Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Community Central Forum}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special…)

No edit summary
Line 12: Line 12:

--&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Former WoWWiki Admin">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 11:32 AM PST 20 Dec 2010

--&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Former WoWWiki Admin">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 11:32 AM PST 20 Dec 2010
  +
  +
:: Honestly, I only reallised that there was a 7 link limit when I read that forum today. Do tell me if it's a ToU violation so that I can fix my wiki code. [[User:Eladkse|Eladkse]] 21:03, December 20, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 21:03, 20 December 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Beyond the Wiki-navigation limits
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4869 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

This is probably a violation of Wikia's ToU, but Eladkse has found a workaround to the 7 item limit for the 4 dropmenus modified in MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation.

From Forum:Can_sidebar_site_navigation_be_returned_in_a_show/hide_box?#Top_Bar_Multi-Level_Menu:

A fix for the 7 link limit is to use three stars instead of two in the source code. I use this method on Casualty Wiki to get all 25 series onto one menu. Eladkse 11:30, December 20, 2010 (UTC)

See it working at Casualty Wiki.

-- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 11:32 AM PST 20 Dec 2010

Honestly, I only reallised that there was a 7 link limit when I read that forum today. Do tell me if it's a ToU violation so that I can fix my wiki code. Eladkse 21:03, December 20, 2010 (UTC)