This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I have try to look and figure out why it isn't displaying corectly, but an unable to find the problem.
In the example, the article is marked as a stub, but the box doesn't appear around the stub mark
- The source code is:
<table style="" class="plainlinks ambox ambox-yellow">
<td class="ambox-image"><a href="/wiki/File:Document.png" class="image" title="Document.png"><img alt="" src="http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100810010661/infodepot/images/thumb/5/5e/Document.png/50px-Document.png" border="0" height="50" width="50"></a></td>
<td style="padding: 0.25em 0.5em;">This article is a <a href="/wiki/Category:Article_stubs" title="Category:Article stubs">stub</a>. Please help InfoDepot Wiki by <a href="http://infodepot.wikia.com/index.php?title=Actiontec_MI424WR_vA&action=edit" class="text" title="http://infodepot.wikia.com/index.php?title=Actiontec_MI424WR_vA&action=edit">expanding it</a>, <a href="/wiki/Special:Upload" title="Special:Upload">adding pictures</a>, and improving existing text.
- It looks like its controlled by the class .ambox-yellow
- Granpa 23:55, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
- What skin are U viewing it in as looks OK to me in Monaco. (I see you have a note "what is going on at Wikia ! " which I'm guessing may be about the 'new' wikia look !) Some templates need code adding to create borders (my wikis Nav boxes are currently borderless, but tables are OK in the new Wikia (which has crappy looking aquashed layout with no sidenar and lots of wikia adverts on the right & other stuff)) or is it another problem. - BulldozerD11 00:07, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, I am using the new Wiki look. I forgot about that site notice. It's gone now. you are right, it looks fine in monaco, but not the new look. WifiShadow 03:00, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I guess nobody knows anything about the new wiki look??WifiShadow 19:19, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
- The code for styling borders etc is in the old MediaWiki:Common.css or in MediaWiki:Monaco.css files & it looks likes it now needs adding to the new MediaWiki:Wikia.css file to make the site work properly. Look for the section that contains the bit Granpa indicated above - ".ambox-yellow" (along with other similar entries)
- Any CSS experts out there who can update with more accurate/specfic info please do so !! - BulldozerD11 20:45, November 3, 2010 (UTC)