Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum Children's wikis shouldn't advertise horror wikis with bloody pictures
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4921 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

At the bottom of all the wikias right now, they are advertising a wikia for a horror film. The picture shown is c65193ef44a0f3eec8df8b3adb1b3ca1.jpg Rather gruesome thing for kids to see when they go to a wikia dedicated to Pokemon, Club Penguin, or some other children's thing. Dream Focus 08:38, October 28, 2010 (UTC)

Ugh... perhaps contacting the Wikia Staff will get this fixed to have better advertising for young demographic based wikis. -- Bunai82 (talk) 00:04, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not convinced Special:Contact actually goes anywhere yet. I think your messages are dropped into a ditch adjacent to the New Jersey Turnpike 15 minutes after sending them, 'Being John Malkovich'-style. It seems the Wikia staff are either totally snowed under with 'I hate your skin because...' messages or they've forsaken us for induldging in the forbidden fruit of free creativeness on which all wikis are built. OllieMartin 12:21, October 29, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. We got your Special:Contact message. I sent it along to someone who can look into it. Thanks for the report! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 14:49, October 29, 2010 (UTC)

We have updated that spotlight with a new image, so you will no longer see this one. Sarah (Help Forum) (blog) 19:50, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
You should remove The Walking Dead spotlight in those wikis aswell. DP 14:53, October 29, 2010 (UTC)