Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 31: Line 31:

Hardly anyone else edits there. There is only 2 active users that just joined 2-5 days ago. I think I have the most edits on the wiki, or close to it. I've made 7 pages, havn't adopted another wiki or become an admin, and ain't banned from any wikis. I am editing it right now, and just made a blog post about this. Although I havn't gotten any comments since I just made it a few minutes ago, I'm sure the two active users would agree. Especialy since I am currently the only master (masters are considered responsible and are very knowledable on that subject. We all talk alot on there, so we all know eachother. One of them is my apprentice.The wiki was made by staff so there aren't any administrators there. That wiki's in desperate need of admins. I've added alot of pictures and have fixed alot of mistakes. I'm a Light User, Master, have an apprentice, am teaching abilities, and have invented official terms and defenitions for that stuff. You probably don't know what those mean, but you can look it up there.

Hardly anyone else edits there. There is only 2 active users that just joined 2-5 days ago. I think I have the most edits on the wiki, or close to it. I've made 7 pages, havn't adopted another wiki or become an admin, and ain't banned from any wikis. I am editing it right now, and just made a blog post about this. Although I havn't gotten any comments since I just made it a few minutes ago, I'm sure the two active users would agree. Especialy since I am currently the only master (masters are considered responsible and are very knowledable on that subject. We all talk alot on there, so we all know eachother. One of them is my apprentice.The wiki was made by staff so there aren't any administrators there. That wiki's in desperate need of admins. I've added alot of pictures and have fixed alot of mistakes. I'm a Light User, Master, have an apprentice, am teaching abilities, and have invented official terms and defenitions for that stuff. You probably don't know what those mean, but you can look it up there.
  +
  +
I think I covered all the rules to adopt a wiki.

ps. It's been over 3 days. I'm not impatient or anything. I just thought I'd mention it, because, you know, it says wait 2-3 days for a response, so you might want to change it.

ps. It's been over 3 days. I'm not impatient or anything. I just thought I'd mention it, because, you know, it says wait 2-3 days for a response, so you might want to change it.

Revision as of 18:05, 3 June 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Psi Wiki

What is your username?

-Dragon511

Please link to the wiki here:

http://psi.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

10 days

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

There aren't any admins for that wiki.

Any other information:

I think I covered all the rules to adopt a wiki.

Unofficial Response (Please wait for a response from a staff member)

If there are a few other active users, please make a blog post or ask the other users if they agree that you should be an admin. Bomb