Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(reply)
Line 15: Line 15:

::::<br />

::::<br />

Same thing here for me ! The picture is png and at the correct size, and when I try to upload the file it gets stucked with "Upload Warning" and nothing else happens. When I go to the theme designer, I can edit the '''Text wordmark''', but not a trace of what's called '''Graphic wordmark''' in the docs. Any help would be appreciated. [[User:Ebrainbc|Ebrainbc]] 11:27, November 3, 2010 (UTC)

Same thing here for me ! The picture is png and at the correct size, and when I try to upload the file it gets stucked with "Upload Warning" and nothing else happens. When I go to the theme designer, I can edit the '''Text wordmark''', but not a trace of what's called '''Graphic wordmark''' in the docs. Any help would be appreciated. [[User:Ebrainbc|Ebrainbc]] 11:27, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
  +
:Access '''Special:ThemeDesigner''' and then the tab ''Wordmark''. You should be able to upload the picture there. [[User:ElfAnurin|ElfAnurin]]

Revision as of 12:16, 3 November 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Changing the main logo
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4916 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi there. On Combine OverWiki, Wikia helper Game widow uploaded a new logo for the new skin. He didn't ask our opinion about it and we don't like it. No big deal until, as a bureaucrat and in charge of the wiki's design, I want to replace it, and it says "Upload Warning" with no warning under it. What's wrong? Klow 09:30, October 18, 2010 (UTC)

The box "Ignore all warnings" needs to be ticked on the upload form. Making sure your image isn't bigger than 250 by 65 pixels is also a must. ;) Of course, when you don't like something a Wikia helper or staff member has done, it's also best to also talk to them. The 888th Avatar (talk) 14:49, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
I tried to upload a logo for my wikia. It was 250 X 65 pixels and it was png. It wouldnt let me upload it though. Can anyone assist?--Andrew Schlieffen (talk · contr) 14:58, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Did you try this through Theme Designer? The 888th Avatar (talk) 15:04, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Yep--Andrew Schlieffen (talk · contr) 15:16, October 18, 2010 (UTC)

Same thing here for me ! The picture is png and at the correct size, and when I try to upload the file it gets stucked with "Upload Warning" and nothing else happens. When I go to the theme designer, I can edit the Text wordmark, but not a trace of what's called Graphic wordmark in the docs. Any help would be appreciated. Ebrainbc 11:27, November 3, 2010 (UTC)

Access Special:ThemeDesigner and then the tab Wordmark. You should be able to upload the picture there. ElfAnurin