Community Central
Register
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">'''Forums:''' Index '''→''' Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your requ...")

No edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there? '''3 months
Since March 16 - Present

'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' April 15, ShehbazAhmed

'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' April 15, ShehbazAhmed

Revision as of 06:46, 15 June 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for MCU Wiki

What is your username? New Captain

Please link to the wiki here: Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 922

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 months

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 15, ShehbazAhmed

Any other information: I have made alot of edits since I have been there. I am more active, I am ranked number #1 on the badges and the admin has not been active for 60 days now. I have asked them since before and I have not gotton a responce. I really want to make it more like X-Men Movies Wiki, another wiki I am admin on. I want to do so much stuff, but they are things admins can only do. Other users have helped, one of them I have spoken on chat and he said he would wait and earn admin rights when before we would both be admin. Another user has left and one user is a friend of mine who is great with adding photos and they are new to wiki. She started helping me at X-Men Movies and I asked her if she could help with Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki. Thanks :)