Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Help desk A Wiki is Unsafe
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5194 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I can no longer access the Yu-gi-oh wiki because it has been automatically reported as unsafe due to malware. Please fix this problem. This happened a while back with ads that automatically tried to infect my computer when I loaded pages. Note that I did not click the ads, only browsed the site. 69.105.58.239 23:00, January 17, 2010 (UTC)

Edit: I have access now, but the ads might still cause issues.

If you want to remove most of the ads, just create an account and log in. Then the only ads that you see are on the main page. Ajraddatz Talk 23:31, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
If you or anybody else ever sees something like that again, it's very important you email Wikia with as much information as possible (and screenshot(s), urls, etc) Joey (talk) 08:16, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
Google lists no problems in 90 days at their safebrowsing page - what was the proram that blocked it? RandomTime 16:25, January 24, 2010 (UTC)