Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 8: Line 8:

*Hi. Unfortunately, we're not able to grant admin rights to wikis with an active admin team. I would advise trying to work out any issues you have with the admins on the wiki with the admins themselves, that way you all can come to a compromise over whatever the dispute is. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 17:18, March 9, 2012 (UTC)

*Hi. Unfortunately, we're not able to grant admin rights to wikis with an active admin team. I would advise trying to work out any issues you have with the admins on the wiki with the admins themselves, that way you all can come to a compromise over whatever the dispute is. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 17:18, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
*I was recently alerted to this. Firstly, [http://residentevil.wikia.com/Special:DeletedContributions/Extreme65anime we only delete articles you make when moving them back to the name they had ''before'' you vandalised it]. 65, your edits were reverted because they were wrong, pure and simple. You persisted to make significant changes after being reverted without [[Wikipedia:Wikipedia:BOLD, revert, discuss cycle|holding a formal consensus over what it is you were doing and if it should be allowed]]. The rest of the time you argued with other administrators, disregarding the official sources provided for you (which backed-up their argument) in favour of [[Wikipedia:Wikipedia:The Truth|''The Truth'']], continuing the discussion with "No it is canon you just don't know what your talking about" and "I never said I didn't like Gaiden peace of shit!". After loosing the debate, you then deleted the thread, citing "Doesn't know what he's talking about" as the reason. You are still welcome on the wiki, however, and hopefully you have now learned that formal consensuses are required when making controversial changes. Good day :) -- '''[[User:Forerunner|<font color="blue">Fore</font>]]''[[User talk:Forerunner|<font color="green">run</font>]]''[[Special:Contributions/Forerunner|<font color="red">ner</font>]]''' 13:51, March 17, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 13:51, 17 March 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Residentevil wikia

Hello

I'd like to adopt Resident Evil wikia

The reason why I want to become the Admin for residentevil wikia is because the Admin on that site are jerks everytime I edit something they keep deleting it not just me everyone, they keep changing the names of characters, they're saying this and that aren't canon, everytime I add a new article they keep deleting it. They don't know what they're doing, so please allow me to become the Admin I will allow anyone to edit what they want and never delete the page they created. Extreme65anime 01:40, March 9, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Unfortunately, we're not able to grant admin rights to wikis with an active admin team. I would advise trying to work out any issues you have with the admins on the wiki with the admins themselves, that way you all can come to a compromise over whatever the dispute is. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:18, March 9, 2012 (UTC)