Community Central
Register
Community Central

For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
Upcoming Spotlights
Poptropica Wiki (5/15)
United States Counties Wiki (5/21)
Little Mix Wiki (5/21)

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wikia with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wikia follows the best practices listed on the article page.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response, comment, or question for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.

New requests are answered roughly once a week.

Archive Archive 2 Archive 3 Archive 4 Archive 5 Archive 6 Archive 7 Archive 8 Archive 9 Archive 10 Archive 11 Archive 12 Archive 13 Archive 14 Archive 15 Archive 16 Archive 17 Archive 18 Archive 19 Archive 20

Johnson and Friends Wiki

Hello I am ElsbridgeStationFan1995 and I would like to submit my wiki for the spotlight. The wiki has exactly 200 pages and we have anything about Johnson and Friends here. So could you please consider us for the spotlight? --— MichaelAlive Since 1995! 00:43, January 14, 2014 (UTC)

Congratulations on reaching 200 pages! Unfortunately, in order to be spotlighted the wiki needs to have 200 non-stub pages, which, roughly speaking should be longer than 300bytes. Right now nearly half of your pages are shorter than this. Please feel free to ask again when you have had a chance to build the wiki content a bit more! -- Wendy (talk) 03:16, January 22, 2014 (UTC)

The Gems:A Magical Adventure And Teenage Dreams Wiki

I am an administrator on that wiki our wiki has 228 pages, Which means it can be spotlighted.

Please reply as soon as possible

File:GardeniaB2W2.gif❦Bloom❦❋Never explain yourself.Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it.❋File:GardeniaB2W2.gif 09:59, January 14, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. The Gems:A Magical Adventure and Teenage Dreams Wiki looks good, but in order to be spotlighted it needs to have 200 non-stub pages, or pages longer than 300 bytes. Right now it has a few too many stubs. Please let me know on my wall when you have had a chance to strengthen the content and I will check again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:44, January 22, 2014 (UTC)

Role Play Wiki (approved)

• Requester = admin: this is the case - w:c:roleplay:special:listadmins (Yatalu)
  • 200+ articles and less than 1/5 stubs: 190 of 1073 articles are stub
  • Picture + links on unprotected main page: w:c:roleplay:Role Play Wiki - 10 small pictures linking to important categories, unprotected
  • 100% categorized, clear cat structure: we had 40+ uncategorized pages, I brought this down to less than 10, but can't think up categories for these last few. For the rest we have a fair amount of "main categories" linked from Category:Content.
  • No upheavals: the community guidelines have been put up for a vote since a month ago, but there is nothing active going on around them.
  • Welcome tool: user and anon welcome messages have both been customized.
  • Community corner: w:c:roleplay:MediaWiki:Community-corner has been customized as well.
  • Customized skin: I think this one is in order too (:
  • Safe for work: I think so, yes - no appropriate files or language as far as I'm aware.

Looking forward to it!
YATTA ヽ( ° ヮ° )ノ ☆ | 2014年01月17日、07:40:56

Hi. Roleplay Wiki is in great shape (I really like your main page) and Ive added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:53, January 22, 2014 (UTC)

RPOFA Wiki

Hello, I am Emily (admin) at RPOF: http://rpofa.wikia.com | I am here askimg for the opprotunity for our wiki to be spotlighted. We are here to save the United States of America! We, the membership of the Royalist Party of America, commit ourselves to the establishment of a constitutional monarchy for the United States of America. It is our belief that to create a true sense of trust between the governed and the government, our nation's leader must be above the politics of the day, beholden to no special interest group, and free to do what must be done for the good of all Americans, not just the party he or she leads. Emily MolloyEmily Molloy 00:18, January 18, 2014 (UTC).

Hi. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this request form, wikis must meet our Spotlight request "best practices", including a customized appearance and at least 200 non-stub content pages. It looks like you have just started your wiki, so please ask again when you have had a chance to work on it and build it up a bit more. -- Wendy (talk) 03:58, January 22, 2014 (UTC)

Carrie Underwood Wiki

carrieunderwood.wikia.com

BlownAway2012 (talk) 16:21, January 23, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Carrie Underwood Wiki looks great, however it does not quite meet the spotlight criteria. You have about 50 uncategorized pages. You also have over 100 stub-length (shorter than 300 byte) pages; that is nearly a third of your content. For a spotlight you would need to strengthen the content so only 1/5th of it is stub-length -- or about 65 pages right now. Please let me know on my wall when you have had a chance to work on this and I will check again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:47, January 29, 2014 (UTC)

The Boondocks IC (approved)

The-boondocks-season-4-teaser

Hi this is Sondow209 from the Boondocks IC wiki and I was wondering if my wiki could get a spotlight because of the upcoming new Season coming this April 21st. The Boondocks IC Wiki If you could please use this photo. Sondow209 (talk) 22:07, January 25, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Boondocks Wiki looks good. For a spotlight I would need to ask that you take care of a the uncategorized pages on the wiki. I am curious though, if the series starts in April, do you want the spotlight now? Or closer to when it starts? Let me know what you think; once the pages are categorized I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved list if you are sure you want the spotlight now. -- Wendy (talk) 04:52, January 29, 2014 (UTC)

I have categorized the pages and the series is about to air a new season. We would like to have a spotlight. Sondow209 (talk) 16:46, March 26, 2014 (UTC)

Great! I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:46, March 27, 2014 (UTC)

SpongeBob SquarePants

Hello, I am CalzoneManiac, a bureaucrat on The SpongeBob Wiki. Right now we have just hit below the 20% mark and I think a spotlight would do us mighty fine. CalzoneManiac (talk) 11:42, January 26, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. The SpongeBob SquarePants wiki looks great. For a spotlight we would need to ask that you sort out the uncategorized pages, and lower the main page settings to only block new and unregistered users. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of these and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 05:01, January 29, 2014 (UTC)

Munkapedia, the Alvin and the Chipmunks Wiki (approved)

This would be the first time the wiki's been spotlighted. We have a new series and film being release next year so the extra editors would be nice to get the current pages polished before then. You can use this image.

DEmersonJMFM 05:22, January 29, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Munkapedia looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 05:22, February 5, 2014 (UTC)

Rambo Wiki

I think this wiki should be spotlit because it has over 200 articles all of which should be over 300 bytes. 

Reasons to consider Rambo Wiki

• I was never made the admin (despite having over 2000 edits) but still contribute and make sure the wiki is in good shape. It still has a ways to go but I hope this promotion helps to attract fans.
  • Main page has multiple images and links.
  • Navigation / Special:UncategorizedPages.
  • No upheavals.
  • http://www.rambo.wikia.com/, 216 articles.

(Votesmall (talk) 04:35, February 9, 2014 (UTC))

Hi. In order to have a spotlight the wikia will need an active admin. I checked and it appears you tried to re-open your previous adoption request last fall, but I never saw it as it was still in the "completed" category. Please create a new adoption request if you are still interested in gaining the rights. Once there is an admin the wikia can request a spotlight. -- Wendy (talk) 05:47, February 12, 2014 (UTC)

Steven Universe Wiki

Hello at the Steven Universe Wiki we'd like spotlight to better advertise the Steven Universe wiki. We need this because we've had a small downfall in the daily activity ever since the Winter hiatus and would like to bring some new users to the community. We meet all of the requirments as only 32 pages out of our 204 have less then 300 bytes, all of our pages are categorized, we allow no foul language, and the wiki is fully customized.

(Please note that the wiki is currently lagging so rather then having 204 pages shown at the top it only says we have 197 but hopefully it will be cleared by the time you read this)

Anyway for the picture we'd like it to be this and we'd like it to say "Get ready to believe in Steven!" Thanks---User:Killer365

Hi. Steven Universe Wiki looks good (and very purple :) ), and congratulations on reaching 200 pages! Unfortunately, in order to have a spotlight it needs to have 200 non-stub content pages. The 1/5th rule kicks in once you are at 250 pages or more. Please work on strengthening the content a bit more (you are nearly there!) so there are a full 200 non-stub content pages, and then feel free to ask again! -- Wendy (talk) 05:51, February 12, 2014 (UTC)

Clone Wars Wiki (approved)

Spotlightcwas6

Hey, I am Evanf and I am requesting a spotlight for the Clone Wars Wiki. We have grown a lot in size, but we have lost some people too. And Season 6, the final season, is coming up in less then a month, and it would be great to have a spotlight for it. We would like for you to use the photo to the right, and for it to say "Season 6 comes out March 7!" or something like that. There are 0 uncategorized pages, The main page is well laid out, we have less then a third of articles are stubs. I think those are all the requirements. Thank you for your consideration. ----Evanf 14:55, February 15, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Clone Wars Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:50, February 26, 2014 (UTC)

Gravity Falls wiki (approved)

Hello! I'd like to apply the Gravity Falls wiki for spotlight.  YazzyDream  Talk  Your Turn to Die    11:25,2/20/2014 

Hi. Gravity Falls Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:54, February 26, 2014 (UTC)

Watch Dogs wiki (approved)

So, I, JBanton, have been working on this wiki, known as Watch Dogs Wiki for a while and now would like for it have a spotlight. We've been trying to create the most informative resource on the internet concerning the game(s). The wiki currently has around 205 content pages, but I would like to bring forth these details;

• Active admin - yes, I am.
  • 200 pages/ stubs - over 200 exist, of which only 10 or less are lighter than 300 bytes.
  • Main page - four linked images, one video and no protection. Also a number of widgets have been added too.
  • Categories - many are in place, and no articles are uncategorised.
  • Upheavals, none in history or at the moment to report. A feedback tool and community noticeboard are also in place.
  • Welcome - @sysop is in place, and I personally greet members as well, just to make them feel at home.
  • Community corner - has custom headings and an additional link to the manual of style.
  • Custom skin - in use, very customised I think.
  • Profanity - none included on the wiki, apart from quoting bad language from the wiki subject itself.

I hope that the wiki meets the criteria to be eligible for a spotlight. If not, then I'll happily be informed on how the wiki can progress. Thanks

JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 17:19, February 22, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Watch Dogs Wiki looks good -- congratulations on reaching 200 pages! I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:59, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
Since then our wiki subject - Watch Dogs has been confirmed for a release of 27th May 2014. Does the recent spotlight rule out our wiki being given a spotlight onon or around our release date?
JBanton (Talk | Contribs) 21:47, March 16, 2014 (UTC)

I Love Writing Wiki (approved)

I am the head admin of this wiki.

We have 500 off content pages, however a lot of them are sure to be stubs. This is mainly because we are a writing wiki, and these stubs are books our users are planning on writing, but haven't gotten to yet.

The main page of the wiki does have some pictures and it is very colorful and well-coded as well as having clear links to the most important content. It is not sysop-protected.

We have a strictly enforced category structure and every content page (to my beliefe) is in at least one category page. We are not in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; we are a stable, friendly place.

We do use the Wikia welcome tool, and it is signed by all staff. We do have a custom message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity. We do have a customized skin. We do use offensive language, but only in stories (creative freedom), but we do not allow inappropriate pictures. Mudkip.png Bloodstar18

Hi. We'll be happy to run a second spotlight for I Love Writing Wiki. I've added it to the approved list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:59, March 5, 2014 (UTC)

Beyblade Wiki (approved)

Hello, I am EdBoy3, a sysop and bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki. I would like for Beyblade Wiki to obtain a Spotlight. It fits all the criteria required and it would definitely be a great boost to us in terms of viewership and editing. We would also like to receive new users too. For our Spotlight, we would like this image to be used. I hope you can accept this and thank you in advance. TEST EdBoy3 [Talk to Me!] 21:44, March 2, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Beyblade Wiki is in good shape generally, but you do have some uncategorized pages. Could you please sort those out and then let me know on my wall? I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list once those are sorted. -- Wendy (talk) 03:02, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
Done. :) TEST EdBoy3 [Talk to Me!] 14:22, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
Perfect! I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 06:11, March 7, 2014 (UTC)

Duck Commander Wiki

www.duckcommander.wikia.com. Duck Commander  is both the brand of a best-selling duck call  and the name of the company in West Monroe, Louisiana, United States, that makes it and other duck-hunting merchandise, as well as deer-hunting

Dqwer

merchandise under the Buck Commander brand. Phil Robertson, a star football quarterback at Louisiana Tech University, founded the company rather than play professional football in the NFL.He began his business in a dilapidated shed, where he spent 25 years making duck calls from Louisiana cedar trees. Robertson's third son, Willie Robertson, is the chief executive officer and expanded the family business into a multi-million dollar enterprise.The Robertson family and business are the subjects of Duck Dynasty, a reality television   series on A&E. Before that, they were featured in the Duck Commander television show on the Outdoor Channel.

Meet the Robertsons, Louisiana's camouflage-clad millionaires, who live out the American dream while staying true to their rugged outdoorsman lifestyle and Southern roots. They invite you into their kitchen and duck blinds, giving you an up-close and personal, behind-the-scenes look at the family in the exploding A&E TV show “Duck Dynasty.” This Louisiana bayou family operates Duck Commander, a booming family business that has made them millions. They employ half their neighborhood (most of which are family), and at the end of the day you can find the whole family around the matriarch’s, Miss Kay's, dinner table. This family has a special brand of Southern know-how and a down-home sense of humor. Website created by Blake Alma

DuckCommander --Blake Alma 13:30, March 4, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted by request, wikias need to meet our spotlight best practices, including at least 200 non-stub-length content pages. Your wikia looks really nice but you will need to expand the content a bit before it can be spotlighted. Please feel free to ask again when you can meet all of the spotlight criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 03:05, March 5, 2014 (UTC)

Nanana's Buried Treasure Wiki

Okay, not like Aikatsu Wiki's request of spotlight, I absolutely have no idea why I thought to promote this wiki, but Nanana is likely anticipated for this Spring as noitaminA's anime. I know this will be hard since I'm still constructing this "half-abandoned" wiki, but I'll do my best to take one of the spotlights for next month!

Oh, if the wiki qualify, between "Treasure Hunt Royale, the animation!!" and "No Adventure, No Life!!", which one would fit? LyokonoKawaiiPurinsesu (talk) 12:35, March 11, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. I can see that you have been working hard on Nanana's Buried Treasure Wiki, however, unfortunately it does not yet meet our criteria for requesting a spotlight. Most notably wikias need to have at least 200 non-stub (longer than 300 bytes) content pages before they can request a spotlight. Please feel free to ask again in the future when the wikia has grown. One thing you can do right now though is to use Special:Promote for your wikia. -- Wendy (talk) 04:31, March 12, 2014 (UTC)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Wiki (approved)

NeptuniaWikiArt

Hello! I am the founder of the Hyperdimension Neptunia Wiki and I'm here to request another spotlight. I've gone through the process before and I am sure that my wiki follows the best practices. We have over 730 pages and they are all categorized and all stubs and disambiguations are correctly labeled with the appropriate templates. ~Purple Heart~ (talk) 01:58, March 16, 2014 (UTC) 

Hi. Hyperdimension Neptunia Wiki is still in great shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:44, March 19, 2014 (UTC)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki (approved)

I'd like to spotlight the wiki for the new movie, Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Thanks :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 11:52, March 18, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki looks great and I'll be happy to add it to the approved spotlights again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:50, March 19, 2014 (UTC)

Disney Channel Wikia (approved) 

Hello ! I am requesting  disneychannel.wikia.com to be a spotlighted wiki . We are the leading wiki for all things Disney channel. Disney Channel is a channel that shows kids/young teen TV shows.We are currently trying to go international and expanding to foreign languages.We did just recently get help from the community development team and are hopping for an admin mentor visit. I hope you consider! ~AO or Chad012 (talk)  

Hi. Disney Channel Wiki is in generally great shape -- the new skin is nice! However it would need a couple of tweaks in order to be spotlighted. The first would be to clean up a few uncategorized pages. The other would be to lower the protection on the main page. Right now it is set to protect against edits by all non-admins. Ideally it should only protect against edits from anonymous users and new accounts. Having it fully move-protected is fine. The page has been protected for more than 5 years at this point, so it is hard to say if that level of protection is really needed against vandalism or not, but should it become a problem you can always re-protect it. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those two things and I will be happy to add this wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:08, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
Awesome! You are on the list! -- Wendy (talk) 04:51, March 19, 2014 (UTC)

Prime Numbers Wiki

Hello Wikia, PNW is about to have its second spotlight. We have just fulfilled the requirements, and I am still considered active because I have did an action in the past 30 days, and also I have categorized some uncategorized pages. I hope everything is well now, and we have 309 pages, 1/5 of them are stubs.

Just some questions, what should be the gap between one spotlight and another? Is there none?

Also, please use the text in our spotlight "Spring is better with primes". It's up to you for the spotlight picture.

10:32, March 19, 2014 (UTC), founder.

As your account is no longer active, let me verify with the other admins that they also want a 2nd spotlight. -- Wendy (talk) 04:10, March 26, 2014 (UTC)

Camp Half-Blood Role Playing Wiki (approved)

I'm requesting a spotlight, we haven't done one in like a year or so, and on 1 April 2014 it will be our 3 year anniversary/birthday. I'm pretty sure we meet all the requirements, I know we have a small handful of stubs, but I think it's under the limit. If it's not I can work on fixing it. Thanks :)

Cheers

Hello Sweetie! The Doctor is in.... Allons-y ~The Doctor Bach D7d8 doctor who new sonic screwdriver

The wikia looks like it is in good shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:17, March 26, 2014 (UTC)

HellFire Wikia (approved)

Hey, I'm an admin on the HellFire wikia, which is a mobile phone game. I am also the mod on another wikia by the same developer. I want to promote the HellFire wikia because it is in the process of gaining a LOT of content. We currently have 227 pages and they raise by about 10-30 a day now. Thanks.

http://hellfire.wikia.com/wiki/HellFire_Wiki

~DoAEnvy

DoAEnvy (talk) 20:58, March 20, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Hellfire Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:31, March 26, 2014 (UTC)

Steven Universe Wiki (approved)

On the SU wiki we've improved ourselves as you asked us in your reply and now we meet all of the criteria for a spotlight.---User:Killer365

Great job! I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:47, March 26, 2014 (UTC)

Clone Trooper Wiki (approved)

This is a Star Wars wiki on clone troopers, the foot soldiers of the Grand Army of the Republic. We have met all of the requirements regarding stubs, pages, protection, admins, etc. We've even installed a user-friendly "battalion" where users can join, get ranks, earn badges, and join a community. We have regulations set for our users, and its like the sets of rules (although, in many cases its more like a guide). We're hoping we can qualify for a spotlight! We kept a page to keep track of all our pages, along with dates when they were done. Thanks! –Marshal Commander Legoclones File:Clone trooper icon.png (Comlink) 18:35, March 22, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for all the links! Clone Trooper Wiki looks great and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 04:53, March 26, 2014 (UTC)

TTTE Wikia (approved)

ThomasandDuck

Hello, I'm an admin over at ttte.wikia.com, and it's almost been a year since our last spotlight. Do you think you could use the right image with the caption "New Episodes, Old Friends". Thanks! We are just getting excited that the new head writer is bring back some classic characters, so it seem liked good timing. Toby7 Sláinte! 03:45, March 23, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. TTTE Wikia looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:32, April 2, 2014 (UTC)

Skip Beat! Wiki (approved)

Hello. I’m the only admin of the Skip Beat! wiki. I recently adopted it at the end of December, last year. The wiki could really use a spotlight, it could really use more editors.

The wiki is not in the middle of choosing an admin and it is a friendly place right now. The wiki also uses the Welcome tool, have the Community corner customized and have a customized skin. Finally, the wiki does contain any foul language or appropiate images. I really hope you consider the Skip Beat! Wiki for the spotlight.
(If approved:
Image: http://skip-beat.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wikia-Visualization-Main.png
Title: Are you ready to enter the showbiz world?)
Queennicolee Talk http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad227/queennicolee/QueenNicole_zpscc45450c.png 10:18, March 25, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to check through the best practices. Skip Beat! Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:37, April 2, 2014 (UTC)

Animal Jam Wiki (approved)

Hello! I'd like to request a spotlight for the Animal Jam Wiki. We have over 1,000 pages, being requested by an admin (me), mainpage is good, friendly community, Community corner is customized, customized skin, and we don't allow any offensive language or pictures, so we meet most of the best practices. Thanks in advanced! -Randomized 22:11, March 28, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. The popup window is a problem - I assume it is an April Fools joke? Let me know when it is down and I will check the wikia for spotlight then. -- Wendy (talk) 03:43, April 2, 2014 (UTC)
It's gone now, thought I had removed it last night. Sorry about that. :P --Randomized
Great! I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:01, April 3, 2014 (UTC)

Video Game Music Covers Wiki (approved)

I am an active admin of Video Game Music Covers Wiki. I'd like to promote this wiki. It follows all requirements:

• It has more than 200 content pages, not counting stubs
  • The main page have pictures and clear links to the most important content. There is no sysop-protection from editing.
  • There is a clear category structure. (Special:UncategorizedPages is empty).
  • It uses the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins.
  • The message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity is customized. (MediaWiki:Community-corner)
  • It has a customized skin.
  • It is the only wiki dedicated to Video Game Music Cover scene =)

Winged Cat (talk) 18:43, March 30, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Thanks for checking through all the best practices - Video Game Music Covers Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:51, April 2, 2014 (UTC)

Mr. Peabody & Sherman Wiki

Hello! Since the new Dreamworks movie, Mr. Peabody & Sherman Wiki has been a huge success, I would like to promote Mr. Peabody & Sherman Wiki.  I am the founder of the wiki and I'm very happy to see the huge growth of the wiki over the months and how big its grown.  Mr. Peabody & Sherman Wiki also offers info on the shows, Peabody's Improbable History and Rocky & Bullwinkle. That's why I think you guys should consider Mr. Peabody & Sherman Wiki for spotlight approvel.

Thank you very much, DonyarktheKungFuMinion, your fellow Minion from Gravity Falls attending Monsters University 01:41,3/31/2014 01:41, March 31, 2014 (UTC).

Link: http://mr-peabody-sherman.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Peabody_%26_Sherman_Wiki

Hi. Peabody & Sherman Wiki looks like a lot of fun (and very pink!), however in order to be spotlighted, a wikia needs to meet our best practices, including at least 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when the wiki has grown more! -- Wendy (talk) 03:55, April 2, 2014 (UTC)

OFFICIAL Reign Wiki

Hello I am T.A.D and I would like Reign CW Wiki to be in a spotlight. We have 200 pages that have alot of good information that users use. Thank You. TheAuthenticDiaries (talk) 20:11, March 31, 2014 (UTC)TheAuthenticDiariesTheAuthenticDiaries (talk) 20:11, March 31, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Reign CW Wiki looks good - I can see you have put a lot of effort into building it. Unfortunately, in order to have a spotlight it would need 200 non-stub content pages. Right now you have 47 of your pages in a "help needed" category which is the same thing as marking it as a stub. You also have about 10 pages that are very short (less than 300 bytes) and thus would be considered stubs. Please work on strengthening your content a bit more and then ask again! -- Wendy (talk) 04:01, April 2, 2014 (UTC)

Magical Girl (Mahou Shoujo) Wiki (approved)

Magical girl logo

I'm the founder of this wiki: http://magical-girl-mahou-shoujo.wikia.com

Actually I have 523 pages, customized logo, background, pointer, etc... 5420 pictures and  3670 videos. I'm working every day increasing it, but unfortunately i'm almost alone and i don't know what can be the reason, it's because i want the spotlight.

If it is possible use this image please and put something like "Welcome to the Magical Girl Paradise! or "Discover the Magical Girl Paradise!":

Magical Girl - Mahou Shoujo Wiki Spotlight

Thank You!

(The Lover of the Magical Girls! Juliominako! (talk) 11:19, April 4, 2014 (UTC))

Hi. The wikia looks good and we will be happy to spotlight it a second time. -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, April 9, 2014 (UTC)

Anne of Green Gables Wiki (approved)

Hi, I'm an admin from Anne of Green Gables Wiki and I would like to request a spotlight. The wiki has just hit 800 pages and 1500 images but has very few regular editors. It has had a spotlight before, but that was a few years ago and it's in need of more promotion. Thanks! SusannahWithAnHleave a message 08:44, April 5, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Anne of Green Gables wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 03:40, April 16, 2014 (UTC)

Clone Wars Wiki (approved)

File:Darthsidiousspotlight.png

Hello, I am Evanf. I know that we requested a few months back, but we would like to do one more, before the very end of the Clone Wars series. We would like for you to use the photo to the right, and for it to say "Season 6 ended, whats next for the Clone Wars?" or something like that. There are 0 uncategorized pages, The main page is well laid out, we have less then a third of articles are stubs. I think those are all the requirements. Thank you for your consideration. --Evanf 23:37, April 5, 2014 (UTC)

Sure. We'd be happy to give the wikia a second spotlight. I've added it back to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:44, April 16, 2014 (UTC)

Shokugeki-no SOMA Wiki

Shokugeki-no SOMA Spotlight

Caption: "Jump into the manga world of culinary arts!"

Hello Merrystar!

I am User:Torquil, an Admin and Bureaucrat over at the Shokugeki-no SOMA Wiki, and I would like to request for our spotlight.

The set conditions have been met:

1. Yes, the community has 3 active admin
  2. Yes the Wiki has 200+ Non-Stub pages
  3. Yes, our Main Page meets all requirements
  4. Yes, we have a clear and organized category structure. Special:UncategorizedPages is empty
  5. I believe the community is a stable and friendly place
  6. Yes, we are making use of the Wikia welcome tool. We do not use the Talk Page so I believe it does not need to be signed (We use the Message wall, which shows who posts the message)
  7. Yes, the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity is customized
  8. Yes, the wiki has a customized skin
  9. The wikia does not use offensive language or include inappropriate images

Thanks for your time!

User:Torquil {{SUBST:User:Torquil/sign}} 16:57, April 6, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Shokugeki-no SOMA Wiki looks good for the most part and I appreciate you taking the time to check over the criteria. However, while you have over 200 non-stub-length pages (longer than 300bytes), you have 70 articles marked as stubs; both count towards your stubs. You would need to decrease that to roughly 55 pages (once you go over 250 pages, the criteria changes to no more than 1/5th of the content). Please let me know on my wall when you have had a chance to clean some of those up and I will check again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:51, April 16, 2014 (UTC)

Amazing Spider-Man Wiki (approved)

I'd like to request a spotlight the Amazing Spider-Man Wiki for the upcoming movie, The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Thanks :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 06:45, April 10, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. The Amazing Spider-Man Wiki looks great -- you have a really nice skin! That said, you also have a few too many articles marked as stubs. Could you check the category and strengthen and untag about 10 of them, so you have 200 non-stub content pages? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I can check again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for taking care of that -- I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:02, April 22, 2014 (UTC)

Remove Hyperdimension Neptunia Wiki

I don't believe that wiki is wiki is in compliance with the standards set out here. Feinoha Talk 02:31, April 11, 2014 (UTC)

Don't go around trying to get my wiki removed. Also, the wikia staff checks themselves to see if the wiki is in proper condition to spotlighted. What you're doing is pointless and overall childish. ~Purple Heart~ (talk) 15:03, April 12, 2014 (UTC)

If you have a complaint against a spotlight the appropriate location is Special:Contact. It might help to include examples showing in what way you think it is inappropriate for spotlight. -- Wendy (talk) 04:35, April 16, 2014 (UTC)

\

Dark Tower Wiki (approved)

Hello, I'm an admin for the Dark Tower Wiki, which is focused on an eight-book series written by Stephen King, and I'd like the wiki to be considered for a spotlight.  http://darktower.wikia.com/wiki/Can_Calyx

I believe we meet the criteria for a spotlight:

• 1. The requester should be either an active admin (Yes)
  • 2. The wikia should have at least 200 content pages, not counting stubs. (We have 844)
  • 3. The main page should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should not be sysop-protected from editing unless there is a strong history of vandalism; protecting against anonymous editors and new accounts is ok. (We have many pictures, organized links, and anyone can edit)
  • 4. There should be a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty). (It hasn't been updated yet, but if you click each page you can see that they all have categories.  We also have many organized categories)  'http://darktower.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Categories 'http://darktower.wikia.com/wiki/Special:UncategorizedPage
  • 5. The community should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place. (We have three stable admins)
  • 6. The wikia should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin.) (We use the welcome tool)
  • 7. The message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity should be customized. (MediaWiki:Community-corner)  (We have a customized message from an admin) 
  • 8. The wikia should have a customized skin. (We have a great customized skin)
  • 9. The wikia should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images. (No offensive language is tolerated, and we have "Peacekeepers" to ensure that this language is not used)

Thank you for your time and consideration!

NickP96 (talk) 15:00, April 19, 2014

Hi. Dark Tower Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:08, April 23, 2014 (UTC)

Wiki 24 (approved)

Wiki 24

There's a new series of 24 being released in 2 weeks, and a while back User:Brian_Linder from Wikia left a couple of messages on the wiki about highlighting the wiki. However we never heard anything back from him, so I was wondering if anything was in the works to spotlight the wiki about this new TV show? I think the wiki meets all the criteria for a user-request spotlight if not? Thank you--Category:Acer4666 21:49, April 22, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. It is likely they intended the spotlight to go up either at the beginning or middle of May (when the new series starts); however I have also approved you for a spotlight here. -- Wendy (talk) 03:13, April 23, 2014 (UTC)

Supreme Dragon Ball Wiki!

File:600px-Lookout2.jpg Hello, we welcome you to Supreme Dragon Ball Wiki, a Dragon Ball Z database where you can write Dragon Ball Z Fan-Fictions, Role-Play and have fun! It's also the home of the famous Lookout Crew warriors!

This wiki is for making Dragon Ball Z/GT Fan-Fictions and Role-Play in its style. We are glad to see you make pages and help support the wiki, and encourage you too. http://lookout.wikia.com/wiki/Supreme_Dragon_Ball_Wiki

Hi. Supreme Dragon Ball Wiki looks good but it would need two small tweaks to meet the spotlight criteria. First there are some uncategorized pages that need to be cleaned up. Second the edit protection on the main page needs to be dropped so it is only protected against IPs and new accounts. Let me know on my wall when you have done those two things and I will be happy to look again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:21, April 23, 2014 (UTC)

Power Rangers Fanon

Power Rangers Fanon is a healthy community with tons of editors, admins, and pages with our users editing every day. I am the head admin of the wiki and I would like to promote the wiki so we could have a chance to reach out to some more Power Rangers fans as we are currently hosting our own "Morphin Madness". Titanium Power! (talk) 02:47, April 26, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Power Rangers Fanon is in pretty good shape. It only needs two small tweaks to meet the spotlight criteria. There are some uncategorized pages that need to be sorted. Could you also please lower the main page edit protection so that it only prevents edits from new accounts and unregistered users. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I'll be happy to add the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:39, April 30, 2014 (UTC)

Adventure Time Answers (approved)

Adventure Time Answers is currently a fairly stable Answers wiki with newly revamped designs, scripts, and main page. We are currently going through maintenance, and the wiki could likely increase its traffic with a spotlight. It is gradually growing and gaining more editors, and more questions are likely to be asked about the series with Season 5 just recently started. (If approved, I would like to use this image.) --City♥Lights[stars] 23:57, May 4, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Adventure Time Answers is in good shape and certainly highly customized! I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:38, May 7, 2014 (UTC)

GTA Myths Wiki (approved)

Hello, I'm Sasquatch101 and am requesting a spotlight for the GTA Myths Wiki. We had a spotlight from Wikia about six months ago and it really helped with boosting the wiki's activity as well as our WAM ranking. We currently have 284 articles, over 1,400 images, 66 active users,  and a very active community forum. We were wrote up in the New Yorker Magazine a few months ago on the subject of Myths in GTA. With the spotlight we could expand the wiki even more and get other editors in the Wikia community interested in GTA Myths. Thank You. Sasquatch101 (talk) 18:42, May 5, 2014 (UTC)

Sounds like your the GTA Myths Wiki is doing pretty well! I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:50, May 7, 2014 (UTC)

Despicable Me Wikia (approved)

Hey Wikia, it's AO89, admin on the Despicable Me Wikia. As you know we are the leading internet source for all things Despicable Me. The DM wiki has received a spotlight before and it really helped increase our activity. For that reason I, on behalf of the staff of DM Wiki, am requesting another spotlight. We continue to provide success in best practices and have a very stable wiki with great Admins. AwesomeOrange89 (talk)

"Hello Staff, and I am Dragonknight86, an admin at Despicable Me Wiki. We meet all guidelines, except for leaving the main page unlocked, as we have worked very hard on it (And we have some socks evading bans, and continuing to spam). Please add this wiki into the Wikia Spotlight. Thanks :)"

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Central_talk:Spotlights/Archive_20#Despicable_Me_Wiki 

Despicable Me Wikia

Hi. Despicable Me Wiki is still in good shape and we will be happy to spotlight it again. -- Wendy (talk 04:40, May 14, 2014 (UTC)

Poptropica Wikia (approved)

Hello Wikia! We would like the Poptropica Wiki to be a Spotlighted Wikia. We qualify in every aspect to be a Spotlight. We believe this Spotlight could help us increase our activity. We hope you accept.AwesomeOrange89 (talk)

www.poptropica.wikia.com

Hi. Poptropica Wiki is in good shape, but in order to be spotlighted you would need to lower the main page protection to only stop IPs and new accounts from editing (you can leave the current move protection). Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 04:47, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
I've added the wikia to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 01:46, May 15, 2014 (UTC)

United States Counties Wiki (approved)

Hello. I think we could use a spotlight again because our wiki is dying because of my inactivity. My wiki has 237 stub pages out of 2375 pages. CalzoneManiac (talk) 02:04, May 15, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Countypedia still meets all the criteria and I'll be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list again. -- Wendy (talk 00:28, May 21, 2014 (UTC)

Little Mix Wiki (approved)

Hi, I'm an admin at the Little Mix Wiki and I'd like it to be spotlighted, since the band have started their biggest tour yet. I think our wiki meets all the requirements. FairyTail1D (talk) 12:16, May 20, 2014 (UTC)

Little Mix Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk 00:33, May 21, 2014 (UTC)

Wigglepedia

Wigglepedia Spotlight Image BRC

This should be the image and the caption should be something like "Let's get ready to wiggle with The Wiggles!"

I think Wigglepedia (w:c:wiggles) should be in the spotlight because it has very strong strecture and no uncategorized pages. There are only a few stub pages and the main page is locked because of history of vandalism. We are a very friendly Wikia with responsible and friendly admins. If there are a few flaws with the Wikia I need to fix for the spotlight, let me know and I will fix them ASAP. But I'm hoping this Wikia will be able to make it in the spotlight. Thanks! :)

Bananaaaaa! Potato-naaaaah! (talk) 06:18, May 21, 2014 (UTC)

X-Men Movies Wiki

I'd like to spotlight the X-Men Movies Wiki for the new X-Men film. Thanks :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 10:41, May 22, 2014 (UTC)