FANDOM

(New page: {{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special:Contac...)

(forgot)

Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

Hello, this has to do with [[Special:LayoutBuilder]] on [[w:c:lap|this wiki]]. Whenever I add a second element, a dialog box appears which says "Please make sure your cursor is not on an existing element." Anyone know why this is? Thank you!
+
Hello, this has to do with [[Special:LayoutBuilder]] on [[w:c:lap|this wiki]]. Whenever I add a second element, a dialog box appears which says "Please make sure your cursor is not on an existing element." Anyone know why this is? Thank you! {{User:Ryangrocks/sig}} 19:41, October 15, 2011 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 19:41, October 15, 2011

Forums: Index Support Requests About layout builder
FANDOM's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

50px-Replacement filing cabinet.svg

Note: This topic has been unedited for 3214 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello, this has to do with Special:LayoutBuilder on this wiki. Whenever I add a second element, a dialog box appears which says "Please make sure your cursor is not on an existing element." Anyone know why this is? Thank you! Rgr tc 19:41, October 15, 2011 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.