Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Help desk}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ --> Hi, I don't known if it is in this forum, but I would like ...)

(done)
Line 6: Line 6:

I don't known if it is in this forum, but I would like that the French Wiki 24 has interwiki (English, Nederlands.....)

I don't known if it is in this forum, but I would like that the French Wiki 24 has interwiki (English, Nederlands.....)

Thank you for your help ! --[[User:Strike07|Strike07]] 17:53 23 November 2007 (UTC)

Thank you for your help ! --[[User:Strike07|Strike07]] 17:53 23 November 2007 (UTC)
  +
:Hello Strike07, I've added the missing links to all [[24]] wikis now. They should work within the next hours. Many thanks :-) --[[User:Rieke Hain|rieke]]<staff /> 21:16, 23 November 2007 (UTC)

Revision as of 21:16, 23 November 2007

Forums: Index Help desk FR Wiki 24 interwiki
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5992 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi, I don't known if it is in this forum, but I would like that the French Wiki 24 has interwiki (English, Nederlands.....) Thank you for your help ! --Strike07 17:53 23 November 2007 (UTC)

Hello Strike07, I've added the missing links to all 24 wikis now. They should work within the next hours. Many thanks :-) --rieke 21:16, 23 November 2007 (UTC)