This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I created the page We KIlled a Bear and the way it came out does not look right. Any help would be appreciated.
- Unfortunately, the Rich Text Editor sometimes causes glitches like this. I've fixed it for you. You can view the changes here. =) - Brandon Rhea (talk) 21:18, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Ahhg I created the next book in the series The Winter Rescue and it did the same thing! could you show me how to fix it please?
- Try editing with the code editor. Click the Code view button down the bottom right. Manyman Talk 00:09, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I looked but it was still bad, so I fixed it. Note that I am not Manyman, I am... -- Funkey100 11:45, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I cleaned it up a little (see here). It was actually as simple as using the 'source' mode of the Rich Text Editor (or not using the RTE at all, something I might suggest) and removing all the extra returns (and creating some links in the infobox while I was at it). I hope that helps, see changes here. BramTalk/IGW 12:22, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for helping me. PjboyTalk
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.