Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index General Discussion Closed wiki on inactive wikis even if no one editing, only users
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1035 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

No anon users can edit it. But protection gives me allow all users, but no one editing, leads to closed wiki and not a valid community

What is the wiki that was closed?

But i continue to archive pages from other wikis, except the Beyond-Cosmology Wiki —The previous unsigned comment was by 180.191.94.254 (wall) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

So you want to create an archive program for closed wikis? Or am I thinking about this wrong, because your typing gives me blood pressure issues ~ Headquarter8302yeet G'day mate 03:20, 9 June 2021 (UTC)
  • 1) If you don’t want any anonymous users to edit if, you can go to the Dashboard and look for an option labeled "Require all contributors to log in" and enable it
  • 2) I have no idea which wiki you’re referring to that was closed because there are many wikis that are closed, so maybe you should specify what the name of it was, and try Special:Contact if you can’t remember the name of it and want to know that.
  • 3) Archiving pages isn’t exactly good, because you can probably request (Wiki A) to be merged with (Wiki B) by using the contact link provided on 2).

I hope those will help you. 90 Paramount1106 ✉️ 📝 03:46, 9 June 2021 (UTC)