Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 82: Line 82:

<span style="color:#4A4A82">He banned me and that was cruel and atrocious.

<span style="color:#4A4A82">He banned me and that was cruel and atrocious.
--[[File:Pokelus Spin6.gif|Me ^-^]][[User:Pokelus | '''<span style="color:darkred">—P</span>o<span style="color:#4A4A82">K</span>e<span style="color:#05070E">L</span>u<span style="color:#00858A">S</span> ____<span style="color:red">S2</span>''']] 00:35, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
+
--[[File:Pokelus Spin6.gif|Me ^-^]][[User:Pokelus | '''<span style="color:darkred">—P</span>o<span style="color:#4A4A82">K</span>e<span style="color:#05070E">L</span>u<span style="color:#00858A">S</span> ____<span style="color:red">S2</span>''']] 00:35, February 11, 2012 (UTC) </span>

<span style="color:#4A4A82">[http://gantz.wikia.com/index.php?title=User:86.142.72.53&action=edit&redlink=1 86.142.72.53] is not me.. it is another guy that Thomas maybe abused.</span> [[File:Pokelus Spin6.gif|Me ^-^]][[User:Pokelus | '''<span style="color:darkred">—P</span>o<span style="color:#4A4A82">K</span>e<span style="color:#05070E">L</span>u<span style="color:#00858A">S</span> ____<span style="color:red">S2</span>''']] 00:37, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

<span style="color:#4A4A82">[http://gantz.wikia.com/index.php?title=User:86.142.72.53&action=edit&redlink=1 86.142.72.53] is not me.. it is another guy that Thomas maybe abused.</span> [[File:Pokelus Spin6.gif|Me ^-^]][[User:Pokelus | '''<span style="color:darkred">—P</span>o<span style="color:#4A4A82">K</span>e<span style="color:#05070E">L</span>u<span style="color:#00858A">S</span> ____<span style="color:red">S2</span>''']] 00:37, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

*Please look at what he did at the abuse wiki. [http://abuse.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/38.105.180.252] Someone doing something like that isn't someone you can ever forgive and let back on a wikia under any circumstances. Even when reverted he just attacked both wikis again with another IP. [[User:Dream Focus | '''<span style="color:blue">D</span><span style="color:green">r</span><span style="color:red">e</span><span style="color:orange">a</span><span style="color:purple">m</span> <span style="color:blue">Focus</span>''']] 00:39, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
+
*Please look at what he did at the abuse wiki. [http://abuse.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/38.105.180.252] Someone doing something like that isn't someone you can ever forgive and let back on a wikia under any circumstances. Even when reverted he just attacked both wikis again with another IP. [[User:Dream Focus | '''<span style="color:blue">D</span><span style="color:green">r</span><span style="color:red">e</span><span style="color:orange">a</span><span style="color:purple">m</span> <span style="color:blue">Focus</span>''']] 00:39, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
  +
Again,
  +
  +
<span style="color:#4A4A82">i am '''sorry''' about the threats made '''after''', please read again, '''AFTER''', u '''banned''' me.</span> What u did before was '''unacceptable''', the ban, and '''before '''the ban, i did not attacked any.[[File:Pokelus Spin6.gif|Me ^-^]][[User:Pokelus | '''<span style="color:darkred">—P</span>o<span style="color:#4A4A82">K</span>e<span style="color:#05070E">L</span>u<span style="color:#00858A">S</span> ____<span style="color:red">S2</span>''']] 00:42, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 00:42, 11 February 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Constant threatening harassment by user I keep banning. Help please
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4452 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I already emailed the wikia staff earlier today, but it says it can take days before they respond, and the weekend is coming up. I came back to Wikia and found that less than hour after I blocked the guy's previous IP address and rollbacked his harassment on two wikis, he had posted it yet again under a new IP address.

Can Wikia block all known IP proxies since no one uses proxies for wikia other than harassers?

If someone is blocked for obvious harassment on one wiki should they not be blocked from all of them?

Why is there not some faster way to report an abuser other than the usual email method?

After being blocked from the Gantz wikia he found another Wiki I created, the abuse wiki, for rape victims and whatnot, and vandalized various pages on it. [1]. He has twice under two different IP addresses vandalized the main page on that wiki. [2] I have just protected that page, and my user and talk page on the Gantz wiki from IP addresses. I'm thinking he'll just find another page to vandalize. Shouldn't administrators be able to block all IP address from a wikia under attack on their own, immediately when there is a problem, without having to wait for a staff member to reply? Dream Focus 23:33, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

Please contact Fandom Staff about it. Rappy 23:34, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

I did earlier today. No response yet other than the automatic message that says it'll take days to respond. Dream Focus 23:38, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
Then report the IPs/users to VSTF for the time being. If it's repeated vandalism, they can take care of that. If it's harrasment, only staff can deal with it. Rappy 23:46, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
We block proxies on a case-by-case basis, depending on what they're used for -- editing under a proxy is completely acceptable, aside from using it to get around a ban. User:Sactage/s.js 23:49, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
Use AutoWikiBrowser to protect all pages to auto-confirmed (user must register, confirm e-mail). If that's not enough, protect it to admin only. Iggyvolz 23:53, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
That is time-consuming and unnecessary. VSTF can handle the vandalism. If it's more personal than that, let staff handle it. Rappy 00:02, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Please ignore what, Thomas, just said. He is wrong, and he knows it. Please hear this side of truth, his side is false. He used 'Abuse of power' and 'Anti-social behaviour'. Please check the history on why i threatened him after my ban. Before the ban, i was friendly, but he ignored me and then followed his way instead.

Thomas Prewitt aka Dream Focus is an selfish abusive person, i am not kidding.

Thomas Prewitt aka Dream Focus banned me because of this nonlogical and nonreasonable reason, "Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages". Wrong, i added History so it will be consistent to other pages and also adding a 'Contents', as in wikipedia. He is a selfish narcissistic degraded human (no, he does not deserve to be human, but a real troll instead) who cares only about his way of doing things. He must be banned.

You can check the histories of the Reika page, all i want is the 'Contents' and History section to be added, but no, he wanted his way, so he banned me with a irrelevant reason ("Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages").

There is another person that also was hurt (and that is not me, check his ip and date (2009)):

"Pathetic

Thats your title, deleting useful information anyone else adds then claiming it as your own. You pages are also poorly written. You're pathetic —Preceding unsigned comment added by 86.142.72.53 (talkcontribs) "

Well said.

What he did was abuse and completely evil. http://abuse.wikia.com/wiki/Abuse#Abuse_of_power (the ban) and also the other abuses, Anti-social behaviour. "Anti-social behaviour is behaviour that lacks consideration for others and that may cause damage to society, whether intentionally or through negligence, as opposed to pro-social behaviour, behaviour that helps or benefits society.

"lacks consideration for others"... Yes... he does not care about others, me and 86.142.72.53 and also maybe others.

I do not know why he created an 'abuse' wiki, maybe because he abused many innocent children and people,

Obviously.. u must be imprisoned. You are not a good person.

And i am sorry about the threats made after, please read again, AFTER, he banned me.

Thank u, Wikia staff. I like this wiki and would love to contribute, but please, Thomas, is not being friendly at all. ^-^

My username is Pokelus, please check the old id of Reika and i can assure u, that i am not a bad, cruel, nor malicious person.

You know u are wrong, Thomas. :[

Thank you. :]

Me ^-^ —PoKeLuS ____S2 00:17, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

• Thank you for demonstrating your personality to everyone. I reverted you on the Reika wiki then posted on your talk page. You then proceeded to edit war with me. So I banned you. [3] I reverted you three times on that page before blocking you. You seemed determined to add in nonsense there and elsewhere. You showed your true nature with your repeated harassment of me and vandalism on two different wikis. Dream Focus 00:26, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
I think that everyone just needs to calm down here! If there was an edit that Dream Focus dosn't like, they have every right to revert it. However, if you believe that your edit was productive, 86.142.72.53, instead of reverting Dream Focus's edit, ask them why the edit was reverted. Thanks, Iggyvolz 00:34, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

What Thomas did was wrong... and it was not "nonsense". I wanted the 'Contents' on the Reika page.. please follow wikipedia's format.. on Wikipedia, nearly all pages have 'Contents'. Again, i am sorry about those threats made after u banned me, before, there are no threats and i asked u kindly (with the word please) about the 'Contents'.

Here is his comment on the Reika's history page:

http://gantz.wikia.com/index.php?title=Reika_Shimohira&action=history 15:14, February 9, 2012 Dream Focus: "it looks bad like that, and no one cares about the content box."

I know i am a new user on wikia.. but that does not imply i am bad. He may had been here for a long time, but he is selfish.

He banned me and that was cruel and atrocious. --Me ^-^ —PoKeLuS ____S2 00:35, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

86.142.72.53 is not me.. it is another guy that Thomas maybe abused. Me ^-^ —PoKeLuS ____S2 00:37, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

• Please look at what he did at the abuse wiki. [4] Someone doing something like that isn't someone you can ever forgive and let back on a wikia under any circumstances. Even when reverted he just attacked both wikis again with another IP. Dream Focus 00:39, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Again,

i am sorry about the threats made after, please read again, AFTER, u banned me. What u did before was unacceptable, the ban, and before the ban, i did not attacked any.Me ^-^ —PoKeLuS ____S2 00:42, February 11, 2012 (UTC)