This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Some month ago, there was an URL parameter that one could use to see a page as anon without changing it in the prefereces. It was returning as normal as soon as we clicked another link.
Is this still possible ?
What was the URL parameter named and what value to give it ?
- Ok, i'll try it right away.
- I want to use this along with a purge link in the "page in widget" widget. That way i can disable ads (in my prefs) so it doesn't hinder my capacities to contribute (i've found ads can be disturbing even for me) and still be able to see them on a perticular page when i need to. — TulipVorlax 23:44, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
- No. :-P
- If it was something i want to keep to myself, the JS fav would be enough.
- If you add the page in widget to your sidebar, you can see the links i've put in it.
- That way, an admin can provide a few things for experienced users that arent as experienced as admin.
- Or so... — TulipVorlax 18:01, September 4, 2009 (UTC)