Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{Forumheader|Support Requests}}
I am trying to add the Twitter Widget which shows your Twitter feeds. I searched the site and Googled for help, but a lot of the information is outdated. I copy and paste the code provided by Twitter into a Template box and it only shows the code. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated. Thank you. -- [[User:TheUnseelieCourt|TheUnseelieCourt]] 18:30, May 20, 2012 (UTC){{Forumheader|Support Requests}}

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->
  +

I am trying to add the Twitter Widget which shows your Twitter feeds. I searched the site and Googled for help, but a lot of the information is outdated. I copy and paste the code provided by Twitter into a Template box and it only shows the code. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated. Thank you. -- [[User:TheUnseelieCourt|TheUnseelieCourt]] 18:30, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:I can see what went wrong. Put the code you made on LoH into a new mediawiki page called "MediaWiki:TwitterWidget" (without quotations). You would need to create it of course. To put it into effect, just use <code><nowiki><verbatim>TwitterWidget</verbatim></nowiki></code>.

Revision as of 19:09, 20 May 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Help with Twitter Widget
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4352 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am trying to add the Twitter Widget which shows your Twitter feeds. I searched the site and Googled for help, but a lot of the information is outdated. I copy and paste the code provided by Twitter into a Template box and it only shows the code. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated. Thank you. -- TheUnseelieCourt 18:30, May 20, 2012 (UTC)

I can see what went wrong. Put the code you made on LoH into a new mediawiki page called "MediaWiki:TwitterWidget" (without quotations). You would need to create it of course. To put it into effect, just use <verbatim>TwitterWidget</verbatim>.