Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 18: Line 18:

::Hi. I see 3 other active users and I cannot tell which you mean to be which in your description. With so many, please start a blog post about the adoption. Give us a link and we'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:27, June 18, 2012 (UTC)

::Hi. I see 3 other active users and I cannot tell which you mean to be which in your description. With so many, please start a blog post about the adoption. Give us a link and we'll check back in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:27, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::Ok, the blog post is [http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:New_Captain/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_Wiki_Adoption here]. Only one person has commented on it.

+
::Ok, the blog post is [http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:New_Captain/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_Wiki_Adoption here]. Only one person has commented on it. <span id="[[User:New Captain]]" class="plainlinks">[[User:New Captain|New Captain]] ([[User talk:New Captain|talk]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Contributions/New Captain|contribs]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Editcount/New Captain|count]])</span> 07:38, June 24, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 07:38, 24 June 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for MCU Wiki

What is your username? New Captain

Please link to the wiki here: Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 922

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 months

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 15, ShehbazAhmed

Any other information: I have made alot of edits since I have been there. I am more active, I am ranked number #1 on the badges and the admin has not been active for 60 days now. I have asked them since before and I have not gotton a responce. I really want to make it more like X-Men Movies Wiki, another wiki I am admin on. I want to do so much stuff, but they are things admins can only do. Other users have helped, one of them I have spoken on chat and he said he would wait and earn admin rights when before we would both be admin. Another user has left and one user is a friend of mine who is great with adding photos and they are new to wiki. She started helping me at X-Men Movies and I asked her if she could help with Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki. Thanks :)

Hi. I see 3 other active users and I cannot tell which you mean to be which in your description. With so many, please start a blog post about the adoption. Give us a link and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:27, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, the blog post is here. Only one person has commented on it. New Captain (talk contribs count) 07:38, June 24, 2012 (UTC)