Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum Help with wiki site colors
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4975 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi, I'm an admin at the Reptile Wiki, and I'm trying to fix up the colors to match up the wiki's theme. It looks good so far, but there's some things I can't seem to figure out how to color. I need to know how to color the article page, the area around my logo, the navigation window, and the recent changes box. I also can't seem to figure out how to change the color of the 'Wikia' logo, as well as the colors of the text up top (Username, My Home, My Talk, etc.). It just shows the same blue 'Thesaurus Rex' and doesn't really blend in well with the background color.

Does anyone know the codes for these parts of the wiki? --Thesaurus Rex 23:04, September 2, 2010 (UTC)

CSS codes, right?

Area around logo:
#wiki_logo
Article page
#article
Text up top
#userData a
Latest Changes/Recent changes box
navigation
.widget

As for the wikia logo, you would have to find an apporopriate image, I don't know where from, but when you do, add it as #wikia_logo {background: url(image location);}
--Yoshord 01:53, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, got all that done, but I have another question. Those little lines inbetween words in the Navigation Bar, they're brighter than what the background color is. What's the code for that? Thesaurus Rex 10:00, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
Hello? Does anyone know how to fix the color of the lines in the navigation bar? I need them dark. Thesaurus Rex 07:11, September 4, 2010 (UTC)