Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(+comment)
Line 13: Line 13:

:* [[User:Sannse|Sannse]]

:* [[User:Sannse|Sannse]]

:Hope this helps, [[User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:darkorange;">'''Wjxhuang'''</span>]], [[w:c:avatar:User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:blue;">the 888th Avatar</span>]] [[User talk:The 888th Avatar|<sup><span style="color:purple;">{Talk}</span></sup>]] 10:33, 6 June 2009 (UTC)

:Hope this helps, [[User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:darkorange;">'''Wjxhuang'''</span>]], [[w:c:avatar:User:The 888th Avatar|<span style="color:blue;">the 888th Avatar</span>]] [[User talk:The 888th Avatar|<sup><span style="color:purple;">{Talk}</span></sup>]] 10:33, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
  +
::Thanks for that. I'll contact them later.--[[User:Launchballer|The prefessional launchballer]] is [http://theduchyofeffenhauerjunior.com The Duchy of Effenhauer Junior] and is [[Special:PrefixIndex/User:Launchballer|very resourceful]]. 07:40, 7 June 2009 (UTC)

Revision as of 07:40, 7 June 2009

Forums: Index Help desk Bots and subpage transfers
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5430 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have a hell of a lot of subpages over at the SNN. I would like some help in running a bot through my account so that it automatically transfers all my subpages to each wiki I visit, redirects and all, along with adding what is currently on my userpage at the moment, welcoming self and all that malarkey.--The prefessional launchballer is The Duchy of Effenhauer Junior and is very resourceful. 09:14, 6 June 2009 (UTC)

Hi there! If you want help, you need to provide a link to the wiki you're talking about (assuming you're talking about a wiki of course; I'm not sure at this stage). To make sure you can get help from people who do indeed run bots (I'm not one of them), you should contact them on their talk page. Here are a few people who run bots:
Hope this helps, Wjxhuang, the 888th Avatar {Talk} 10:33, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for that. I'll contact them later.--The prefessional launchballer is The Duchy of Effenhauer Junior and is very resourceful. 07:40, 7 June 2009 (UTC)