Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum How can I remove "add a photo to this gallery"?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4171 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I mean with that, when the gallery is totally complete and no more pictures are needed anymore.--Station7 17:58, August 20, 2010 (UTC)

Use this:
.wikia-gallery-add {
   display: none !important;
}
In order to do it per page, you might want to use this:
.page-[PAGE] .wikia-gallery-add { display: none !important; }
I haven't used that on mainspace pages though, so YMMV. Max21 18:14, August 20, 2010 (UTC)

You can just remove it per gallery by adding hideaddbutton=true --Light Daxter - Talk 18:44, August 20, 2010 (UTC)

Actually I mean this gallery:

<gallery>
</gallery>

--Station7 19:26, August 20, 2010 (UTC)

Then you do what Light Daxter said, you add hideaddbutton=true to the gallery so it looks like <gallery hideaddbuttom=true>, the resulting would look like this:

<gallery hideaddbutton=true>
Example.jpg|example
</gallery>

--User:CodExpert/Sig 19:39, August 20, 2010 (UTC) (Example updated 45223:09, November 16, 2012 (UTC))

Thanks. I understand it.--Station7 20:14, August 20, 2010 (UTC)

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I would like to do this on my wiki, but the CSS doesn't work anymore - Can someone good with code update it for me? Thanks User:Lachlan5963/SigReal

I just tested the above solution, and it still works - I've updated the above example to demonstrate. -452 23:10, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
I've tried the CSS, and it doesn't work on either Wikia or Common CSS - Does it work for you? The website is rollercoaster.wikia.com User:Lachlan5963/SigReal
Actually, I think it's a problem with Chrome - It works on my iPod, but not on my computer... User:Lachlan5963/SigReal