Community Central
Community Central
For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
Upcoming Spotlights
Ranma Wiki (3/16)
Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki (3/23)
LEGO Brick Wiki (3/23)

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wiki and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

Archive Archive 2 Archive 3 Archive 4 Archive 5 Archive 6 Archive 7 Archive 8 Archive 9 Archive 10 Archive 11

Random-ness Wiki (approved)

I would like a spotlight for The Random-ness Wiki, please. The file can be our [[File:Wiki-background]]. Also, the description can be: "Start a fandom, Just be random, Whatever you do, Just come here!"

Gyurururu ... 22:03, December 5, 2010 (UTC) (AgentP, an admin on the wiki)

Hi. Random-ness Wiki is in generally good shape. However it would need 200 non-stub content pages (over 300 bytes); right now about 50 of the 217 content pages are stubs. Please continue to work on strengthening the content and ask again when you have a few more pages up :). -- Wendy (talk) 01:16, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
Great job with the content. I'll add you guys to the approved spotlights list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:08, February 4, 2011 (UTC)

Warriors Share Wiki

Hi, I'm Nightfern, the admin & bureaucrat at Warriors Share Wiki. Our wiki is really small but simple and fun. Warriors Share's users are active and warm (but enough of my wiki; let's get to the point XD) It has more pages than you think- a lot are connected with our programs. May you consider putting us on the spotlight? Thanks again, NightfernMerry Christmas 03:07, December 11, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Warriors Share Wiki does look nice. However I do not understaand shat you mean by it has pages "connected with our programs". Right now I see 74 pages in the main namespace (including subpages), and no other obvious namespace where you might have more content. If you can direct me to where you are hiding the equivalent of 125 content pages, please let me know and I will be happy to look at the wiki again. But it will need to have 200 non-stub content pages to meet the criteria for a spotlight through this request page. -- Wendy (talk) 01:23, December 23, 2010 (UTC)

Warriors Share Wiki actually has 111 pages. And when Nightfern says that they are connected with our programs she mean that we have several themes on the wiki. I really hope that this wiki gets a spotlight it really deserves one. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

Reborn Wikia (approved)

Hi, I'd like to request a spotlight for this wikia. A small note, the mainpage is protected because anything that needs to be changed should be done through the templates. There is nothing to change in the main page itself, so, any changes to it, will most likely be vandalism. Thanx for your time. ..AlienGamer (UserpageTalk) 15:26, December 11, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Reborn Wiki looks good and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:44, December 23, 2010 (UTC)

Valkyrie Movie Wikia

Hi, I would like to make a request for a spotlight. The World War II movie The Way Back will be an upcoming movie on December 29, 2010 and released worldwide on January 21, 2011. It would be great for people to learn about the movie as well as celebrate it with a spotlight.

I would like it to have the image http://valkyriemovie.wikia.com/wiki/File:The_Way_Back_Poster.jpg and for the text under the title Valkyrie Movie Wikia to say something interesting related to the movie. --Andrew Schlieffen (talk · contr) 20:37, December 13, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. While it's definitely timely to have a spotlight with a new movie out, this wiki appears to be nearly completely abandoned, with only a very few contributions by you in the last two months; nobody has edited since you added the movie information and requested the spotlight. It hadn't occurred to me previously that it needed to be stated, but spotlight wikis should be active; at least the admin requesting should be active, preferably daily but at least every few days, on the wiki. I understand that you may have been busy with holidays at this time of year, but the last time this wiki appeared active was in late October. I'm sorry, but right now I am not going to add this wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:49, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Battlefield Wiki

Hi, I'd like to request a spotlight for the Battlefield Wiki. The recent Battlefield series releases include a bunch of new content and the majority of our regular editors are busy nowadays. So we'd like to get some editors in there to help us "filling in our blanks", and preferably before Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam is released. It'd be really helpful for us. Thank you!!! SSDGFCTCT9 (Talk) 21:50, December 13, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Battlefield Wiki looks like it is generally in really good shape. There are just two small things that need to be changed for it to meet our spotlight criteria. The first is that the main page protection would need to be dropped; there has been no vandalism but right now it is set so only sysops can edit. It would need to at least be lowered to block only new and unregistered users from editing. The other issue is that you have about 40 uncategorized pages. let me know when you have dealt with these two changes and I will be happy to add the wiki to the upcoming spotlights list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:01, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Primeval Wiki

Primeval Wiki is a great wiki on ITV's dinosaur/time-traveling drama and it is really in great shape. The show has been on an extended hiatus since early 2009, and will now return on New Year's Day 2011. This wiki has been spotlighted once before, in late 2009. It would be great to spotlight it again, as we have kept it updated with all of the latest info. Could you please spotlight it on January 1st? Thank you, ZEM talk to me! 20:59, December 20, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. Primeval Wiki looks good and I'm sure you are excited about the new series. However, one of the spotlight criteria is that no more than 1/5th of the wiki content should be stub articles. Loosely I consider a stub article to be about 300 bytes or any page marked with a "Stub" template. You have over 400 pages (2/3rds of your content) labeled as a stub. Please ask again (or let me know somehow) when you have had a chance to clean out the Stub category, so that no more than 120 of your articles are in there and/or shorter than 300bytes, and I will be happy to look at the wiki again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:17, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Wiksteria Lane

Hi, I'd like to nominate Wiksteria Lane (http://desperatehousewives.wikia.com/wiki/Desperate_Housewives_Wiki) for a spotlight. We have increased our article count up to 600 (we had 500 last time) and our community has grown from nothing up to about 5 dedicated editors. Another spotlight would help us get even more editors, and with the show returning (with BIG exciting plots and amazing characters returning!) in January, it would be an ideal time to do this. I believe we have everything in order ready to be spotlighted too! Thanks, UFO Editor 14:11, December 21, 2010 (UTC)

Wiksteria Lane is currently going through a quick-redesign (new infoboxes, templates, page layout etc.) so being featured in the coming months would be a big advantage too, as others can see all the hard work we've put into the wiki. UFO Editor 16:25, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
OK, so all the updating is done and the wiki looks great! UFO Editor 16:52, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. The wiki does look great -- the changes to the design look really sharp. However you guys have already had 2 spotlights in the last 6 months through this page. One of the goals of this request page is to broaden the range of spotlights we put up, so we don't approve more than 2 spotlights for the same wiki in a row without some time in between. We'll be happy to consider your wiki again for the spotlight when some time has passed; early next summer (about 6 months from your last spotlight) seems reasonable to me. I realize that is not as ideal for the timing of the show, and I apologize for that. -- Wendy (talk) 17:15, January 11, 2011 (UTC)

Logopedia

Hello, I'd like to nominate Logopedia for a spotlight. Logopedia is a wiki of logos. Each article has a name of a company or other organization, group, and several other things. Every article includes at least one logo of the corresponding title. If found former logos of that thing are shown. Some articles include the years in which the logo(s) was (were) used. The wiki is extremely organized, with templates at the end of some pages to go with other subsidiaries owned by a certain company (if any). Categories are on every page. There is over 9,500 images. There are two administrators, both bureaucrats (One named Vask, and the other, me, the founder). The main page has several images, and there is little vandalism. We would like to get more publicity so our content expands along with our users. We would really appreciate it if you made us a spotlight. Thanks, Alxeedo TALK 00:58, December 24, 2010 (UTC)

Hi. The Logo wiki looks like a lot of fun. You do have about 250 uncategorized pages that would need to be taken care of for a spotlight. You would also need to customize the community corner on the bottom right side of the Wiki Activity page. Let me know when you have taken care of these issues and I'll be happy to look again. -- Wendy (talk) 17:47, January 11, 2011 (UTC)

Planetpedia Wiki (appproved)

Planetpedia would like to apply for the Wikia Spotlight. We tried our best to make the wiki comply with the best practices. I would like this image to be used for our spotlight. May the description be: There are wonders out in space.....start exploring.

Thomas Wonderson 08:50, January 1, 2011 (UTC)

Hi Thomas. Planetpedia looks pretty good in general. You do have some uncategorized pages -- could you please take care of them? Then I'd be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 21:36, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for taking care of those pages; I've added the wiki to the upcoming spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 17:44, January 12, 2011 (UTC)

Kekkaishi Wikia (approved)

Hello! I'm the Admin of Kekkaishi Wikia. I got admin rights a few months ago and me and two or three others have been expanding it, and I think it fits the criteria of earning a Wikia Spotlight. You can use any picture and tagline you like. We'd appreciate it being on the Spotlight. Thanks! -The Abbster 16:56, January 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. The Kekkaishi Wiki is in really good shape; you guys are doing a great job with it. Could you please change the default message on the Community Corner to something more specific to the wiki? Then I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 05:21, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Just finished it! Thanks. -The Abbster
Great. I'm sorry for the slow response. I should have mentioned that it works best to leave me a message on my talk page as responses on this page can get buried :). I've added the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:12, February 4, 2011 (UTC)

Pokémon Fanon Wiki

Our wiki has met all criteria, and we are going strong. I hope Pokémon Fanon is chosen to be spotlighted. I know many users would love to create their own Pokemon games and the pokemon to be within them. I, Admin Universalguardian1003 promise to do my best at controlling the influx of new users, and I hope our community of 46 active users thanks me. Also, I would like this image to be used, and the words "Make your own Pokemon, games and stories!" as the subtitle.

-Talk To Uni! 22:23, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Your wiki looks like it is indeed very active and has a lot of content. Unfortunately it doesn't meet all of the spotlight criteria at the moment. You have over a thousand uncategorized pages that would need to be sorted out for a spotlight. Additionally, I would have to ask that you change your background image to something non-animated. Let me know when you have had a chance to catch up all the categorization and I will be happy to look at the wiki again. -- Wendy (talk) 05:35, January 20, 2011 (UTC)

The Backyardigans Wiki

Since it has won the contest of Celebrating the Wikis of 2010, The Backyardigans Wiki should get one. No more editors (and maybe even less!) are coming to the wiki because of bad comments (all of them are accidentally saying something about a different wiki that they think is Backyardigans Wiki). Most say that it is inactive (it actually has more than 200 editors a day.) and has barely any pages (has more than700) and just some are rude. And for the subtitle I would like it to say "Together in the backyard again!". Please try to help it, and thank you for taking your time to read this! Sandy Cheeks 13:05, January 8, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Backyardigans Wiki looks great, and congratulations on winning the contest! There are a few tweaks it would need to meet the "best practices" of the spotlight criteria. The first would be to drop the protection on the main page to at least allow editing by logged-in users; I can't see that the page has ever been vandalized or needs sysop-level protection against editing. Second, you have a few hundred uncategorized pages. It looks like many, but not all, are subpages (eg. quotes, references, etc.). Could you please categorize them? Let me know when you've had a chance to take care of these two issues and I will be happy to approve the wiki for a spotlight. -- Wendy (talk) 05:50, January 20, 2011 (UTC)

Looney City Citizens (approved)

I would like to see if Looney City Citizens could have a spotlight. It might not be the best, but there's plenty of articles. It can be found here http://looneytunes.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. I need help on how to make a background tho. Moe Howard January 14.

Hi. Looney City Citizens looks very nice in general. For a spotlight you would need to customize the community corner. Also, you have quite a few uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. Please let me know on my talk page when you have had a chance to take care of those two issues and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 05:00, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
I've added Looney City Citizens to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:59, February 12, 2011 (UTC)

D. Gray Man Wikia (approved)

Hi there, I'd like to place a request for this wikia. It has many kinds of information of the characters within the series and have clear links to pages and every page has been categorized and has already 200+ pages. Tell me if there's something that i must going to change at this wikia. And i wonder if we could use this image for the spotlight. Thanks for your time. ProGamerP9 (UserpageTalk) 10:49, January 19, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. D. Gray Man Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:57, February 12, 2011 (UTC)

Roller Coaster Wiki (approved)

Hello! I'd like to request another spotlight for Coasterpedia. A lot of improvements have been made and content added since last time. Also, if it's possible, could it be spotlighted in the "Entertainment" hub? Last time, it was spotlighted in the "Lifestyle" hub, which didn't do much for the wiki. Thanks in advance! MontagnaMagica|Talk 02:21, January 22, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Coasterpedia is still in great shape with lots of fun content. I will add it to the approved spotlight list. In terms of where the spotlight shows, that actually is up to the Content team. They put things where they think they will do well. I'm sorry, but it's not something you can request. -- Wendy (talk) 04:11, February 12, 2011 (UTC)

Life on Mars Wiki

Hi. As the leading admin of the Life on Mars Wiki, I would like to request for a spotlight. We are trying to build the largest encyclopedia and source of information for the British and American series of Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes and the Spanish remake and would love a helping hand from some more fans. Thanks.

Ross2009 10:24, January 23, 2011 (UTC)

Life on Mars Wiki generally looks pretty good. To meet the spotlight criteria, you would need to drop the protection level on your main page. It is currently set so only sysops can edit; it would need to be dropped to protect only against unregistered and new users. I don't see any vandalism in the history to make it necessary to have it protected. You also have a handful of uncategorized pages. Please let me know when you have taken care of these things and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, February 12, 2011 (UTC)

Inheriwiki (approved)

Hi, I'd like to nominate the Inheritance Cycle Wiki for a spotlight. We are actually the most comprehensive Inheritance resource on the internet. The long-awaited fourth book of the Inheritance Cycle is going to be released soon, so this would be a good occasion. I think we meet all requirements listed on Spotlights. Thank you. --Weas-El Talk|Contribs 09:16, January 24, 2011 (UTC)

The link is broken, please fix it :) --((((Matias)))) ~ Talk AVATAR Wiki 21:34, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
Oops... Fixed both links above, sorry. Copy + paste = complicated. :-) --Weas-El Talk|Contribs 21:56, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
Inheritance Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:03, February 26, 2011 (UTC)

Boston Red Sox Wiki

This is the wiki: http://bostonredsox.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity. After looking at the requirments for the I have met them all except for the 200 pages one. I have only 18 pages, (so to be more) but I'm hoping that will change if I can get some more editors. However if I am able to get a spotlight more editors with new thoughts and idea will come and more pages will be made. I have tried advertizing by blogs to get more users, but they haven't worked so I thought that getting a spotlight would help. After all getting more users to come to your wiki is the whole point of a spotlight right? DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

And Emoticon Wiki got a spotlight and it only has 48 pages. DustpeltA Wikia Contributor

Hi. I'm sorry but in order to be spotlighted through this request page, the wiki needs to already have 200 non-stub content pages. Most wikis, such as the Emoticon Wiki, are chosen for spotlight by the Content team and those do not have to meet these criteria, which is why you will see things like that. However it was decided that requested spotlight wikis should meet certain basic criteria, with the goal of highlighting good active wikis that might not otherwise be spotlighted. Please ask again when your wiki has more content. -- Wendy (talk) 01:06, February 26, 2011 (UTC)

Canavan's Books Wiki (approved)

Hi, I am the admin at Canavan's Books Wiki and i would like a spotlight please. Unfortunately i am the only active contributor recently (and only 2 others less recently), but i have managed to create 285 articles, and hopefully a clean laid out wiki which meets your requirements.

Thank you for your time Sheepy-Pie 20:52, January 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Canavan's Books Wiki looks really good, and I'll be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. Please make sure you are checking the wiki daily and contributing a little bit when the spotlight goes up. -- Wendy (talk) 01:18, February 26, 2011 (UTC)

Victorious Wiki (approved)

I am an administrator at Victorious Wiki, and I would like to request a spotlight.

Victorious Wiki is the primary wiki for the hit tv show Victorious on Nickelodeon. We have over 100 active editors, more than 200 content pages, a great-looking main page, and four administrators making sure content is appropriate and relavant.

Thanks for your time, -- SeddieBerserker (talk) 03:59, February 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Victorious Wiki looks good and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:37, February 26, 2011 (UTC)

Planet of the Apes Wiki (approved)

Hi, I'd like to request a spotlight for the Planet of the Apes Wiki, The Sacred Scrolls. I'm an admin and it's built up to over 1500 pages over the last two years, but there's only a handful of regular contributers. There's new comics, a novel and a movie all due later this year so it would be great to get more people involved in time for these.

Many thanks for your help, -- MagicManky (Talk) 21:30, February 3, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Planet of the Apes Wiki is in pretty good shape. In order to have a spotlight you would need to customize the message on the Community Corner of the Wiki Activity page. You also have 60+ uncategorized pages that you would need to sort out. Please let me know on my talk page when you have taken care of these two things and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlights list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:23, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
I've added the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:14, February 28, 2011 (UTC)

Packerpedia

Inspired by the rich tradition and commitment to excellence that has exemplified the Green Bay Packers for over 90 years, on behalf of Packerpedia, I would like to recommend Packerpedia for a spotlight during this exciting Super Bowl weekend. As a fan-based website, we are urging anyone who has a passion for the team and sport to contribute towards this quality-driven Wikia project. As Packer legend Vince Lombardi once said, "Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." As a team community, Packerpedia aims to do the same as an invaluable resource for its users and readers.

Take a look at http://packers.wikia.com

Thank you for your consideration. Spriggins 01:49, February 4, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry that the timing didn't work out for the spotlight request here. If you are still interested in a spotlight through this page, you would need to meet all of the spotlight criteria. Right now the wiki would need to unprotect the main page (to at least protect only against anonymous users and new account edits), customize the community corner on the Wiki Activity page, and categorize a few pages. Please let me know when you have taken care of these fairly minor changes and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:30, February 26, 2011 (UTC)

Oobi Fanon

Can you make Oobi Fanon Wiki a spotlight? It is a very good quality wiki with 100+ pages. Duckslingrunter 21:21, February 5, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Wikis spotlighted through this request page need to have at least 200 non-stub content pages and meet all of our Spotlight Criteria. Please ask again when you have had a chance to strengthen the wiki's content. -- Wendy (talk) 02:35, February 26, 2011 (UTC)

Test Admin Wiki

Hi, I'm Head.Boy.Hog, founder of the Test Admin Wiki. My Wiki doesn't really follow the best practices but it is for testing Administrator tools so it won't have alot of pages. I want a spotlight for it because it needs users!

Head.Boy.Hog(Talk To Me) 16:37, February 6, 2011 (UTC)

This wiki is fairly inactive. Just an FYI, in direct competition with another wiki. Joe Gazz84 talk to me 20:17, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. I'm sorry but wikis spotlighted through this page do need to have significant content as per the Spotlight Criteria. -- Wendy (talk) 02:39, February 26, 2011 (UTC)

One Piece Encyclopedia (approved)

Hi, I'm actually not 100% what our stub to complete page ratio is, but we've got a lot of content pages and I believe we fill all the other requirements, so I think we're on the ok side? That said I'd like us to be spotlighted around other wikis if we're in the clear. :)  YazzyDream  Talk  Your Turn to Die    01:40,2/10/2011 

Oh, I just wanted to suggest, that is if we are chosen for a spotlight, one these as images. Basically a choose your pick. If the person who does the images already has another idea in mind, that's fine too, I'm not too picky, just thought to help out if I could. one, two, three.  YazzyDream  Talk  Your Turn to Die    03:29,2/25/2011 
Hi. One Piece Encyclopedia looks like it is generally in great shape. You do have a small handful of uncategorized pages; could you please take care of them? Then I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:46, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
Great job with those. I've added you to the spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 00:35, February 27, 2011 (UTC)

Songpedia

Songpedia has 611+ articles, it has no stubs (see the wiki's Stubs category page). I'm an admin at the wiki, although it never had stubs since it's name changing, we never applied to a spotlight yet. It has an organized content, every page has a category. It is a friendly page where anybody can edit. The main page is protected because of 'Last year's vandalism', last year, everyone hates the wiki so they vandalize. It is not in the middle of choosing new admins. I am an admin at Songpedia.

If approved: I will give you three images to convert to the spotlight image

-- paul mccartney   Songpedia The Beatles Chat  Contribs   07:51, February 11, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Songpedia looks generally ok. You have a small handful of uncategorized pages which you can probably clean up quite quickly. While I think it might be worth trying to drop the protection on the main page, as it has been awhile since the wiki was a vandalism target, it is ok given that history. More importantly however, you appear to be starting a merge with the Beatles Wiki. In which case, please ask again about a spotlight after the merge has been finished; we don't really want to spotlight you in the middle of that process (see the criteria for the wiki being stable). -- Wendy (talk) 00:53, February 27, 2011 (UTC)

Literawiki

I am an administrator at Literawiki, and I would like to request a spotlight.---Saludos wikisticos de Csuarezllosa (Talk) (Em@il) 11:25, February 15, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Literawiki looks good, however it does not quite meet the spotlight criteria. You have a handful of uncategorized pages, and the community corner message needs to be customized. More importantly, you have about 250 stub articles, which is more than 1/4 of your content. You would need to reduce the number of stub pages (pages <300 bytes and/or tagged as stubs) to 160 or less. Please ask again when you have had a chance to either clean out your stub category or strengthen some of the content in there. -- Wendy (talk) 01:08, February 27, 2011 (UTC)

The Backyardigans Wiki Update (approved)

The Backyardigans Wiki should have a new spotlight because I have categorized most of the uncategorized pages and the home page's protection level has been lowered. It only had about two days of the spotlight, so it should get another chance for a spotlight. - Sandy Cheeks 19:09, February 16, 2011 (UTC)

The Backyardigans Wiki is of course eligible for a spotlight through this page regardless of the content team spotlight it had; however it does have to meet all the criteria to request one, like every other wiki does. One of those criteria is that all of the pages have to be categorized. You've done a great job getting so many of the pages sorted out and I know it is a tedious task. Let me know on my talk page when you have finished and I will add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:20, February 27, 2011 (UTC)
I have added the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:01, February 28, 2011 (UTC)

Ranma Wiki (approved)

I am the administrator of the Ranma Wiki I would like to request a spotlight because the Ranma Wiki was previously a dead Wiki but is now expanding but I feel that a spotlight could help with attracting more new editors to help it expand further. --Trivi-AM (talk) 16:08, February 17, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. For the most part Ranma Wiki looks great and congratulations on resuscitating it. That said, you appear to have copied over a bunch of Dantman's tagsync anime pages and templates, but not gotten it working yet. Could you please talk to him about getting it working properly on your wiki? Having so many broken pages is distracting. Once that is in place let me know on my talk page and I will check the wiki again; offhand the only other issues I saw were a few uncategorized pages and that you need to customize the skin, so if you get the templates working I think it would be a great wiki to spotlight. -- Wendy (talk) 01:34, February 27, 2011 (UTC)
Good job cleaning everything up. I have added the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:11, March 16, 2011 (UTC)

Mega Bloks Halo Wars Wiki (approved)

Hi. I would like a spotlight for the wiki. We have been doing a lot of work and would enjoy a helpful community. I would like to request a spotlight. Go here: http://megablokshalowars.wikia.com/wiki/Mega_Bloks_Halo_Wiki - 99alextheman99 00:40, February 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Mega Bloks Halo Wars Wiki looks like it is generally in great shape. The only issue I see is the main page. Could you please spruce it up a bit and add a picture or two? Let me know on my talk page when you have done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:08, February 27, 2011 (UTC)
I've added it to the list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:46, February 28, 2011 (UTC)

Oobi Wiki

Hi, Wikia, can I approve Oobi Wiki (http://oobi.wikia.com) for a spotlight? It has not gotten more than four active editors in the last few months, and I want more people to find the wiki. It is in good shape - I've seen a few other requests and checked Oobi Wiki to make sure it had everything required by the looks of other requests. Please use the picture located at http://oobi.wikia.com/wiki/File:Thumbsup.jpg. Crop out the two characters (in this case, Oobi and Kako) for the image. And for the blurb at the bottom, type "Who's the friend who's always with you?" Thanks! - SpongeBob SquarePants 11:54, February 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. In order to be spotlighted a wiki needs to meet all of the spotlight criteria, including 200 non-stub content pages. Right now Oobi Wiki only has about 150 pages. Please ask again when you have more content built up on the wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 02:30, February 27, 2011 (UTC)

Bubble Guppies Wiki

Hi, I was wondering if Bubble Guppies Wiki, located at http://bubbleguppies.wikia.com, could be approved for a spotlight. It is in generally good shape but only has about 50 pages (the show's pilot episode aired on Jan. 24, 2011). There are no uncategorized or stub pages. I would like he sentence at the bottom to read "It's time for Bubble Guppies!". I'd like the image to be the image located at http://bubbleguppies.wikia.com/wiki/File:Molly-n-Gil.jpg. Thank you, Squidward Tentacles 12:37, February 24, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted a wiki needs to meet all of the spotlight criteria, including 200 non-stub content pages, and a request made by an admin of the site. Please ask again when you have more content built up on the wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 02:35, February 27, 2011 (UTC)

James Cameron's Titanic Wiki

James Cameron's TItanic Wiki is dedicated to the film, and not the shipwreck, so we are suffering a lack of pages and currently only have 30 pages, even though the Wiki just started about 2 weeks ago. I need desperate help advertising for it, though. Can someone please help us so that people become more interested in our Wiki? There are only 2 users at the time, but that's because we cannot find ways to advertise. Can you please help us with this problem?

Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan 23:14, February 26, 2011 (UTC) Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan

Hi. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this page a wiki needs to meet all of the spotlight criteria, including 200 non-stub content pages. I realize it's frustrating when you are building a new wiki from scratch, but the very best thing you can do to attract more editors is actually to keep adding content. Please ask again when you can meet all the spotlight criteria. -- Wendy (talk) 02:39, February 27, 2011 (UTC)

Spongebob Fanon Wiki

I would like to request the Spongebob Fanon Wiki[1].The icon could be Spongebob_Fanon.jpg (it's on the front page)and the description could be "It's All In You're Spongey Iagination".The wiki has over 3,000 articles(only 36 article stubs).So i'd like to see if you could spotlight this.

(Faves3000)You Stole My Spinal Chord! 03:09, February 27, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. In order to meet the spotlight criteria, you would need to drop the main page protection to only protect against edits by anonymous users and new accounts. It would also be good if you updated the Community Corner, which has a message from about a year ago. More dramatically, over 1/3rd of your content (over 1000 pages) appears to be uncategorized; you would need to create a category system and categorize all of the content pages. Finally, while you may have only tagged 36 pages as stubs, you have well over 650 pages (1/5th of your content) which are stub length, or shorter than 300 bytes. And we would need an admin to make the request (or approve it). Please have an admin ask again when you have organized and strengthened your wiki content! -- Wendy (talk) 01:38, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Custom BIONICLE Wiki

Custom BIONICLE Wiki is one of the larger Wikia wikis, with nearly 8,000 articles regarding BIONICLE fanfiction. We have a healthy and active community, and are constantly expanding. Still, we wish to attract the attention of more users across Wikia and the rest of the Web, and I would like to request a spotlight for the community. Slicer Out 06:00, March 2, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Custom Bionicle Wiki looks generally good. You do, however, have over 1000 uncategorized pages which would need to be sorted out before the wiki would meet the spotlight criteria. Please let me know on my talk page when you have had a chance to get them categorized. -- Wendy (talk) 01:50, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki (Approved)

Link to the Wiki

Hello, I am here to represent Ben 10 Fan Fiction. I am an admin of the Wiki, and I'm pretty sure that all the requirements have been accounted for. If it is approved, I would like the caption to say "It's Fanon Time!". Weirdo Guy (talk) 04:22, March 6, 2011 (UTC)

In addition to that, I, Roads, another admin there, request the picture to be the background, since Weirdo Guy didn't specify it.

---****--- Roads (Look, me, on a pushy-button!) 23:16, March 9, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki looks like it is in great shape and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. The background image you have is the wrong shape/size for the spotlights however. -- Wendy (talk) 02:09, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

w:c:Redwall

The last and what may be final Redwall novel will be published on 5/3/2011. I'm not sure if spotlights are for a week, 2 weeks, or a month any more, but whatever it is, we'd like to request a spotlight for around that time. -- LordTBT Talk! 17:57, March 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. We cannot guarantee when a spotlight will appear through this page. Admittedly if I approve the wiki now it'll probably be up no sooner than mid-April, but I can't guarantee that it will overlap the dates you want. Do you still want a spotlight? -- Wendy (talk) 02:21, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Cats Wiki

I would like to request a spotlight for http://cats.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. Hockeyben 00:25, March 7, 2011 (UTC) It has a custom skin (Monobook), custom my home message, 0 uncategorized pages, has 184 pages, will have 200 by March 8. --Hockeyben 00:40, March 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. Can you please customize the Community Corner on the My Home page? Also you would need to build up your content just a little bit more; while you have 200 articles (and congratulations on that!), about 30 of them are still short stubs (less than 300 bytes); you need 200 non-stub articles. Otherwise the wiki looks good, so please let me know on my talk page when you have had a chance to build a bit more content! -- Wendy (talk) 02:32, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

The LEGO Brick Wiki (approved)

The LEGO Brick Wiki is a database for information on anything relating to LEGO. We currently have 204 content pages 0 uncategorized pages and 2 article stubs. Lego Brick Wiki also has an advanced categorization system which allows the readers to get the most out of their visit. I'd like the spotlight to say: Calling all Builders. Big and Small." Thanks.:) Tatooine Talk 03:58, March 7, 2011 (UTC)

Hi. LEGO Brick Wiki looks good and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:02, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Apple Wiki

Apple Wiki has nearly 1,000 pages, most of them with quite a bit of content. We need some traffic and our wiki is very up to date, with info about recent products and upcoming products. Mr. Grille (contact) 12:41, March 11, 2011 (UTC)

CHICAGO CODE SPOTLIGHT

Can you please spotlight The Chicago Code Wiki. I have been working really hard and i got a custom logo and custom theme. The wiki is about FOX's new show The Chicago Code. I want a spotlight so I can more editors. Paifu fan23 20:33, March 13, 2011 (UTC)

Pandora Hearts Wiki

I would like to suggest Pandora Hearts Wikia. It has 200+ pages and it needs a lot of help to improve. I would like to put these images on the spotlight - [2],[3] and [4]. Whichever one you choose. Please tell me if I need to change something on wikia. DSM144

Hogwarts Roleplay Wiki

I am requesting a spotlight for the Hogwarts Roleplay Wiki. I see it has all of the Spotlight requirements and I am an Admin there. What we do on that Wiki is Roleplay. (Pretend we're in the Harry Potter world.)

Head.Boy.Hog(Talk To Me) 12:55, March 19, 2011 (UTC)

Young Justice Wiki

Hi, I am Rassilon of Old, the creator of Young Justice Wiki. Recently, we have acheived our goal of 250 articles, and we believe it is time to request a Spotlight to gain more editors for the wiki based on the highly succesful Cartoon Network television series. Only five articles are under 300 bytes, as specified as a 'stub' article above. The image for the Spotlight could be either of the following;

Also, could the caption be, "Meet the next generation of butt kicking superheroes!"?

Thanks very much for your time. Kind regards, Rassilon of Old (Talk - TTFF - Teru) 11:49, March 20, 2011 (UTC)

The Blue's Clues Encyclopedia

Can The Blue's Clues Encyclopedia (located at http://bluesclues.wikia.com) have a spotlight? It has about 400 pages and meets all of the spotlight criteria. --Squidward Tentacles 21:23, March 22, 2011 (UTC)

Complipedia

Hi, we're working on a pokémon like character site called complipedia. It has over 200 content pages and a customised background. We have made it very colourful and appealing. Most images are transparent (im working on it) and it's a wiki for users to have fun, get along, and make creatures and new friends! we'd love to have more visitors.

Hope you can help us :)

Eglinton talk 18:07, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Complipedia

Hi, we're working on a pokémon like character site called complipedia. It has over 200 content pages and a customised background. We have made it very colourful and appealing. Most images are transparent (im working on it) and it's a wiki for users to have fun, get along, and make creatures and new friends! we'd love to have more visitors.

can be found here

Eglinton, administrator and bureaucrat, friend of the founder.

Eglinton talk 18:08, March 23, 2011 (UTC)

Complipedia

can be found here

Eglinton, administrator and bureaucrat, friend of the founder of Complipedia.

Eglinton talk 18:08, March 23, 2011 (UTC)