Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 19: Line 19:

'''Any other information: The wiki has not had any active editing since the last admin. I know I have only been editing today, but I really love minerals and that kind of stuff! I`m very passionate about my hobbys, And i will be very dedicated to this! Face the wrath of [http://pikmin.wikia.com/wiki/User:Wrath96 Wrath]! 05:00, June 8, 2012 (UTC)'''

'''Any other information: The wiki has not had any active editing since the last admin. I know I have only been editing today, but I really love minerals and that kind of stuff! I`m very passionate about my hobbys, And i will be very dedicated to this! Face the wrath of [http://pikmin.wikia.com/wiki/User:Wrath96 Wrath]! 05:00, June 8, 2012 (UTC)'''

{{AdoptionResponse}}Hi, you have enough edits but you need to be editing there for at least a week so feel free to ask in 6 days. :) [[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]] 17:11, June 9, 2012 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}}Hi, you have enough edits but you need to be editing there for at least a week so feel free to ask in 6 days. :) [[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]] 17:11, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
*Hi. Your edits look good, but you haven’t edited in 4 days now. Please continue editing and we’ll re-review your request in a few days. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 20:15, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:55, June 23, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:55, 23 June 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Minerals Wiki

What is your username? Wrath96

Please link to the wiki here: Minerals wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 16

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just today

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? December 23, 2011 Whalee402

Any other information: The wiki has not had any active editing since the last admin. I know I have only been editing today, but I really love minerals and that kind of stuff! I`m very passionate about my hobbys, And i will be very dedicated to this! Face the wrath of Wrath! 05:00, June 8, 2012 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, you have enough edits but you need to be editing there for at least a week so feel free to ask in 6 days. :) Bomb 17:11, June 9, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Your edits look good, but you haven’t edited in 4 days now. Please continue editing and we’ll re-review your request in a few days. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:15, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk) 03:55, June 23, 2012 (UTC)