Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests Banned again and can't find out how that happened
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4360 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have recently been unbanned on zombiefarm.wikia.com and Teams820, the vandal that blocked me and Ease96 somehow unblocked himself and blocked me for years and Ikk200. Now the only admins are IZombieFarmer and Teams820, the vandal. IZombieFarmer is inactive and even if he wasn't, I can't contact him. How did Teams820 unblock himself? Anyway, can a Wikia Staff please review me and Ikk200's edits and then if we didn't have a bad edit, please unblock us. And here are the only good options to do with Teams820. Either globally block him or block him for a year on zombiefarm.wikia.com and remove all his rights. However, please do not say to send this to Special:Contact unless no staff answers after one week. Brendan The Bomb Bird Thanks!