Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 36: Line 36:

+
:{{AdoptionResponse}}
{{AdoptionResponse}}I think staff will not let you adopt the wiki until the current admin is inactive for 60 days. You could contact the current admin and ask him/her if they want to give you the rights. 00:31, June 4, 2012 (UTC)[[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]]
+
:I think staff will not let you adopt the wiki until the current admin is inactive for 60 days. You could contact the current admin and ask him/her if they want to give you the rights. 00:31, June 4, 2012 (UTC)[[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 14:12, 4 June 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Conlang Wiki

What is your username?

Rostov-na-don

Please link to the wiki here:

http://conlang.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Main

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

1 026

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Two years and two days, as of today.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

EmperorZelos, eight hours ago, as of writing

Any other information:

He has opted to relocate the wiki to be hosted under wikkii.com, and I want to at least manage the massive braindrain it has caused. He was very active, but, on conlang.wikkii.com, he has stated that he no longer cares. There is little activity on the wiki now, and there was a very sharp decline after they had decided to move.

Please respond quickly - I have written a blog post and am trying to get users to vote for new admins, this must be stopped early enough.

Rostov-na-don ist dein herr Oberst! 22:45, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
I think staff will not let you adopt the wiki until the current admin is inactive for 60 days. You could contact the current admin and ask him/her if they want to give you the rights. 00:31, June 4, 2012 (UTC)Bomb