FANDOM

(New page: {{Forumheader|Help desk}} I have a couple of questions about collapsible tables. Firstly, is there a way to change the colour of the "[show]" text? Because it doesn't show up on darker b...)

Line 1: Line 1:

{{Forumheader|Help desk}}

{{Forumheader|Help desk}}

I have a couple of questions about collapsible tables. Firstly, is there a way to change the colour of the "[show]" text? Because it doesn't show up on darker backgrounds. Secondly, at the [[c:Pikmin|Pikipedia]], there are ''two'' "[show]" buttons on collapsible tables: why? See the example at [[c:Pikmin:Treasure_Hoard#Treasures]]. I think there's a problem in the css/js pages somewhere, as there's a lot of stuff in them that I think is unneeded. - [[c:Pikmin:User:Greenpickle|Greenpickle]]<sub>[[c:Pikmin:User talk:Greenpickle|(talk)]]</sub> 20:31, 18 March 2008 (UTC)

I have a couple of questions about collapsible tables. Firstly, is there a way to change the colour of the "[show]" text? Because it doesn't show up on darker backgrounds. Secondly, at the [[c:Pikmin|Pikipedia]], there are ''two'' "[show]" buttons on collapsible tables: why? See the example at [[c:Pikmin:Treasure_Hoard#Treasures]]. I think there's a problem in the css/js pages somewhere, as there's a lot of stuff in them that I think is unneeded. - [[c:Pikmin:User:Greenpickle|Greenpickle]]<sub>[[c:Pikmin:User talk:Greenpickle|(talk)]]</sub> 20:31, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Show/hide table is a MediaWiki:Common.js hack. (See [[wikipedia:Wikipedia:Collapsible_tables]] for more info.) Please double check your js. Do you know any other wiki and user with this problem? (You may want to ask [[wikipedia:User:R._Koot]] about show/hide colors.) -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 14:49, 20 March 2008 (UTC)

Revision as of 14:49, March 20, 2008

Forums: Index Help desk Collapsible Tables
FANDOM's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

50px-Replacement filing cabinet.svg

Note: This topic has been unedited for 4494 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have a couple of questions about collapsible tables. Firstly, is there a way to change the colour of the "[show]" text? Because it doesn't show up on darker backgrounds. Secondly, at the Pikipedia, there are two "[show]" buttons on collapsible tables: why? See the example at c:Pikmin:Treasure_Hoard#Treasures. I think there's a problem in the css/js pages somewhere, as there's a lot of stuff in them that I think is unneeded. - Greenpickle(talk) 20:31, 18 March 2008 (UTC)

Show/hide table is a MediaWiki:Common.js hack. (See wikipedia:Wikipedia:Collapsible_tables for more info.) Please double check your js. Do you know any other wiki and user with this problem? (You may want to ask wikipedia:User:R._Koot about show/hide colors.) -- Nef @fandom (talk) 14:49, 20 March 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.