FANDOM

Line 19: Line 19:

'''Any other information: I love this show so much and If you would let me I would like to make this abandoned wiki amazing. I have much information to add and go on there and I would be constantly updating and online. Also I would add features like chat because everyone likes chat and there is none. Thankyou! :)'''

'''Any other information: I love this show so much and If you would let me I would like to make this abandoned wiki amazing. I have much information to add and go on there and I would be constantly updating and online. Also I would add features like chat because everyone likes chat and there is none. Thankyou! :)'''

{{AdoptionResponse}}Hi, Evanf protected the pages but you still need to be on there for at least a week and you can still edit certain things. So please edit what you can edit (For example: Your profile) and ask again in 6 days or wait for Wendy or Brandon to answer this request. [[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]] 20:02, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
+
{{AdoptionResponse}}Hi, Evanf protected the pages but you still need to be on there for at least a week and you can still edit certain things. So please edit what you can edit (For example: Your profile) and ask again in 6 days or wait for Wendy or Brandon to answer this request. And there is another active user so you should ask him and if he doesn't answer, wait for a response from a staff. :) [[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]] 20:02, June 5, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 20:05, June 5, 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for No Ordinary Family Wiki

What is your username? Alex xelA

Please link to the wiki here: http://noordinaryfamily.wikia.com/wiki/No_Ordinary_Family_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0 but I really love it but the past (inactive) admin locked the pages!

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 because I found it today but as I said locked pages!

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Evanf 00:00, June 27, 2011

Any other information: I love this show so much and If you would let me I would like to make this abandoned wiki amazing. I have much information to add and go on there and I would be constantly updating and online. Also I would add features like chat because everyone likes chat and there is none. Thankyou! :)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff member):
Hi, Evanf protected the pages but you still need to be on there for at least a week and you can still edit certain things. So please edit what you can edit (For example: Your profile) and ask again in 6 days or wait for Wendy or Brandon to answer this request. And there is another active user so you should ask him and if he doesn't answer, wait for a response from a staff. :) Bomb 20:02, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.