Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
(message)
Line 16: Line 16:

::Do you remember the reason? --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 28 Jul 2011 1:21 PM Pacific

::Do you remember the reason? --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 28 Jul 2011 1:21 PM Pacific

+
:::No, I don't believe one was given. You can see at the top of [[MediaWiki:Common.js]] that Oasis is excluded on purpose. {{User:Monchoman45/SigReal|20:29,7/28/2011}}

== Code from Help:Dynamic navigation ==

== Code from Help:Dynamic navigation ==

Revision as of 20:29, 28 July 2011

Forums: Index Support Requests Collapsible divs and tables broken on Community?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4627 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I made a collapsible div set and table on a user subpage according to Help:Dynamic navigation and they both don't work. I also looked at MediaWiki:ShowHide2.js which is imported by MediaWiki:Common.js and the code there doesn't seem to match the sample code in Help:Dynamic navigation.

Either way, Community should probably be using w:c:dev:ShowHide code since it is maintained. The Community JS code might be based off w:c:dev:ShowHide2 which has a notice that it should not be used.

Can any JS gurus look at the Community ShowHide2 code and see if it is broken? Or, if not too busy look at the JS code in Help:Dynamic navigation also?

Can anyone get the collapsible divs and tables to work on Community? Am I just doing it wrong? -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 22 Jul 2011 9:27 PM Pacific

Collapsible tables were specifically exempted from Oasis on community in one of the JS pages here. They still work in Monobook, though.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  20:08,7/28/2011 
Do you remember the reason? -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 28 Jul 2011 1:21 PM Pacific
No, I don't believe one was given. You can see at the top of MediaWiki:Common.js that Oasis is excluded on purpose.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  20:29,7/28/2011 

Code from Help:Dynamic navigation

Collapsible frame:

Collapsible table:

Title
Column 1 Column 2