Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Community Central Forum 'Wiki Activity' Button
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4894 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.
Wikiactivity

Larger Orange arrow is what I'm talking about.

Is there a way to change the tiny 'Wiki Activity Button' to somthing... Bigger?? -Imdill3 17:08, November 17, 2010 (UTC)

I believe it is against the Terms of Service to alter those buttons because in the early days of the new skin, I change the font face of those buttons and received a message from Wikia Staff notifying me that I had violated the ToS and I must change it back immediately. SSgtGriffin Htmlcss-toolbar on Facebook 02:37, November 18, 2010 (UTC)

You can change it in your personal CSS, but not Wiki-wide. The ToU essentially limit you from changing anything to do with the interface wiki-wide. -- sulfur 12:36, November 22, 2010 (UTC)
I actually figured it out, you need to go into Special:Allmessages, Find "Wiki Activity" and All I did was put 3 big's into that code and made it Orange for a week. (But hey, It works ;P). (Look on habbo.wikia.com for the outcome). -Imdill3 16:57, November 23, 2010 (UTC)