Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 23: Line 23:

::Reply: I thought the user was inactive. He hasn't edited in about 3 weeks. [[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Exploding Bomb!!!]]

::Reply: I thought the user was inactive. He hasn't edited in about 3 weeks. [[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Exploding Bomb!!!]]

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
  +
  +
:::'''Unofficial response: <small>(Please wait for an official response by a staff member)</small>'''
  +
:::60 days is the minimum inactivity period. But that doesn't apply anyway, because as Wendy says above, as you are blocked from the wiki. {{User:Eladkse/SigReal|13:02,&nbsp;31/05/2012}}

Latest revision as of 13:02, 31 May 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Zombie Farm Wiki

What is your username? Brendan The Bomb Bird

Please link to the wiki here: http://zombiefarm.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 105 (more if Teams820 didn't delete all my pages)

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since March 13, 2012

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Teams820 last edited 4 days ago (if that's not enough, please tell me)

Any other information: I'm blocked by a vandal and if you don't believe me, he blocked Ease96, who was the main admin, deleted every admins' blog posts and some of their pages, and reverted every admins' edit he saw.

Hi. I'm sorry but you cannot request an adoption on a wiki where the admin is active and you are blocked. I'm sure I already suggested it, but you can either send a complaint to Special:Contact for further investigation, or you can start your own wiki on this subject. -- Wendy (talk) 03:14, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
Reply: I thought the user was inactive. He hasn't edited in about 3 weeks. Exploding Bomb!!!
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
60 days is the minimum inactivity period. But that doesn't apply anyway, because as Wendy says above, as you are blocked from the wiki.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  13:02, 31/05/2012