Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests Front Page Help
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4333 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm the Admin of the Los in Blue wiki, and I don't know how to make it look nicer... Here's the link... Does anyone have any suggestions? Mai Is Me 02:15, June 8, 2012 (UTC)

I was also trying to make this thing, but I don't know how to make the outside of it blue, or the characters face's centered. Mai Is Me 02:19, June 8, 2012 (UTC)

You could make some galleries, or a bigger version like my wiki, and make some templates or polls or you could contact staff for more ideas. Bomb 02:52, June 8, 2012 (UTC)

I seriously don't know what you mean by "nicer". Please explain it in further details -- Sam Wang (talk) 05:11, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
On some wikis, they have tons of templates and images like Angry Birds Wiki (angrybirds.wikia.com). They want their front page to look better like Angry Birds Wiki. Bomb 15:37, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
By nicer I just mean look more appealing. Mai Is Me 15:39, June 8, 2012 (UTC)