FANDOM

Forums: Index Community Central Forum How can I remove the evaluation harts down in every article that ( I would like to replace them with stars or something)
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

50px-Replacement filing cabinet.svg

Note: This topic has been unedited for 1610 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

How can I remove the evaluation harts down in every article that ( I would like to replace them with stars or something)--Αsς 19:19, May 2, 2010 (UTC)

Via CSS, but don't waste your time, wait and see what happens on Wednesday. Joey (talk) 19:31, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you, these harts were really disgusting in our wikia. What will happen on Wednessday? --Αsς
On Wednesday Wikia releases all new code, and the hearts will probably be replaced. Mark (talk) 00:12, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
Well, that was a wrong guess. Still lots of <3s. -- LordTBT Talk! 19:03, May 5, 2010 (UTC)

You can replace them by creating your own image, and writing some CSS to change the classes used for them to point to your image, I'm sure someone on the forums has the code worked out by now. The note about Wednesday was the launch of the new following system. The rating stars were changed to... not stars, because the change of the "watch" icon to star (this is also done to try to mirror watching changes happening at Wikipedia, which are also moving to stars). The stars to not-stars wasnt supposed to happen until today, but accidently slipped out in last week's release. If they had been done in the same week, it would have made more sense (though, just as many complaints I imagine) --Uberfuzzy@fandom 19:36, May 5, 2010 (UTC)

Why would Wikipedia be mirrored when it is something separate than Wikia? Especially considering the amount of changes Wikia has made to be so different than WP. -- LordTBT Talk! 21:29, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
Just to save people time searching... here is where customizing the heart/star icon was discussed. Gardimuer 02:36, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.