Register
Community Central
For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
Upcoming Spotlights
Cheevo Archive (8/16) art
Ghostbusters Wiki (8/16) (art)
Carrie Underwood Wiki (8/18)
Medaka Box Wiki (8/22)

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wiki with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response or comment for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.

New requests are answered about once a week.

Archive Archive 2 Archive 3 Archive 4 Archive 5 Archive 6 Archive 7 Archive 8 Archive 9 Archive 10 Archive 11 Archive 12 Archive 13 Archive 14 Archive 15 Archive 16 Archive 17

Two requests

Angry birds craptastic adventures wiki has hardly any editors. its a decent wiki, but we need more people. and annoying orange wki used to have loads of editors, but now has hardly any perminant ones.Darkapple 16:45, July 8, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry but Angry Birds Craptastic Adventures Wiki does not meet our spotlight criteria, which include 200 non-stub content pages.
Annoying Orange Wiki is in fairly good shape to meet the spotlight criteria. You do have a fair number of uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. Also, you should probably update your Community Corner as it links to a wiki that doesn't exist. Let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those issues, and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:47, July 18, 2012 (UTC)

Everypedia

I want to reccomend my wiki, Everypedia. However, it is called Metal fusion beyblade wiki, i want to change that, but it has over 900 articles

Hi. Can you give me a link to the wiki and sign your post? Otherwise I am not sure who is asking for what wiki :). Let me know on my wall when you have added the information. -- Wendy (talk) 03:50, July 18, 2012 (UTC)

Alien Anthology Wiki (approved)

Hi, I would like to have more contributors to the wiki as their is only a few.

The wiki already changed alot since its founding Dino crisis fan 20:52, July 12, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Alien Anthology Wiki looks fantastic -- I love your custom skin! The only thing I see is that the main page is sysop protected. Could you please drop the protection to only block edits from new and unregistered accounts? Let me know on my wall when you've done that and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:45, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
I've added it to the list! -- Wendy (talk) 02:45, July 28, 2012 (UTC)

Mech Mice Fanon Wiki

The Mech Mice Fanon Wiki meets all of the requirements, except for the 200 article needed. I am the only admin and active user there, and we really need some more users! If it were to be put in the Spotlight, I'd want the caption to be: "Make anything fictional about the upcoming game Mech Mice!". And maybe the the image could be this:

Mmfw-spotlight

-- User:Feey1 I am FEEY1. Speak to me! 20:47, July 12, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this request page, wikis must meet the spotlight criteria, including 200 content pages. That is why we have the criteria. Any spotlighted wikis you see with fewer pages did not request a spotlight; they were chosen to be spotlighted by the content team staff because they are of some current interest (eg a new movie) and thus do not need to meet the criteria. Please feel free to ask again for a spotlight when your wiki has grown a bit more! -- Wendy (talk) 02:49, July 27, 2012 (UTC)

Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes Wiki (approved)

Please Spotlight The Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes Wiki. If there is anything that doesn't match the standards, please let me know! Thanks :D

--Ji Robinson ~Talk~ ·Contribs·   05:21, July 13, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Wiki looks good and meets all the criteria. I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:58, July 27, 2012 (UTC)

My Babysitter's a Vampire Wiki (approved)

Our wiki meets all of the criteria and season begins on June 29 so we want to be spotlighted for that. Thank you.  ♥KataraFan♥   talk    contribs    blog  

15:24, 26 June 2012
Hi. I am so sorry I did not see your request and answer it earlier; I have no idea how it got "out of order" like this. The wiki looks great and, although it will not be near the start of the new season, I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:15, July 27, 2012 (UTC)

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Wiki (duplicate answerd above)

Hello! My name is Hunter, and I am the head admin of Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Wiki. See, a new Yugioh series is coming up and what better way to tell everyone about it than a Spotlight! Our wiki, the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Wiki, follows all of the criteria and requirements for a Spotlight though there is one problem. About the Short pages, we simply have too many short pages in our wiki. Well only about 500 are actual legit short pages, and the other 500 have over 500 bytes so I do not know how the remaining 500 are Short pages when they clearly are not.

The wiki is here:http://yugiohzexal.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_Wiki.

Reginald Kastle 14:07, July 13, 2012 (UTC)

Kickin' It Wiki (approved)

Requesting spotlight for the Kickin' It Wiki as soon as possible please.
 ♥KataraFan♥   talk    contribs    blog  

23:00, July 13, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Kickin' It Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 06:17, August 8, 2012 (UTC)

Adele Wiki (approved)

Hi, I am the head administrator on the Adele Wiki (http://adele.wikia.com) as well as the creator of the wiki. We have 204 articles, and while some of them could be considered stubs due to the lack of information, I could've swore I read that if all the information you can possibly find on the topic is in the article, it's a stub, even if it's short. Assuming it is, we're in the process of trying to expand some of the articles, but there isn't a lot of expansion possible because of the limited information we can find on a lot of the articles. Anyways, though, we have 3 administrators (we had 4 but were forced to remove one's rights, as it had been months since she edited), we have our own custom skin, we don't use offensive language (you may see an occasional swear word in lyrics or in a quote said by Adele, as she has been known to have a potty mouth outside of her music), and to top it all off, we even have an EXCLUSIVE interview with one of her touring guitarists, Tim Van Der Kuil, which we posted on the wiki only a few months ago. Besides, now would be a great time to ask for more contributors to come to the wiki because there isn't a lot of new fresh material coming out for awhile because of her pregnancy, but we are constantly updating the fans on the wiki with the latest Adele news (specifically involving her pregnancy), It is a very friendly community and we are very welcoming, and we would love to get a spotlight to help more people come to the wiki. :) Thank you so much for your time and efforts. ---Tsu'tey♫ (talk) 14:03, July 18, 2012 (UTC)

Hi! (I am not staff but I sometimes help out on spotlights), you have 0 uncategorized pages, 0 article stubs, looks pretty good, you are ready to go, just wait for the staff's approval! --Evanf (Talk) 22:25, July 27, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks so much!!!(: ---Tsu'tey♫ (talk) 14:32, July 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 06:23, August 8, 2012 (UTC)

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. :) ---Tsu'tey♫ (talk) 13:53, August 8, 2012 (UTC)

Adventure Time Super Fans Wiki (approved)

http://adventuretimesuperfans.wikia.com/

Hello. I'm an admin at Adventure Time Super Fans Wiki. ATSF Wiki is like the Adenture Time wiki exept it is less of an ecyclopedia and more of a community place. You are allowed to put opinions and fan art on the pages. Really cute RandomKitten Gold tabby 2 22:23, July 21, 2012 (UTC)

Hi there, (I am not staff I just sometimes help out on spotlights) You have 5 uncategorized pages and you need to categorize them to get a spotlight, and you have no stubs, so all you need to fix is the categories and you can tell us you did under this, thanks! --Evanf (Talk) 22:23, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. The wiki is in good shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 06:34, August 8, 2012 (UTC)

Heromania Wiki

I'm the founder of The Heromainia Wiki and I think my wiki should be put in a spotlight because in under 4 mounths it has 380 pages and I think we can only go up from there. the was created for fans who were tired of seeing DC and Marvel heroes every where so I created the wiki so their characters can be seen.Truth™ (talk) 00:09, July 24, 2012 (UTC)Truth™

Hello, (I am not part of staff, I just help out and look for things) You have Uncategorized Pages and they all need categories before you can request, please get add categories to the ones without. That is all that I can spot. Thanks :) --Evanf (Talk) 22:12, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. That's a fun idea for a wiki and it looks like you've made a great start on it. For the spotlight could you please add some links to your main content categories on the main page, and then lower the protection level to only stop editing by anonymous users and new accounts? You also have some uncategorized pagees that need to be sorted out as noted by Evanf. Let me know on my wall when you've taken care of these issues and I'll check again! -- Wendy (talk) 17:01, August 8, 2012 (UTC)

Harry Potter Fanfic Wiki

I'm the founder of Harry Potter Fanfic and would like to request a spotlight for my wiki. I'm pretty sure that it covers the criteria. It's a small and relatively unknown site. There are very few active users and so we've had to work very had to reach 200 pages. I would like this spotlight in the hope of gaining some publicity and new users. I would greatly appreciate it if you considered my wiki for a spotlight position. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live 11:09, July 26, 2012 (UTC)

Hi there, (I am not staff I just help out to see if there is anything) Well, you have 1 uncategorized page, you may need to fix that, and someone deleted the category for Article stubs. Well, that seems the only thing that I could spot. Thanks :) --Evanf (Talk) 22:17, July 27, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Harry Potter Fanfic Wiki is in pretty good shape, and congratulations on reaching 200 pages! You do have about 12 pages that are "stub length" or shorter than 300 bytes -- you would need to work on strengthening those so you have 200 non-stub pages. Please let me know on my wall when you have expanded those pages! -- Wendy (talk) 17:19, August 8, 2012 (UTC)

Cheevo Archive Wiki Re-request (approved)

Quote: Play the latest bestselling game on Wikia's first Minecraft server, CheevoCraft!

Cheevo Archive Wiki is re-applying for spotlight due to the New Minecraft and Teamspeak servers we now have. Cheevo Archive Wiki is hoping to regain Spotlight priveleges in order to make the Minecraft Server and Teamspeak a Wikia-wide project.

The server is still in Beta and we have the Server's rules and IP Addresses published on our Wiki. Currently the server is named CheevoCraft, and we are hoping that this can be put into spotlight or to become a joint project with Wikia.

We hope to hear from the Spotlight Team, Merrystar, and/or Wendy!

Thanks,

Community Manager Cheevo_Archive_Wiki_Small.png Tawatson 01:11, July 27, 2012 (UTC)

Hi there, (I am not staff but I help out on spotlights) You have 9 uncategorized pages, you need to fix that, and the stub count is good (2 stubs). It looks as all you need to fix is the uncategorized pages, and you can rerequest it (or say you have categorized all of them) Thanks! --Evanf (Talk) 22:20, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for your feedback. All issues with the Pages being uncategorized have been resolved, awaiting response from Merrystar or Wendy
Hi. Cheevo Archive is still in good shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list for a 2nd spotlight. -- Wendy (talk) 03:48, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
File:Cheevocraft.png

Suggested image for Wikia Spotlight

Thanks again Merrystar, I have attached to the right the Background of the suggested photo from the admins,

Thanks Community Manager Cheevo_Archive_Wiki_Small.png Tawatson 06:59, August 17, 2012 (UTC)

Carrie Underwood Wiki (approved)

Hi! Making a request for the Carrie Underwood Wiki

This is the official wiki for American country music singer-songwriter and American Idol winner, Carrie Underwood.

Carrieunderwoodfanforlife (talk) 04:54, July 29, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Carrie Underwood Wiki looks good and congratulations on reaching 200 pages! In order to meet the spotlight criteria, I do need to ask you to lower the mainpage protection to only protect against editing by new and anonymous users. Let me know when you have taken care of that and I'll be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, August 16, 2012 (UTC)

Hi! Thanks for letting me know. The problem should be fixed now. Carrieunderwoodfanforlife (talk) 01:28, August 18, 2012 (UTC)

I've added the wiki to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 01:35, August 18, 2012 (UTC)

X-Men Movies Wiki

Wolverinebanner1

I would like to make a request to add this wiki to a spotlight since The Wolverine is now filming. I have had a spotlight before and I have expanded since then so I think a spotlight would be a great thing and I should meet the criteria. I want the spotlight to go to The Wolverine page with this picture. Thanks New Captain (talk contribs count) 07:12, July 31, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki looks great and it has grown nicely! In order to meet the spotlight criteria some of those new pages would need to be fleshed out a bit; right now you have about 180 stub-length pages (shorter than 300 bytes), and it would need to be no more than 1/5th of the total content, or 120. Please let me know on my wall when you have had a chance to work on this! -- Wendy (talk) 04:08, August 16, 2012 (UTC)

Ghostbusters Wiki (approved)

GhostbustersSpotlightimage

Suggested image for spotlight.

Hi again. I would like to make a request that Ghostbusters Wiki be Spotlighted sometime during October. Naturally, right before Halloween is the most likely time to see interest in ghosts and supernatural fiction. I also went ahead and found a image to suggest for the spotlight. However, if they have other ideas for a image, I see no problem with it. Thanks for your time.  Devilmanozzy (Talk Page)  11:33, July 31, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. The spotlight will go up in a week or two; but you can ask for a second one in October if you wish. -- Wendy (talk) 04:19, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
October is the best time for getting new users/viewers at Ghostbusters wiki. I'm hoping for a spotlight then if we can get one then. Thanks for approving the spotlight!  Devilmanozzy (Talk Page)  04:26, August 16, 2012 (UTC)

[GTA V Wiki][1]

There has been much progress on the GTA V Wiki since the last spotlight request as we have more than doubled our pages and photos, Improved links and improved the current pages. We really need editors on the wiki and with the spotlight we belive that will do it. Thankyou

Joshualeverburg1 (talk) 20:06, August 1, 2012 (UTC)

-Addmin.

Hi. Congratulations on reaching 100 articles! I'm sorry though, but in order to be spotlighted through this page you need to get up to 200 articles, and to meet all of the other spotlight criteria. Please keep working on the wiki and have an admin ask again when you meet the criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 04:21, August 16, 2012 (UTC)

Redapedia

I would like to request a Spotlight for Redapedia. It does not have any uncategorized pages, and should not have too many stubs.

http://redapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Redapedia

- - Abce2|Talk "Other" 04:15, August 3, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. You erased half of this request with the comment "nevermind then". Did you still want me to check for a spotlight on this wiki? If so, please let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk) 04:29, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for letting me know you do want the spotlight. Redapedia is in good shape generally and just needs a few tweaks to meet the spotlight criteria. Could you add some content links on the main page? Right now you have links to "featured" stuff, but it would be nice to have links to major categories (like cards, characters, etc.). While you are at it, perhaps you could update the poll? It says it is the October poll and is dated February, but by any standards it makes the wiki look like nobody is there very often... Similarly, could you please update the community corner, which talks about things that "will happen soon" in summer 2011? Finally you have just a few uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. Let me know on my wall when you have touched up these things and I'll be happy to spotlight the wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 03:24, August 22, 2012 (UTC)

Justin Bieber Wiki

Justin Bieber released his new album, Believe, and it needs to be spotlighted again. We need our wiki to be spotlighted again. --Roxyme

Hi. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this page (by request) you need to meet all of our spotlight criteria, including at least 200 non-stub content pages. Please keep working on the wiki and ask again when it has grown a bit more! -- Wendy (talk) 04:32, August 16, 2012 (UTC)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

I would like to request a spotlight for the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki. I have 200 content pages and there are three active admins (including me). The wiki has gone through a design by JoePlay which I think was really good. Please take a look and respond as soon as possible, thanks :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 07:22, August 7, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Marvel Cinematic Universe looks great (love JoePlay's work!). It just needs a few tweaks to meet the spotlight criteria. Could you please customize the Community Corner? Also you have a few uncategorized pages. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of these issues and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:37, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, The pages are categorized and the Community Corner is customized now. New Captain (talk contribs count) 07:52, August 22, 2012 (UTC)

Medaka Box Wiki (approved)

Hello, I am the Admin of the Medaka Box Wiki. We haven’t had a spotlight before, but we’ve nearly reached 500 content pages, and the wiki should meet all the requirements of the best practices criteria. If there is anything else that needs to be done to make the wiki eligible, please let me know. Thank you.

--Whistle9 (Talk) 01:42, August 8, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Medaka Box Wiki looks good and I have added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 03:42, August 22, 2012 (UTC)

Pockie Ninja Wikia

Hi- were are a Wikia that has been active for a while, but we don't have so many users. I have tried to get a bit of publicity for us, but to no avail. I would appreciate if we managed to get a Spotlight on the Wikia, or at least get some pointers that really would give us a push towards the Spotlight!

www.pockieninja.wikia.com

Thanks!

{{SUBST:User:SapphireOfNeptune/Sig|14:40,8/10/2012}} 14:40, August 10, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Pockie Ninja Wiki looks good in general. It does need a few tweaks to reach the spotlight criteria. The main page edit protection would need to be dropped back to only protect against anonymous/new users. Also there are about 50 uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. Finally, there are about 60 pages that are stub-length (shorter than 300 bytes) right now; in order to be spotlighted you would need 200 non-stub pages, so only 35 pages can be that short. Please let me know when you have had a chance to sort out the main page and categories, and expand some articles, and I will check again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:49, August 22, 2012 (UTC)

Wigglepedia

Wigglepedia has over 200 pages, no uncategorized. It is good for the spotlight. Also make this the image: TheWigglesinCelebration!PromoPicture
Also the description should be "Get Ready to Wiggle!"
Jacob Wiggle 01:37, August 12, 2012 (UTC)

I Don't Want To Be Rude But You Skipped My Request.

Jacob Wiggle 06:33, August 18, 2012 (UTC)

This request was initially made on August 12th, as can be clearly seen in the page edit history. I did not skip the request; it will be answered in order with the rest of the requests on this page. Do not try to tamper with the date or placement again or I will deny the request altogether. -- Wendy (talk) 05:29, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
For the sake of speeding things along, I'll say now, it doesn't qualify. So long as there's even one uncategorized page, it's no-go, but more than that is the number of short pages. There are well over 800 pages on there that are less than 300 bytes and that's no-go - it has to be 20% or less of the wiki and with that number you're sitting at more like 35%. On a side-note, that color scheme of bright green on bright yellow is especially hard on the eyes. ProfessorTofty (talk) 02:13, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
I Fixed All That Up. I Hope It Gets Accepeted! =D

Jacob Wiggle 04:07, August 21, 2012 (UTC)

You fixed up the color scheme, but you still have uncategorized pages and you're still sitting at over 800 pages of 300 bytes or less. ProfessorTofty (talk) 20:43, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
I'm Trying To Fix The Uncategorized Problem, But People Keep On Adding Pages Without Pages. Jacob Wiggle 03:14, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. It looks like you've taken care of most of the uncategorized pages -- great job! However, you do still have over 800 stub-length pages (shorter than 300 bytes); you would need no more than 560 to meet the spotlight criteria of less than 1/5th of the pages being stub-length. Please let me know when you have strengthened the content so you have 560 or fewer stub-length pages and I will check again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:00, August 22, 2012 (UTC)

Robotech Saga Wiki

Hi, I'm an admin at Robotech Saga wiki. We're a surprisingly complete wiki that we would love to promote. We have over 600 pages and all of our pages are categorised. We have a loving admin staff that's ready to bring anyone in. We would love a spotlight, perhaps themed after the Robtoech: Love Live Alive project. OS25 (talk to me, baby.) 02:22, August 13, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Robotech is in great shape for the most part but would need a couple of tweaks to meet the spotlight criteria. Could you please spruce up the mainpage? It has a lot of "starter" info but it would be great if it had more images and some links to the main content on the wiki (eg. a character portal). Also you have 260 pages in your stub category; there should be no more than about 130 pages marked as stubs on the wiki. Can you please clean that category out a bit? Let me know on my wall when you have had a chance to work on this and I'll check again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:07, August 22, 2012 (UTC)

Monsuno Wiki

I'd like to suggest the Monsuno Wiki for a Spotlight. We meet all the article criteria, aren't having upsets in adminship, and our main page is unprotected.

http://monsuno.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

If possible, could the Spotlight mention the finale of Season 1 and/or the beginning of Season 2 (preferably)?

Thanks, Abce2|Talk "Other" 02:25, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

Roblox Wiki

Hey Staff,

Six months ago I applied for Roblox Wiki to get a spotlight. The spotlight was approved, and traffic increased by almost 5,000 views a day for the months of March, April, May, and June. The traffic has decreased somewhat, but the wiki is still quite popular for the Roblox community and Roblox forumers! Our number of pages has increased from 1350 to 2050 pages since February 2012. We now have five adminstrators, with three that are active daily and one that is active on weekends, which helps moderate the wiki.

We have a list of rules here

It'd be nice if we could reapply for our spotlight! Please mention the date the spotlight will run from if our spotlight request is accepted. 'If the spotlight runs in October', please make it Halloween themed!

• Roblox Halloween images can be found easily on google.

Thanks guys for doing an awesome job last time with out spotlight!

User:Colgatecity

Super Smash Bros Fanfiction Wiki

Hello, I am Icewish, an admin of Super Smash Bros Fanfiction Wiki. We are a new and very small wiki with only 82 pages. I know that the requirement for a wiki spotlight is 200 pages, but we are lacking active users to create pages, and a spotlight will be just the thing to introduce new users to the wiki. I have not seen another Super Smash fanon wiki out there yet, but it is very hard to advertise our wiki because of this.

Here is the info that was requested on the Spotlight page:

1. I, Icewish, am an active admin and most likely the most active user on the wiki.
  2. We have only 82 pages as stated earlier, but only two stub pages.
  3. There is a picture on the front page of the wiki, and there is a link to my user page if a user needs to contact me. There is also a link to the Rules page for the wiki.
  4. All of our pages have the correct categories, with an exception of maybe one or two pages.
  5. We are not in the middle or choosing new admins or anything of the sort.
  6. We are using the wiki welcome tool.
  7. We do have a community message with the latest updates about the wiki.
  8. Our wiki skin was provided by the Theme Designer, so I'm not sure if that counts as a customized wiki skin. If it is not, please notify me and I will change it.
  9. There is no offensive language anywhere on the wiki.

Icewish

I think you will find if you examine the records of past posts that they are very firm on the 200 article requirement. Your best bet would be to try to grow the wiki yourself and come back once you have at least 200. ProfessorTofty (talk) 04:53, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
Okay then. It's just that I thought that is was allowed to have less than 200 pages because I saw a spotlight for a wiki with only about 75 pages.
-Icewish
Sometimes wikis will be chosen for a sort of spotlight thing at staff discretion based on a topic considered interesting or if there's an upcoming movie coming out related to the wiki or something like that, but that's completely separate of this process. ProfessorTofty (talk) 16:04, August 19, 2012 (UTC)

Magi Wiki

Hi, I'm the admin/bureaucrat of Magi Wiki, and I want a spotlight for it as it has an anime coming out in October. Since I don't know how long it takes to get approved, I'm requesting early. It has 236 pages.

M+W Talk 09:37, August 18, 2012 (UTC)

Eternal Sonata Wiki

Hi, I'm currently the sole admin/bureaucrat for the Eternal Sonata Wiki and I would like to request a spotlight for it. It meets all of the requirements described; it should be good to go. If you could use either of the included images, that would be great! ProfessorTofty (talk) 04:52, August 19, 2012 (UTC)

Wiki logo Polka and Allegretto, characters from the game

Seekers Wiki

Hello, I'm Mistey, an active admin on Seekers Wiki. We haven't had a spotlight before, but we have worked on categorizing and adding new pages to our Wiki. We currently have 217 pages, with more on the way when the next books come out. New editors would really help our wiki. Thank you!

☾Mistey☽My Talk! 01:39, August 20, 2012 (UTC)