FANDOM

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Customizing AutoWikiBrowser with css
FANDOM's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

50px-Replacement filing cabinet.svg

Note: This topic has been unedited for 3011 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Unfortunately, AutoWikiBrowser is too tall for my computer screen and I can't see everything I need to. Is there a way to customize AutoWikiBrowser with css, and if so, how can it be done? --Dser (wall | email) 21:40, 4/4/2012

CSS is for web pages - it has no meaning outside of the scope of your browser. AWB, not being part of your browser, doesn't know what CSS is. You should just be able to resize the window like any other window you have on your computer.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  21:47,4/4/2012 
Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work. For some reason, even at its largest size, a portion of the screen isn't visible. --Dser (wall | email) 22:05, 4/4/2012
Can you tell us more about your screen? What is it's native size? Your current resolution? My window manager lets me resize the AWB screen to 780x499px as absolute minimum. That resolution would be supported by nearly every screen nowadays. ~ Flightmare 22:52, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.