Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 16: Line 16:

::::::I've recently conversed with Zel'no'dil and he is in full support of me adopting the wiki. He's also given me the DeviantArt username of another administrator who I have failed to contact with the last month and I plan to see if Nightmare also approves. [[User:Nanosoldier|Nanosoldier]] 06:24, March 7, 2012 (UTC)

::::::I've recently conversed with Zel'no'dil and he is in full support of me adopting the wiki. He's also given me the DeviantArt username of another administrator who I have failed to contact with the last month and I plan to see if Nightmare also approves. [[User:Nanosoldier|Nanosoldier]] 06:24, March 7, 2012 (UTC)

:::::::No worries about the others, Zel'no'dil has been the only active one so that's what was important from my perspective. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 21:28, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
+
:::::::No worries about the others, Zel'no'dil has been the only active one so that's what was important from my perspective. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 21:28, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::::::Thank you! I'll be sure to put this to good use! [[User:Nanosoldier|Nanosoldier]] 05:49, March 8, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Closed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Closed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 05:49, 8 March 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Alien Fanon Wiki

Hello, I'm Nanosoldier and I would like to adopt the Alien Fanon Wiki. The administrators as well as bureaucrats haven'tbeen active since last year and the only 'active' user is Somarinoa, whom I would like to administrate if I ever adopt the wiki. I've contacted the most recently active administrator Nightmare76 on the Soul Caliber wiki about the wiki's design and he hasn't seemed to have responded and looks like he has left Wikia. At the beginning of last month, on the Elder Scrolls Fanon (tesfanon.wikia.com) a user named Hunter Zealot gave me bureaucrat rights on the wiki and I've put that wiki up to date with the currently existing Elder Scrolls canon along with another bureaucrat Pikapi. I haven't truly edited the wiki but I definitely hope to do so. When I attempted to contact Nightmare76, I was proposing a new design be done on the wiki but be hasn't responded. If I do manage to adopt the wiki, I hope to attract some attention via prometheusnews.net but overall the entirety of the community seems to have been inactive and I hope to revive the wiki and edit if I do adopt the wiki.

Yours sincerely, Nanosoldier 04:15, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be actively contributing to it. It looks like you will be past the 60days since gaining rights on the Elder Scrolls Fanon Wiki in a few days; in the meanwhile, please start working on the Alien Fanon Wiki and make sure to create at least one new article. Please also leave a message for Somarinoa and any other contributors about adopting it. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:22, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. You haven't edited on the wiki in a few days now. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:36, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry if I haven't edited recently. The recent blackout I just recently had affected my internet connection for a few days but it seems to be functioning successfully. Yes, I am still interested in adopting the wiki and I'll continue editing it ASAP. Nanosoldier 09:16, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks. I just saw that an admin, Zel'no'di, is edited a few days ago. Can you ask Zel'no'di if they're OK with you adopting the wiki? Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:33, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
I've recently conversed with Zel'no'dil and he is in full support of me adopting the wiki. He's also given me the DeviantArt username of another administrator who I have failed to contact with the last month and I plan to see if Nightmare also approves. Nanosoldier 06:24, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
No worries about the others, Zel'no'dil has been the only active one so that's what was important from my perspective. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:28, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you! I'll be sure to put this to good use! Nanosoldier 05:49, March 8, 2012 (UTC)