Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(misused categories)
Line 13: Line 13:

::Thanks, DaRanger. I will put this on the ''MediaWiki:Wikia.css'' page, please inform me if there is a more appropriate home for this code. <span style="border:3px blue; background-color:DarkBlue; -moz-border-radius:1em;">&nbsp;<font face="Arial"><font size="2pt;">[[User:Annawantimes|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">Annawantimes</span>]]</font></font> | <small><font face="Arial">[[User talk:Annawantimes|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">My Talk</span>]]</font></small> | <small><font face="Arial">[http://avatarlegendofkorra.wikia.com/wiki/Fanon%3AThe_Secret_Rebel| <span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">The Secret Rebel (My Fanon)</span>]]&nbsp;</font></small></span> 17:54, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

::Thanks, DaRanger. I will put this on the ''MediaWiki:Wikia.css'' page, please inform me if there is a more appropriate home for this code. <span style="border:3px blue; background-color:DarkBlue; -moz-border-radius:1em;">&nbsp;<font face="Arial"><font size="2pt;">[[User:Annawantimes|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">Annawantimes</span>]]</font></font> | <small><font face="Arial">[[User talk:Annawantimes|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">My Talk</span>]]</font></small> | <small><font face="Arial">[http://avatarlegendofkorra.wikia.com/wiki/Fanon%3AThe_Secret_Rebel| <span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">The Secret Rebel (My Fanon)</span>]]&nbsp;</font></small></span> 17:54, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

::I thought it best to let you know that the code worked flawlessly. Thanks :) <span style="border:3px blue; background-color:DarkBlue; -moz-border-radius:1em;">&nbsp;<font face="Arial"><font size="2pt;">[[User:Annawantimes|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">Annawantimes</span>]]</font></font> | <small><font face="Arial">[[User talk:Annawantimes|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">My Talk</span>]]</font></small> | <small><font face="Arial">[http://avatarlegendofkorra.wikia.com/wiki/Fanon%3AThe_Secret_Rebel|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">The Secret Rebel (My Fanon)</span>]]&nbsp;</font></small></span> 20:17, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

::I thought it best to let you know that the code worked flawlessly. Thanks :) <span style="border:3px blue; background-color:DarkBlue; -moz-border-radius:1em;">&nbsp;<font face="Arial"><font size="2pt;">[[User:Annawantimes|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">Annawantimes</span>]]</font></font> | <small><font face="Arial">[[User talk:Annawantimes|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">My Talk</span>]]</font></small> | <small><font face="Arial">[http://avatarlegendofkorra.wikia.com/wiki/Fanon%3AThe_Secret_Rebel|<span font="Arial"; style="color: white;">The Secret Rebel (My Fanon)</span>]]&nbsp;</font></small></span> 20:17, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
[[Category:Wikia Forums]]

Revision as of 23:27, 4 March 2013

Forums: Index Support Requests Hot Spot Button Colors
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4063 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello. I am Annawantimes. The wiki I am looking for assistance on is This Wiki. I am not from the RuneScape Wiki, but I heard about the game somewhere and I visited it. The Recent Wiki Activity Page has the Hot Spots on the Wiki. For example, it lists the articles with the most editors. I know every wiki has this, but I took fascination into the different colors of the Hot Spot Buttons. Is this a style that comes with the Wiki Theme? Or is it a MediaWiki code? If there is someone from the RuneScape Wiki, do you know how this works? Anyone who might be able to supply me with the proper way to facilitate this please do so. Thanks to everyone— Annawantimes | My Talk | The Secret Rebel (My Fanon)  21:20, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

This can be done with CSS. However, each severity has a specific color. For example, the most severity is:
.HotSpotsModule li .hot-spot-severity-1 {
    background-color: #CC0033;
}
Change the color where it says background-color. You can change 1 to 2, 3, or 4 for the other "hotspot" colors. DaRanger (Talk ~ Contribs) 23:59 ~ 10/1/2011
Thanks, DaRanger. I will put this on the MediaWiki:Wikia.css page, please inform me if there is a more appropriate home for this code.  Annawantimes | My Talk | The Secret Rebel (My Fanon) 17:54, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
I thought it best to let you know that the code worked flawlessly. Thanks :)  Annawantimes | My Talk | The Secret Rebel (My Fanon) 20:17, October 2, 2011 (UTC)