Community Central
Community Central
m (Removing redlinks.)
Tag: apiedit
m (Removing redlinks.)
Tag: apiedit

Line 3: Line 3:

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

The world in the [[Arab]] [[eyes]] and [[minds]], what [[things]] represent to [[us]], and what we think of them, in bad [[English]] or Arabic, from [[words]] to [[sounds]], and from [[atoms]] to countries, and from man to [[woman]], who invented what, where and why.[[User:Exzombie|EXzombie]] 16:05, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
+
The world in the Arab [[eyes]] and [[minds]], what [[things]] represent to [[us]], and what we think of them, in bad [[English]] or Arabic, from [[words]] to [[sounds]], and from [[atoms]] to countries, and from man to [[woman]], who invented what, where and why.[[User:Exzombie|EXzombie]] 16:05, 2 May 2007 (UTC)

:Inclusion of foreign images is not admitted in wikis, so a red link appears. And I'm not sure if I understood it... differences between Arabic and European/American world? I'm not sure, Wikipedia is supposed to cover this, though you have to look them for yourself...

:Inclusion of foreign images is not admitted in wikis, so a red link appears. And I'm not sure if I understood it... differences between Arabic and European/American world? I'm not sure, Wikipedia is supposed to cover this, though you have to look them for yourself...

Latest revision as of 16:37, 23 May 2016

Forums: Index Proposed wikis Arawiki
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 2887 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

The world in the Arab eyes and minds, what things represent to us, and what we think of them, in bad English or Arabic, from words to sounds, and from atoms to countries, and from man to woman, who invented what, where and why.EXzombie 16:05, 2 May 2007 (UTC)

Inclusion of foreign images is not admitted in wikis, so a red link appears. And I'm not sure if I understood it... differences between Arabic and European/American world? I'm not sure, Wikipedia is supposed to cover this, though you have to look them for yourself...
But it doesn't any harm, so I'd say yes. And if possible, also include Asian and Oceanian worlds. --Nethac DIU 10:57, 6 May 2007 (UTC)