Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 14: Line 14:

*What skin you're using on Wikia -- <span class="sigpic">'''[[User:Randomtime|<font color="Orange">Random</font>]][[User talk:Randomtime|<font color="Black">Time</font>]]'''</span> 17:02, November 10, 2010 (UTC)

*What skin you're using on Wikia -- <span class="sigpic">'''[[User:Randomtime|<font color="Orange">Random</font>]][[User talk:Randomtime|<font color="Black">Time</font>]]'''</span> 17:02, November 10, 2010 (UTC)

I had the same issue, to get past it until they fix it, remove the "#EditPage" part from the URL bar, then press go and you can edit. [[User:Legoace342|Legoace342]]<small>[[User talk:Legoace342|Talk]]</small> <small>[http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Central CC]</small> 17:51, November 10, 2010 (UTC)

I had the same issue, to get past it until they fix it, remove the "#EditPage" part from the URL bar, then press go and you can edit. [[User:Legoace342|Legoace342]]<small>[[User talk:Legoace342|Talk]]</small> <small>[http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Central CC]</small> 17:51, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
  +
  +
I have the same issue also, however if i log out of my account i can edit fine. Removing the "#EditPage" like Legoace342 has said works for me, but it will get frustratingly annoying if i have to do it all the time. Thankfully i am unable to devote time to my wiki right now, so i hope this gets fixed soon! In case anyone is wondering, my firefox isnt up to date (3.6.11), the only extensions i have are AdBlock Plus and FlashBlock, and i am running Linux. [[User:Sheepy-Pie|Sheepy-Pie]] 22:07, November 14, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 22:07, 14 November 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Editing box not showing up in Firefox?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4904 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

When I go to edit a page using Firefox, literally any page on a Wikia wiki, the content area is completely blank. It shows up if I use another browser, though. What's going on? My Firefox is up to date and everything.—This unsigned comment is by Orionlegacy (talkcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Hmm... you might want to try Special:Contact. I'm not sure what the problem could possibly be, as I have not had any trouble editing with Firefox. - Adan Aileron (talk) 16:55, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
Interesting - no problems here (working well). Can you tell me:
  • What version (put about: into your URL bar if you're not sure) you're using
  • What extentions you're using
    • If you're running Noscript, what scripts are enabled/disabled
    • If you're running greasemonkey, what scripts do you have on?
  • What skin you're using on Wikia -- RandomTime 17:02, November 10, 2010 (UTC)

I had the same issue, to get past it until they fix it, remove the "#EditPage" part from the URL bar, then press go and you can edit. Legoace342Talk CC 17:51, November 10, 2010 (UTC)

I have the same issue also, however if i log out of my account i can edit fine. Removing the "#EditPage" like Legoace342 has said works for me, but it will get frustratingly annoying if i have to do it all the time. Thankfully i am unable to devote time to my wiki right now, so i hope this gets fixed soon! In case anyone is wondering, my firefox isnt up to date (3.6.11), the only extensions i have are AdBlock Plus and FlashBlock, and i am running Linux. Sheepy-Pie 22:07, November 14, 2010 (UTC)