Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Help desk Don't show logs from user
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5371 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi there. At a wiki I edit, a bot edits images to show a historical graph. The problem is, their edits show up in the upload log. Their edits are removed from recent changes, just to add. I frequently scan over the upload logs to see if any images need any image tags on them, and possibly edit them. It makes it harder when most of the log of 50 uploads is taken up by this bot. Is there anyway that I could possibly remove the edits showing, whether it be through Javascript or anything else that I can do. Thanks. Muzzy34 Talk 23:45, 3 August 2009 (UTC)

Link to wiki? --Uberfuzzy 23:58, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
RuneScape Wiki. I think the bot does an update once a month. Muzzy34 Talk 00:21, 4 August 2009 (UTC)

Not addressing your specific question but possibly satisfying the need that you described:

Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:No_license
This will identify all images that were not given a suitable license at the time of upload.
See also
  • MediaWiki:Licenses - gives you the name of other license-related templates selected at the time of upload.
  • Special:UncategorizedFiles - Maybe the odd file or two might escape being categorized depending on what the uploading user manually adds/deletes shortly after upload but then with those situations you have the Special:RecentChanges log to refer to.

-najevi 14:29, 4 August 2009 (UTC)

Not what I needed. What I mean by image tags is that if it needs cropping, transparency, or is a jpeg. Not what you have stated. Sorry. Muzzy34 Talk 20:37, 4 August 2009 (UTC)