Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 20: Line 20:

{{AdoptionResponse}}Hi, Evanf protected the pages but you still need to be on there for at least a week and you can still edit certain things. So please edit what you can edit (For example: Your profile) and ask again in 6 days or wait for Wendy or Brandon to answer this request. And there is another active user so you should ask him and if he doesn't answer, wait for a response from a staff. :) [[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]] 20:02, June 5, 2012 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}}Hi, Evanf protected the pages but you still need to be on there for at least a week and you can still edit certain things. So please edit what you can edit (For example: Your profile) and ask again in 6 days or wait for Wendy or Brandon to answer this request. And there is another active user so you should ask him and if he doesn't answer, wait for a response from a staff. :) [[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]] 20:02, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. Most of the pages weren't protected, and I have unprotected the ones that were. In order to adopt a wiki you need to have worked on it for at least a week and have created at least one new page. If you wish to adopt this wiki you need to start working on it and talk to the active user Hennessey69 about the adoption as well. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 22:34, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
:::Also please let us know if you wish to adopt this wiki or Funny Girl Wiki. You can only adopt one. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 00:09, June 13, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 04:08, 18 June 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for No Ordinary Family Wiki

What is your username? Alex xelA

Please link to the wiki here: http://noordinaryfamily.wikia.com/wiki/No_Ordinary_Family_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0 but I really love it but the past (inactive) admin locked the pages!

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 because I found it today but as I said locked pages!

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Evanf 00:00, June 27, 2011

Any other information: I love this show so much and If you would let me I would like to make this abandoned wiki amazing. I have much information to add and go on there and I would be constantly updating and online. Also I would add features like chat because everyone likes chat and there is none. Thankyou! :)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, Evanf protected the pages but you still need to be on there for at least a week and you can still edit certain things. So please edit what you can edit (For example: Your profile) and ask again in 6 days or wait for Wendy or Brandon to answer this request. And there is another active user so you should ask him and if he doesn't answer, wait for a response from a staff. :) Bomb 20:02, June 5, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Most of the pages weren't protected, and I have unprotected the ones that were. In order to adopt a wiki you need to have worked on it for at least a week and have created at least one new page. If you wish to adopt this wiki you need to start working on it and talk to the active user Hennessey69 about the adoption as well. -- Wendy (talk) 22:34, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
Also please let us know if you wish to adopt this wiki or Funny Girl Wiki. You can only adopt one. -- Wendy (talk) 00:09, June 13, 2012 (UTC)