Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 22: Line 22:

*Hi. Your edits look good so far, but you've only made a small handful. Please continue editing and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 18:50, May 4, 2012 (UTC)

*Hi. Your edits look good so far, but you've only made a small handful. Please continue editing and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 18:50, May 4, 2012 (UTC)

*Okay, I'll continue to try and help out the wiki. [[User:Travisplatypus|He&#39;s Perry! Perry the Platypus!]] 04:07, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

*Okay, I'll continue to try and help out the wiki. [[User:Travisplatypus|He&#39;s Perry! Perry the Platypus!]] 04:07, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
  +
*So...can I have it?

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 00:38, 10 May 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for FishHooksFanon Wiki

What is your username? Travisplatypus

Please link to the wiki here: http://fhfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fish_Hooks_Fanon_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 7 edits (I just joined)

How many days/months have you been editing there? I started editing there on March 3, 2012.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time an admin edited was on October 3, 2010 and the admin (who happens to be the founder and only admin) was HyperHearts58.

Any other information: The wiki seems to be in bad shape, could use some updatings and more pages. Also, I've made the latest edit and am currently the only active user. Characters of the show lack articles even the main characters! But I've created one page for one of the main characters.

• Hi. Your edits look good so far, but you've only made a small handful. Please continue editing and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:50, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
  • Okay, I'll continue to try and help out the wiki. He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 04:07, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
  • So...can I have it?