Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
m (Removing redlinks.)
Tag: apiedit

Line 18: Line 18:

::I dont know why i didn't think of this first : [http://fr.3d.wikia.com/wiki/711 Made it] in two seconds. — [[User:TulipVorlax|Tulip]][[User talk:TulipVorlax|Vorlax]] 20:13, 26 June 2009 (UTC)

::I dont know why i didn't think of this first : [http://fr.3d.wikia.com/wiki/711 Made it] in two seconds. — [[User:TulipVorlax|Tulip]][[User talk:TulipVorlax|Vorlax]] 20:13, 26 June 2009 (UTC)

::But i think the simplest way would have been to name the page '''[[7¹¹]]'''. — [[User:TulipVorlax|Tulip]][[User talk:TulipVorlax|Vorlax]] 20:16, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
+
::But i think the simplest way would have been to name the page '''7¹¹'''. — [[User:TulipVorlax|Tulip]][[User talk:TulipVorlax|Vorlax]] 20:16, 26 June 2009 (UTC)

:::Yeah, we have done that now. Thanks for your help. [[w:c:Futurama:User:Solar Dragon|<font color="red">Solar</font>]] [[w:c:Futurama:User:Solar Dragon|<font color="blue">Dragon</font>]] ([[User talk:Solar Dragon|<font color="gold">Talk</font>]]) 11:04, 28 June 2009 (UTC)

:::Yeah, we have done that now. Thanks for your help. [[w:c:Futurama:User:Solar Dragon|<font color="red">Solar</font>]] [[w:c:Futurama:User:Solar Dragon|<font color="blue">Dragon</font>]] ([[User talk:Solar Dragon|<font color="gold">Talk</font>]]) 11:04, 28 June 2009 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 16:37, 23 May 2016

Forums: Index Help desk Different Size and placing in pagename
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 2888 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Is there any way of changing a pagename to make it look like 7 to the power of 11 in the actual mathematic way? I mean have it like 7 then slightly above it to the right say 11? I want to put it into a pagename so any help will be good. Solar Dragon (Talk) 20:32, 25 June 2009 (UTC)

If you mean this :
Sorry, i dont think we can do this in the {{SITENAME}}.
But if you want the title of the main page to look like that, there might be a way... — TulipVorlax 01:14, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Sorry i've misread.
Maybe you could take a look at this template i adapted for use on Wikia.
I have tried that but with a different template {{DISPLAYTITLE:Name}} It odesn't allow the code to be used and looks exactly the same. Solar Dragon (Talk) 10:27, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
My template use JS to hack the First Heading and insert whatever i want in it. So, the result it what can be seen on Softimage|XSI. I have a title with two lines so i'm pretty sure it can do what you want. — TulipVorlax 19:30, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
I dont know why i didn't think of this first : Made it in two seconds. — TulipVorlax 20:13, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
But i think the simplest way would have been to name the page 7¹¹. — TulipVorlax 20:16, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, we have done that now. Thanks for your help. Solar Dragon (Talk) 11:04, 28 June 2009 (UTC)