Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Community Central Forum}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Special…)

mNo edit summary

Line 5: Line 5:

I think that it would be great if Template talk pages and File talk pages would also show in "Active talk pages" widget. Template talks are very important because they are often discussions of site-wide range. As of now, I didn't find a way to enable that. Is it possible? Can the wikia staff add such option to this widget? [[User:Ruxax|Ruxax]] 14:08, August 22, 2010 (UTC)

I think that it would be great if Template talk pages and File talk pages would also show in "Active talk pages" widget. Template talks are very important because they are often discussions of site-wide range. As of now, I didn't find a way to enable that. Is it possible? Can the wikia staff add such option to this widget? [[User:Ruxax|Ruxax]] 14:08, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
  +
:I don't think it is possible ATM. You could request it at [[Forum:Feature requests]]. —[[User:Manyman|Manyman]] <sup>[[User talk:Manyman|(talk)]]</sup> 20:55, August 22, 2010 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 20:55, 22 August 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum "Active talk pages" widget - is it possible to have Template talk pages there?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4988 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I think that it would be great if Template talk pages and File talk pages would also show in "Active talk pages" widget. Template talks are very important because they are often discussions of site-wide range. As of now, I didn't find a way to enable that. Is it possible? Can the wikia staff add such option to this widget? Ruxax 14:08, August 22, 2010 (UTC)

I don't think it is possible ATM. You could request it at Forum:Feature requests. —Manyman (talk) 20:55, August 22, 2010 (UTC)