This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Whenever I try to upload an image, I get the "File type verification error!" error. Can someone help? --Starman125 00:33, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Are you trying to upload an image and changing the file extension? Also, which wiki is this happening at and is it only happening with one image, or any image? --User? 00:49, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
- I tried to upload the image in png format, but I got the error. Then I changed it to jpg, but it still didn't work. The wiki it's happening at is the Kirby Wiki. --Starman125 00:52, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
- If you tried to change the extension on the upload form, you'd get a different error. I can't seem to reproduce your issue. Does this happen at other wikis too? --User? 04:41, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
- I used an image converter to convert the image into jpg format. Neither one will upload. And I'm not sure if it happens on other wikis either. --Starman125 06:06, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Never mind. I just pasted the image into a new one. That one actually uploads. --Starman125 19:54, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.