FANDOM

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for PAYDAY Wiki

What is your username?
Shidou.

Please link to the wiki here:
http://payday.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?
Over 120.

How many days/months have you been editing there?
7 days.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
According to [1], February 28 by David Aichele. However, that was an automated edit on a new user's message wall. None of the admins have edited in the article namespace since November.[2][3][4] David has not logged in since I posted on his message wall when I started editing the wiki.

Any other information:

• No evidence of sustained editing by anybody else at Special:RecentChanges.
  • New page created by me: [5]
  • I've been updating the wiki with news, as seen at [6].

Hi. Your contributions look great, but, unfortunately, the wiki isn't eligible for adoption right now. Some of those recent edits by admins were automated, but there have been some that weren't. The wiki will next be eligible for adoption on April 17th, provided an admin doesn't edit again before then. In the meantime, feel free to leave David a message on his wall asking if he can give you admin rights, as he has the ability to do so. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 18:47, March 16, 2012 (UTC)

Sorry to argue against adoption guidelines, but I'm afraid that this is fairly time-sensitive; David doesn't seem to be around and his pair of message wall posts were the only admin edits in the past two months. According to the game developers, PAYDAY will be receiving a "BIG update" this month;[7] I'd like to overhaul and spruce up the wiki before the large spike of readers arrives, and I require MediaWiki space rights to add CSS classes. Please? —Shidou T/C 21:01, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.