Community Central
Community Central
SPOTLIGHTS are on hold and will not be worked on indefinitely.[1]
For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
VIEWEDITPURGE
Archives:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Upcoming Spotlights
January
Flipline Fan Customers Wiki

To request a FANDOM Spotlight, post the name of the community with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the community follows the best practices listed here.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

References

Formula E Wiki

Hi,

I am the founder of the Formula E Wiki, which currently has 209 articles (of which 208 are above "stub" length). Furthermore, I feel that the wiki meets all of the other requirements to be spotlighted, and I hope that doing so will attract more users to help build the wiki ahead of the new FE season.

• Image that I wish to have used: Image.

Thank you for your time, JPDurzel (talk) 01:19, December 4, 2018 (UTC)

Debate Wiki

Hello! We are looking for more contributors for are recently created wiki Debate Wiki.

https://dragon-ball-video-game-feat.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Debate Wiki is about providing information on various character feats, respect threads, and misc info on verses, and having debates about your favorite fictional verses or real life topics!

Sincerly, Majin Ainsley (talk) 17:07, December 4, 2018 (UTC)Majin Ainsley

Disney Live Action Remakes Wiki

I made over 776 pages of the Disney Live Action Remakes Wiki. This is based on all the live-action remakes of Disney's animated and live-action hybrid films, though The Sorcerer's Apprentice and The Nutcracker and the Four Realms were inspired from segments of Fantasia and Mary Poppins Returns while a sequel, I consider it a sequel/reboot similar to Superman Returns. I believe this deserves its own separate wiki focusing on the remakes. (Hobbiton777 (talk) 20:08, December 9, 2018 (UTC))

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Wiki

Hello! I am applying for a spotlight for Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Wiki. I would like to get recognised and we are kinda looking for more contributors.

• All adminstrators are currently active.
  • As of right now we have 792 pages
  • The front page has many links to important pages to the wiki, including a help section and all content categories.
  • All pages have been categorised (sub-categories exist on the wiki as well)
  • Welcome Tool is how it should be.
  • The Community Corner is customised
  • The skin is completely customised, including different colour schemes, a wordmark and a favicon
  • No inappropriate images or language is being used.

Link is Shitara Slime Datta Ken Wiki here. Toji-san Visit My Wall 05:10, December 19, 2018 (UTC)

DebatesJungle Wiki

Hello, I'm a bureaucrat on DebatesJungle Wiki, I believe that the wiki has met the requirements so I would like a spotlight!

Elizhaa (talk) 14:42, March 24, 2019 (UTC)

Below Zero Wiki

I'm an admin on the Below Zero Wiki, a community of users who play the game Subnautica: Below Zero. We are over 400 pages strong with about 5 or 6 active, passionate admins/mods and an official Discord by the developers of the game in which we frequently discuss fandom development; but we also take input from Discussions and general comments on the wiki. We have strictly enforced guidelines and really nice looking templates & CSS use, including custom backgrounds. Tueman (talk) 15:11, February 6, 2019 (UTC)

Custom BIONICLE Wiki

Hello. I'm a Bureaucrat from the Custom BIONICLE Wiki, and I would like to request a spotlight for my wiki. We are a site for fanon content relating to LEGO BIONICLE, where people can post their custom creations and stories. We currently have 7,408 pages and I believe we meet all the requirements.

Thanks for your consideration. The Invasion Has Begun 22:58, February 13, 2019 (UTC)

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Wiki

Hello! I am the founder of the She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Wiki and also the only member actively making any edits... I have personally made almost 50 pages all on my own in roughly a month since starting it and would love to be able to make a lot more! With more members in the community, I will be able to take some off the work loud off of me and get newer and better perspectives on what to do. I have created a accounts on many different platforms such as Twitter, Discord and Reddit just to be able to keep getting the word out there, but so far it's been difficult. Any help at all will be appreciated!

Princess Entrapta (talk) 03:31, February 17, 2019 (UTC)

Pet care wiki

I would like to apply for spotlight Here is a link to the wiki [Pet care wiki] Thanks, JAYfeather2.0~I HATE BEINGBLIND~~I’ll always remember

Spirit Halloween Wiki

Hello! I would love a spotlight for the Spirit Halloween Wiki.

If the wiki spotlight is given the go-ahead, either of these images would be fine, with the preferred being first:

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/spirit_halloween_logo_8513.jpg http://spirit.scene7.com/is/image/Spirit/SpiritFullColor_URL?$fullsize$

The wiki already documents all known animatronics released by Spirit from 2017 onwards, and is making outstanding progress on previous years! All in all, a spotlight will benefit this wiki very much, as the last one occurred in late September to Early October. If the spotlight is set up, I would love it if it would happen, instead of being so late and long past when Spirit Halloween's lineup is revealed, in the month of July. Most all of Spirit's animatronics are featured in videos released several days apart during this time, so I think that it would be a lot better for this wiki in particular to have the spotlight when the excitement is highest.

Thank you. --Boot Lover/Riverdale Chauffeur (Wanna Discuss Something?) 22:08, March 6, 2019 (UTC)

Lessa Wiki

Hello everyone, I would like to request a community spotlight for Lessa Wiki. Currently, I'm the only active contributor on the site, having adopted it at the start of the year. We need more contributors to help us expand/create wanted/missing pages, write articles, and build a community. So far, the site has 349 pages and 4,163 edits.

At Lessa Wiki, we're aiming to provide detailed information about all aspects of the Lessa Manhwa, from the characters and chapters, to the world and weaponry. The first two seasons have been officially translated on Line Webtoon, with a third season being released in Korean, on Naver.

Lessa is a Fantasy/Action Korean Manhwa written and illustrated by POGO. The current season is being published every Tuesday on Naver. The Webcomic follows the journey of Rano, a young man who lost his Mother in a Deman (a compound of Demon and Human) attack five years ago, at the time of the incident his sister Lucy also disappeared, and he's spent the last five years searching for her, along with his friend and doctor Young-sam, archaeologist Miena, researcher Yuzuru and Lessa a God looking for redemption. The group set off to find out the truth of what happened to Rano's sister and rescue her, before it's too late, battling Gods, Demans and Renegade Angels along the way.

The series draws on aspects of Egyptian mythology, astrology and theology to create a series that is both beautifully drawn and wonderful to read. Although, the series isn't a comedy, there are several wonderfully cute moments that will have you laughing out loud.

Thank you for your consideration. Sebastian Michael Clarke (talk) 12:52, March 9, 2019 (UTC)

PriChan

Hey there, I'm the founder of PriChan Wiki a wiki about an idol anime aimed at girls, which was created by Takara Tomy and Syn Sophia. We already have more than 800 pages and the franchise soon approaches its second season. So I think it's about time for a spotlight. Thank you for your consideration. Moviejunkie2009 (talk) 21:10, March 21, 2019 (UTC)

Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki The Sequel Wiki

Back in 2018, I, ViciousBeeV (or YOUTUBEMANI5 back then), an admin on the Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki The Sequel Wiki, or the Terraria Fan Ideas Sequel Wiki for short, requested for a spotlight and did not get one. I would like to reply again. We are nearing 400 pages, and only 8 of those have the stub template (9 have the category, because of coding failure on my part) and 36 having under 300 bytes. Every other requirement is fulfilled, so I hereby request a spotlight for the Terraria Fan Ideas Sequel Wiki. Here is a link to the wiki.

ViciousBeeV ~ Vicious Bee (talk) (contributions) 01:01, March 31, 2019 (UTC)

Big Block Singsong Wiki

Hi !

I'm a current admin at the Big Block Singsong Wiki and we need more admins and users to join. If you're intersted, contact Rone and Bomby

• Image that I wish to have used: Image.

Thank You And Hope To See You There, Give Me Money And Give Me Mods (talk) 18:19, April 7, 2019 (UTC)

Cry of Fear Wiki

Hi! I'm currently an admin at Cry of Fear Wiki. We would like to have a spotlight on the wiki and the featured image is here. Thank you very much. ConTraZ VII (talk) 01:21, April 9, 2019 (UTC)

"Unbound Reality" Fandom

Hello! I, CadmusRa of the Unbound Reality Fandom's Administrative Board, would like to place a request for a global spotlight. Our Fandom is primarily roleplay based; a place to jot down ideas and integrate them in our roleplay server. With just about 265 pages and a small user base, we're hoping to expand further to connect to more users and get ourselves out there through a global spotlight. 

Our Fandom follows all of the guidelines listed in order to request a global spotlight and I am indeed an administrator placing this request. 

Thank you for your time!

CadmusRa (talk) 03:12, April 9, 2019 (UTC)

Dr. Crafty Wiki

Hello, I am the creator of the Doctor Crafty Wiki. I am short on users, and I don't always have time to edit all 50 pages so far, so I would like a spotlight to help attract editors until I can set up a Patreon account. Hereis the image I'd like to be used for the spotlight please.

Torontonian74 (talk) 15:50, April 16, 2019 (UTC)

Terraria Fan Ideas

The' 'Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki  is a community of players (and non players) of the popular sandbox game, Terraria, who create pages about what they think should be added to it! Images, stats, and lore are all encouraged.

~ Jeff16306 ~ TalkContrib 18:05, April 21, 2019 (UTC)

Game Reviews Wiki

Hi, i am an admin and bureaucrat on Game Reviews Wiki. Said wiki is for users who want to review games on the web and don't know where to submit their reviews.

Wazzupguys (talk) 11:55, April 27, 2019 (UTC)

Madagascar Wiki

Greetings,

I am Brendan, the bureaucrat and administrator of the Madagascar Wiki. Our Wiki has existed since the year 2009, and we had been slowly yet steadily thriving since then. We currently have 3,414 pages, (only 219 of which are considered as stub/less than 300 bytes), and the Wiki is majorly customised, including the main page, mobile main page, community messages, and also the skin. We also do not have any uncategorised pages (except for one bugged deleted post), and we are also in a stable condition (not in the middle of choosing new admins, etc.).

Madagascar Wiki provides almost complete information on the Madagascar Franchise, stretching from the 2005 film Madagascar and its sequels to the popular Nickelodeon TV Series, The Penguins of Madagascar, and all the way to the award-winning Netflix original, All Hail King Julien. Aside from that, we also aim to become the largest fandom hub of the Madagascar Franchise, as a place where fans gather to not only seek information but also talk and discuss this wonderful universe.

I have checked the requirements needed for a Wiki to be featured as stated in this page, and I believe that all requirements have been met.

Below are the details that are needed:

Our Wiki: madagascar.fandom.com
Desired Spotlight Art: {1}
Desired Caption: Madagascar Wiki

I hope that this request to feature the Madagascar Wiki shall be accepted, especially since this 25th of May shall be Madagascar's 14th anniversary, marking the fourteenth year of this amazing fandom.

Brendan Boman-UserIcon

Brendan Boman BERSAMA MENCIPTA KEGEMILANGAN

Hypothetical Tornadoes Wiki

Hello, I'm admin of Hypothetical Tornadoes Wiki and I would like to put in a request for the wiki to be spotlighted. At the time of writing this wiki has 990 pages and an active community, and the wiki has just had a massive overhaul to its organisation and presentation. We would like to request this spotlight in order to reach out to other people that are interested in severe weather but don't know about the wiki yet. Thanks Layten (talk) 16:20, May 25, 2019 (UTC)

Glitchtale Wiki

Greetings, I'm head of the Glitchtale Wiki.

I'd like to request a spotlight for the Glitchtale Wiki (https://glitchtale.fandom.com) This community got approved 6 months ago but we really didn't get new people. For this reason, I'll try again.

Note: We're gonna reuse the last image.

DeterminationSoul.png MasterSlenderTR Ask Question 13:19, 19 April, 2024 (UTC) DeterminationSoul.png

My wiki is a about a game that is almost 20 years old. Habbo Hotel

https://habbo.fandom.com/wiki

We recently did a wiki cleanup to get rid of stubs. We are looking for more active members the wiki went dark with no edits for a few years before I took it over last year and got a few people to help me but we still need more people. I have reviewed the guidelines and I'm pretty sure we meet all of them. Michaelcong (talk) 02:22, June 16, 2019 (UTC)Michael

Mixels Wiki

Hi there, I'm applying a spotlight for the Mixels Wiki. We're a relatively active wiki and we're always open to having more contributors to help out.

• Some of our staff are inactive, but those that are active are making great contributions and are very friendly and willing to help out new users
  • We have 1,346 pages and counting
  • The main page is very user-friendly and contains templates with links to almost every mainspace page
  • No pages are uncategorized
  • We are in compliance with all other best practices listed

User:Creepermanrules was here 19:35, June 17, 2019 (UTC)

errr hi

Kinnikuman Wiki

Hello, there!

I'm one of the bureaucrats for the Kinnikuman Wiki: Link to Kinnikuman Wiki  

We currently have 889 pages, around 2/3 of which are not stubs (and all stubs are slowly being expanded). I believe we meet all the requirements for a spotlight. Our wiki focuses on the franchise Kinnikuman. To quote from our main page: The Kinnikuman manga and anime series are written by Yudetamago. We have information on all series, spin-offs, games, voice actors, and extra-supplementary materials. We aim to keep our articles up-to-date with all story information, references, and relevant visuals. We welcome all newcomers and contributions!

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

KevinVolkov (talk) 14:43, June 24, 2019 (UTC)

Universal Conquest

This is a Wikia that is dedicated to pitting two armies from two different universes against one another, we look at their weapons, powers, skills, their strategies, tactics to find out who would win a battle, These armies are from all forms of entertainment media, verse, anything you like, the battles will be as flexible and as enjoyable as it can be. This is my second Spotlight request which has been more than a year since I last made a request.--CNBA3 (talk) 15:00, June 25, 2019 (UTC)