Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Prehistoric Park Wiki

What is your username? I'm User:Styracosaurus Rider.

Please link to the wiki here: The link is http://prehistoricpark.wikia.com (also w:c:prehistoricpark)

How many edits have you made on that wiki? So far I have made 76 edits and counting. A couple of those are from late 2010 when I first joined, but the vast majority of my edits have been made in the past month.

How many days/months have you been editing there? As I said previously my first few edits were in November 2010, but I went back to the wiki in mid-October of this year, and that is when the bulk of my work there has taken place.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The founder (OliverSwift) hasn't returned since he created the wiki, but there is one other admin, Kaliban29, who last edited May 31, 2011. I've tried to get in touch with him/her since but I haven't gotten a response.

Any other information: The wiki had most of the relevant articles on people, places, and creatures from the series already created by the time I joined, but I think the place is in obvious need of attention from an admin or bureaucrat. Something like a style guide seriously needs to be established, and a lot of spam articles are clogging up the wiki.

There is one other user on the wiki who edits every now and then, and he is also wondering where the admins went.