FANDOM

(New page: {{Forumheader|Help desk}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ --> I'm having trouble creating new pages at Wikia Scratchpad. ...)

Line 4: Line 4:

I'm having trouble creating new pages at Wikia Scratchpad. Each time I try to create a new page (even if it's just my user page [[User:Bi]]), I'm able to edit and save it, but after saving Wikia still reports that the page isn't found. [[User:Bi|Bi]] 06:15, 25 March 2008 (UTC)

I'm having trouble creating new pages at Wikia Scratchpad. Each time I try to create a new page (even if it's just my user page [[User:Bi]]), I'm able to edit and save it, but after saving Wikia still reports that the page isn't found. [[User:Bi|Bi]] 06:15, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
  +
  +
:DB problems last night. )-: Could you please check if you can create cats and pages now? Everything should be ok now. -- [[User:Ppiotr|Nef]] <staff /> ([[User talk:Ppiotr|talk]]) 20:49, 25 March 2008 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 20:49, March 25, 2008

Forums: Index Help desk Cannot create new pages on Wikia Scratchpad
FANDOM's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

50px-Replacement filing cabinet.svg

Note: This topic has been unedited for 4481 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm having trouble creating new pages at Wikia Scratchpad. Each time I try to create a new page (even if it's just my user page User:Bi), I'm able to edit and save it, but after saving Wikia still reports that the page isn't found. Bi 06:15, 25 March 2008 (UTC)

DB problems last night. )-: Could you please check if you can create cats and pages now? Everything should be ok now. -- Nef @fandom (talk) 20:49, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.