Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests Categories Problem
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4616 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey everyone. I have a problem with categories. On my wiki cardguide wikia I have a lists of card types and rarities on every expansion set page. I want to link them to a category, for example on Day 0 Tactical Pack Agendas to the category Agenda (24 TCG) and so on.

By character it's doing good, but the other categories are not. And if I go to the source mode, their made the same way.

• 11 Agendas
    *46 Characters (23 CTU, 23 Insurgent)

So what's the problem, with the non-character categories ? vuurvosje 12:41, August 28, 2011 (UTC)

Just to clarify, is the "problem" you are experiencing that the category links show red?
If so, this is because you have not created those category pages yet. Placing a page in a category does not automatically create that category. The category will still show as a broken link until you actually go to the category page (for example, Category:Agenda (24 TCG)) and click the "Create" button, and then click to "publish".
(And for the love of god, someone please make sure Wikia sees this...) --Gardimuer { ʈalk } 19:45, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you Gardimuer! This helps me alot! But what exactly do you mean with "And for the love..." ? vuurvosje 19:52, August 29, 2011 (UTC)