Community Central
Register
Community Central

For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
Upcoming Spotlights
Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki (7/24)
Neopets Wiki (7/24)

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wiki with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response or comment for a request which I have already answered, then please let me know on my message wall.

New requests are answered about once a week.

Archive Archive 2 Archive 3 Archive 4 Archive 5 Archive 6 Archive 7 Archive 8 Archive 9 Archive 10 Archive 11 Archive 12 Archive 13 Archive 14 Archive 15 Archive 16 Archive 17 Archive 18 Archive 19

The Classic Car Wiki (Approved)

Hey there,

I am Founder of the Classic Car Wiki. The wiki is around 18 months old now and has close to 5000 pages. I would like to request another spotlight as despite everything the number of people editing and visiting the wiki has been declining.

Can I please request that you use this photo for the spotlight.

James May (talk) 16:19, April 14, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The Classic Cars Wiki is generally in really good shape. It would need a couple of tweaks to meet the spotlight criteria. The main page protection would need to be lowered to only protect against edits by anonymous users and new accounts (this would have stopped the only vandalism I see in the page history, but if it becomes a problem you can raise it again.) The other thing is that you have a few uncategorized pages that need sorting. Let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those two things and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 02:13, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
I've added the wiki to the list! -- Wendy (talk) 01:38, May 10, 2013 (UTC)

Eurovision Song Contests Wiki

File:220px-Eurovision logo.png

I'm Yugimuto1 and I'm an admin at the Eurovision Song Contests Wiki. It should say, "Find out more about the next contest in Malmo!"  Yugimuto1    Talk   [[Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1|Special:Editcount/ Yugimuto1 edits ]]  16:26,4/14/2013 

Hi. Eurovision Song Contest looks like a fun wiki. However in order to be spotlighted through this page it would need to meet our Spotlight Criteria, including at least 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when the wiki has had a chance to grow a bit! -- Wendy (talk) 02:19, April 25, 2013 (UTC)

A.N.T. Farm Wiki (approved)

A.N.T. Farm Wiki — 385 content pages, 110 active editors, low number of stubs and short articles, uncategorized pages is empty. – Confession0791 (talkcontribs) 18:22, April 15, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. A.N.T. Farm Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:47, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Wendy! Sorry about coming in late and all, but I would like to add a photo. I usually do it, but I have been inactive. Thanks!
Here is the photo. Thank you :) --Evanf (Talk) 23:46, May 18, 2013 (UTC)

Heartbeat Wiki (approved)

I would like to request a spotlight for the Heartbeat Wiki, as we are approaching the 2nd Year anniversary of the wiki on May 10th, 2013. The wiki meets all the criteria

• I, Jsteel7, am an active admin, having recently adopted the wiki
  • The wiki has 645 pages, of which 110 (less than a fifth) are less than 300 bytes
  • The main page has plenty of images and is blocked against anonymous and new edits only
  • Every page is catergorized
  • We are not choosing any new admins at the moment
  • The Wiki welcome tool is signed with @latest
  • There is a custom message in the community corner
  • The wiki has a customized skin
  • We do not use innapropriate or rude language or use rude images
  • For the spotlight image, I would like to use this image
  • We would like a message such as 'Come visit the resource for all things Heartbeat

Regards, Jsteel7 (Talk), Admin NSW Trains Wiki 05:06, April 16, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Heartbeat Wiki is in excellent shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. In terms of the image you suggest, is there a larger version of the picture? Generally that works best, and then they crop it down for the spotlight. Also, in general the name of the wiki is going to be right under the image; are you sure you want it in the image also? -- Wendy (talk) 01:56, May 8, 2013 (UTC)

Mazinger Wiki (approved)

Good evening community central. I am the founder, and presently only admin of the Mazinger Wiki. I would like to get more editors for the wiki and would like to request a spotlight. The wiki follows all of the guidelines needed for such. I would like some assistance after coming so far. If I have missed anything important for a spotlight, please inform me and I will fix the problem post-haste. I would very much like to reach people with information on the franchise, especially in the countries where it is popular. I do not expect the best results, but I do expect some sort of results. Thank you for your time, and I will be listening to what you have to say. Oh and here is the link to the main page: http://mazinger.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page.Zeromaro (talk) 00:19, April 19, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. You've done a great job building up the Mazinger Wiki in a short time! The only thing I see that it would need for a spotlight is some slightly better navigation. Perhaps you could customize the menu at the top (Mediawiki:Wiki-navigation) and also add some links on the main page to major content areas (eg. manga, anime, characters, etc.). Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 02:04, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
Added! -- Wendy (talk) 01:41, May 10, 2013 (UTC)

Snafu Comics Wiki (approved)

Themains

Hello comic fans. Have you already heard about Snafu Comics? Maybe you know the famous webcomics like; Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi, Grim Tales, Sugar Bits and Skull-Boy. I'm the admin of the wiki and we are in need of more editors. People really love to speculate in the forums about what is coming next and some pages need to go more into detail. Here is the link to the website. Thank you! DarKingdomHearts (talk) 14:34, April 19, 2013 (UTC)

And here is the status of the best practices.

• I'm the admin and founder of the wiki;
  • We have 860 pages on the wiki;
  • The home page is in my opinion very beautiful. It has feature things, a slideshow, a poll and information.
  • Every page ha multiple categories. Even made the categories more specific for each character, item and location recently.
  • Already chose admins.
  • You get a message from an admin when contributing to the wiki.
  • The admins are mentioned in the community message.
  • We don't have an own skin, but like it the way it is now.
  • Message with curses and such are immediately deleted by the chat moderators. The wiki does feature some seducing pictures of girl (but no nudity).
Hi. Snafu Comics Wiki looks good for the most part. There are a small handful of uncategorized pages -- could you please sort them out? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 02:11, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for cleaning those up - I've added the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 19:05, May 8, 2013 (UTC)

StormClanRP Wiki

http://stormclanrp.wikia.com/wiki/StormClanRP_Wiki

Hi my name is cinder. I'm an admin of SCRPW. We are in need of some new users and I really want it to be a spotlight

About

• warrior rp site
  • warrior cats
  • rp

Please Consider. Thanks ~ Cindzer 02:00, April 21, 2013 (UTC)

Hi Cinder. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted through this request page, a wiki needs to meet our spotlight criteria. One of those is to have at least 200 non-stub (longer than 300 byte) content pages. StormClanRP Wiki looks really good -- I love the customization, but it is not quite big enough yet for a spotlight. Please feel free to ask again when it has grown a bit more. -- Wendy (talk) 02:17, May 8, 2013 (UTC)

GTA Myths Wiki

Hello I am requesting a spotlight for the GTA Myths Wiki. We have a gained popularity and have added many more users. 99% of the pages are categorized and well organized. A spotlight would be great to help this wiki grow even more. Thank you.--Sasquatch101 (talk) 01:38, April 22, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. GTA Myths Wiki looks great -- I love the skin! Unfortunately in order to be spotlighted through this requests page, a wiki needs to have 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when the wiki has grown a bit more! -- Wendy (talk) 00:07, May 15, 2013 (UTC)

The Video Game Database Wiki (approved)

Hey! I have a wiki that covers everything from video games to A-Z and I wanted to celebrate by putting it up for a spotlight. thevideogamedatabase.wikia.com/wiki/TheVideoGameDatabase_Wiki Xboxandrotr (talk) 01:11, April 25, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The Video Game Database Wiki is in good shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 00:42, May 15, 2013 (UTC)

WWII Wiki

Battle of Aachen

Hello,

I would like to put in a request for the WWII Wiki. Editors are needed and there hasn't been enough traffic to support the need. We are also attempting to earn a solid place on the WAM board so new editors will be well appreciated! 

For the spotlight, is it possible for the picture at the right along with the caption "Come join the fight!" to be used?

Fargo84  Talk  Contributions  World War II Wiki   02:12,4/26/2013 02:12, April 26, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. WWII Wiki is in generally great shape. The one issue I see for a spotlight is that you have over 300 pages marked as stubs; that number would need to be less than 150 (or less than 1/5th of your total content). Please work on either expanding those pages or unmarking those that are no longer truly stubs and let me know when you have reduced the number so I can check again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:15, May 15, 2013 (UTC)

MHFanon (approved)

I would like to have Monster Hunter Fanon as a spotlight. I'm an administrator there, in fact the most active one, and we've recently finished staff changes. We're ready with open arms for new contributors! :)

Our main page is protected, but MHFanon has a somewhat strong history of spammers and vandals, so we take precautions.

Any staff who would like to contact us MHF admins directly can use our Administrator Board or our talk pages. MasterCeadeus 16:55, April 28, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. MHFanon is in fairly good shape, but you do have quite a few uncategorized pages. Please sort those out and let me know on my wall so I can check again! -- Wendy (talk) 03:20, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for cleaning those up! I've added the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:24, May 17, 2013 (UTC)

Pound Puppies (2010) Wiki (approved)

http://poundpuppies2010.wikia.com/wiki/Pound_Puppies_2010_Wiki 234 pages, very few stubs, strong "title" page, Lots of information on many characters, episodes, and the show itself (plus a desperate need for the show to get fans!) Has about three other admins (excluding me, the founder)  PoundPuppies10fan1 (talk) 11:39, May 16, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Pound Puppies (2010) Wiki looks good. Could you please customize the community corner on the wiki activity page? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:17, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Done! -- Wendy (talk) 03:11, May 24, 2013 (UTC)

GTA Wiki (approved)

Hi there. I am suprised that this wiki hasn't already been spotlighted. It has over 7,500 pages and about 300 edits a week. It has a lot of information and mostly all the pages are perfect.

GTA Wiki

VaultBoy Tom (Talk to me this way) 16:58, May 17, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. GTA Wiki is in good shape. It does have about 50 uncategorized pages -- could you please sort them out? Let me know on my wall when those are done and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:26, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Done! -- Wendy (talk) 03:06, May 24, 2013 (UTC)

The Worst Witch Wiki (approved)

Home page:http://theworstwitch.wikia.com/wiki/The_Worst_Witch_Wiki

I am the founder and Admin of this wiki, and would love to attract more visitors and contributors!

• We have 233 pages, and not many stubs
  • All pages are in a catagory
  • Good navigation from the menu and main page.
  • main page is protected from new and unregistered users only

please consider! Decat (talk) 13:42, May 18, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The Worst Witch Wiki is in good shape for a spotlight. Could you please customize the community corner on the wiki activity page? Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:33, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Done! -- Wendy (talk) 00:24, May 23, 2013 (UTC)

America's Got Talent Wiki (approved)

America's Got Talent premieres tonight, so it could definitely use a spotlight!

http://agt.wikia.com/wiki/America%27s_Got_Talent_Wiki

Erik10101 (talk) 15:32, June 4, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki looks great for the most part. You do have about 20 uncategorized pages -- could you please sort those out? Let me know on my wall when you have done so and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:48, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
I've added you to the list! -- Wendy (talk) 04:20, June 5, 2013 (UTC)

Iron Man Wiki

Iron Man Wiki Promo

Hi I was wondering if the Iron Man wiki could have a spotlight. We have 200+ pages, all with categories and the other admins have already discussed this which you can see here. Anyway we would like to use the image below for our spotlight.--- The bridge is cursed 17:37, June 6, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is in good shape -- the main page is very well done! For a spotlight I would need to ask you to drop the main page protection to only protect against anonymous and new user edits. Also you have a small handful of uncategorized pages that need to be sorted. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list!
In terms of the image, it will work better if you provide the background graphics and the slogan ("Do you have what it takes to be a hero?") separately; the current version will not be legible when it is cropped/shrunk down to the size of the spotlights. -- Wendy (talk) 03:20, June 12, 2013 (UTC)

Merlin Wiki (approved)

Hi community central. I am an admin on Merlin Wiki. I would like to boost Wiki Activity and hope you will consider adding this wiki to the spotlight list as it meets all the given criteria. We have 994 pages, 12 admins and are not recruiting any new admins, a customized skin and very few stubs.

Regards,

Merlinarthur

Hi. Merlin Wiki is in good shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:34, June 12, 2013 (UTC)

Habbo Wiki

Hi. I'm an administrator at the Habbo Wiki. I would like to attract users to the wiki, and have them possibly join the game itself! We have a good number of contributors. And we have about 3 users with over 6000 edits (me being one of them).

• The wiki is around 5 years old.
  • Has over 4,400 Content pages.
  • Good community
  • Very customised
  • Very community oriented
  • Daily twitter updates
  • Recent site update
  • No uncategorised pages

Please consider adding :) :Ghhghgh (☎) 02:29, June 9, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Habbo Wiki has a great customized skin and I can see all the work you've put into it. However, over 3000 of the 4400 pages are marked as stubs and a similar number are stub-length (shorter than 300 bytes). In order to be spotlighted there should be no more than about 900 stubs. Please work on strengthening the content you have and feel free to ask again when it is more filled-in. -- Wendy (talk) 03:42, June 12, 2013 (UTC)

Stormlight Archive

Hi, I would like to know if our wiki Stormlight Archive would qualify for spotlight, even though we don't fully qualify per your Best practices listing e.g. as we use the stub template as all round can be improved template.

I am asking because later this year the second novel in the series is about to be released and it's will be great if we get a spotlight then. --Mbg2 (talk) 06:02, June 9, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The only issue I see is the main page protection, which should be lowered to only block new and unregistered edits. For the rest the wiki looks ok.
In terms of the stubs, you have less than 90 "stub-length" pages, so the content is really ok. The issue with the "stub template" is that it is frequently a bit of a big "failure" box for the reader, and basically says "this page wasn't worth you visiting". However, the customized phrasing you use actually works for me, and I would overlook it. That said, if you don't want the spotlight for a few months I strongly recommend you go through the marked articles and add some information/unmark them if you could; it will make a much better viewing experience for new readers. -- Wendy (talk) 03:52, June 12, 2013 (UTC)

The Universal Triumvirate Wiki

Hello, I'm Nathan Maine, the main organizer of the Universal Triumvirate Wiki ([1]), and I'd like to apply for a spotlight. The wiki has 337 content pages, very few stubs, few redlinks, and few pages that are uncategorized. The category structure is decent, the main page is laid out very simply and informatively, and has a stable community (which we are eager to grow!).

Let me know if there are any questions about the wiki, as the concept is a little unusual, but I believe a spotlight would really help this community out. Thank you. Nathan Maine (talk) 21:45, June 9, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The main page looks great, and I can see you have worked hard on the wiki. The wiki would need a few tweaks for a spotlight however. First you would need to customize the default skin of the wiki (you can use Special:ThemeDesigner), and also add a custom message to the Community Corner. Finally there are some uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. Please let me know on my wall when you have taken care of these things and I'll be happy to check again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:02, June 12, 2013 (UTC)

Z-Crushers Strike Force Wiki (approved)

Hello!

I am an active administrator at the local wiki— Z-Crushers Strike Force Wiki would like to apply for a spotlight.

• The wiki should have at least 200 content pages, not counting stubs. Very short articles (less than about 300 bytes; listed at Special:Shortpages) and articles marked with a stub template should make up no more than a fifth of all pages on the wiki.
    • 333 content pages, only 6 in which are below 300 bytes.
  • The main page of the wiki should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should not be sysop-protected from editing unless there is a strong history of vandalism.
    • It is indeed sufficient to the description.
  • The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty).
  • The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place.
    • Not in the middle of any uphevals.
  • The wiki should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin.)
    • The tool follows this practice.
  • The wiki should have a custom message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity. (MediaWiki:Community-corner)
    • The community corner is customized with links and text.
  • The wiki should have a customized skin.
    • It has a customized skin.
  • The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images.
    • PG-13 profane language is in the content, but warnings of the readers' discretion is stressed on each page with such content.

As for the spotlight itself, use this image and have the text be something along the lines of "Edit the ultimate fan fiction wiki!" --Yuzura☆炎のマスタ 01:21, June 11, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Z-Crushers Strike Force Wiki looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 00:58, July 3, 2013 (UTC)

Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia (approved)

Percy'sPromise6

It's been about 6 months since our last spotlight. Could you use the image with the caption "Spend your Summer on Sodor!" [ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_%26_Friends] Thanks! Toby7 Sláinte! 18:25, June 15, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Thomas & Friends looks good and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:10, July 3, 2013 (UTC)

POTC Wiki - for a special anniversary

To whom it may concern:

Normally, I do make long-ish posts, but because I've an appointment to keep I'll try and make it brief. Back in New Year's, we had POTC Wiki decorated with a theme used in the first movie. Why? Because we're in the process of celebrating the film's 10th anniversary. Just to be clear, it's only about the movie, not the Wiki's anniversary - I think that would happen in 2016, 10 years after the first edit on the Main Page.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. The actual date of the anniversary is July 9, when the first film was released. We're counting down, which can also be seen on the Main Page. Until then, I intend to make 3 blogs and post them on POTC Wiki per week; the first will be posted on June 25, and the last post on July 9. That way it can be done as early as possible and we don't have to make blog posts every week of July, since the actual anniversary date is early in the month. In addition, there will be one extra blog on July 10, but this will be after so you don't have to worry about it.

For this request, I was recommended to apply for a spotlight to highlight the anniversary. Not sure if this was the right time or not (as the first blog won't be posted for the next few days or so; let alone the anniversary is weeks away)...but can't be too early, says I. Anyways, if you have any questions, of course ask me about it here or at my wall - whichever is preferred. Fair winds! :) -- CJSFanOn Stranger Tides, Arkham City 07:37, June 23, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Unfortunately there is no way we can get the spotlight up before July 9th, although around July 15th would be possible if I can approve the wiki soon (new spotlights go up at the middle and end of each month, and there is some lead-time to have them made up after they are approved). The wiki is in generally good shape except for all of the templates you use marking things that need images or quotes and are stubs; together you have well most of your content pages marked in some way, and even stubs alone are more than 1/5th of the pages. Clicking random page brings up very few pages without at least one of those templates. Please work on cleaning out the stub categories (so that all of them combined have fewer than 500 total pages) and, if possible, some of the other "needed" categories (quotes, images, etc) should be reviewed where possible. Let me know on my wall when you have reduced the number of stub pages and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 01:23, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
Stubs can definitely be done. Quotes and images, however, are another thing. Images especially as our policy is to try and use as many official images as possible; and most of the articles that bear the image template relate to The Price of Freedom novel(which doesn't have any images, save for the cover). But reducing stubs should be easy enough, though not sure how well because there is still expanding to be done in some pages. -- CJSFanOn Stranger Tides, Arkham City 01:51, July 3, 2013 (UTC)

Ultra Dragon Ball Wiki

I would like to request a spotlight for Ultra Dragon Ball Wiki. We fill all the requirements, then some, and I am the only active Bureaucrat. {{SUBST:User:DrAssassin/sig2}} 16:26, June 24, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Ultra Dragon Ball Wiki is generally in good shape. It would need a few tweaks to meet the spotlight criteria. First, you could you please drop the main page edit protection to only protect against anonymous users and new accounts. The other issue is that you have 150+ uncategorized pages -- could you please sort them out? Let me know on my wall when you have taken care of these things and I will check again. -- Wendy (talk) 01:29, July 3, 2013 (UTC)

Dumbledore's Army Roleplay Wiki (approved)

I know we have spotlights in the past, but it has been quite a while. On the recent list of top wikias that was e-mailed out, ours was the #2 Roleplay wikia, and we just began another year at Hogwarts, and have other events and plot lines going. We're looking to add new users, and thought this would be a great way to entice some new users in. Thanks! {{SUBST:User:Bond_em7/sig}} 23:24, July 10, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki remains in good shape and I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 03:30, July 24, 2013 (UTC)

Neopets Wiki (approved)

I would like to submit our Wiki for the spotlight. It's about Viacom's browser-based game Neopets. We're very small and needs lots of help, so any new members that we can get who play the game would be spectacular. Our page count is at about 1,500 right now and our articles are all categorized (though we're switching a few over to updated categories to make everything even better right now).

Cheers.

LightAnimaux (talk) 21:20, July 13, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Neopets Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:37, July 24, 2013 (UTC)

Football Wiki

Hey I'm Alfons I'm also on Merlin and Survivor Wiki, I just want to request a spotlight for one of my other wikis! Football Wiki (Soccer)! I believe it matches criteria! We just need to bolster our Wiki Activity... Ḡwẵine Ḹٍٍkƨ Ĺiĸe Ͼềлȑềd 09:48, July 14, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Football Wiki generally looks great (love the grass for the background!). For a spotlight you would need to customized the communtiy corner. You also have a lot of uncategorized pages that would need to be properly tagged. Let me know on my wall when you have taken care of those two things and I will be happy to check again! -- Wendy (talk) 03:42, July 24, 2013 (UTC)

Avengers and X-men Wiki

Hi Wikia! I am ΚΟΜΙΞ Founder of Avengers and X-men Wiki! I would like to request a spotlight for my wiki! It should say The Battle Of the Atom is about to start!. Image

XMen BattleOfTheAtom 1 VariantCho

Thank you. ΚΟΜΙΞ (talk) 23:03, July 18, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The Avengers and X-men Wiki looks great -- I love the comic book styling you used on the skin! Unfortunately, in order to be spotlighted through this requests page, wikis must have at least 200 non-stub pages (greater than 300 bytes and not marked with a stub template). Please feel free to ask again when you have built out the wiki just a bit more, and can meet that and the rest of the Spotlight criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 05:05, July 24, 2013 (UTC)

The Amazing Everything Wiki

Hello, I am CalzoneManiac, a bureaucrat on the Amazing Everything Wiki. This wiki has over 3,500 pages, has a picture on the front page, among other things. I wish for it to be on the Spotlights list for this reason. I love stamps and I'm 22. (talk) 17:19, July 20, 2013 (UTC)

NightClan Roleplaying Wiki

Hi, I'm Mistybird, an admin on NightClan Roleplaying, or, NC, as most users call it. We used to be quite popular, and we've been spotlighted before when our wiki was quite inactive, and there was a huge boost in popularity, which NC needs right now. We need new users that don't just make a cat and leave - we need users to stay. That's our problem; people just join, then leave. Rainsplash987, IcewrathXFeatherswirlXCraneheart and me have all tried doing fun public activities - none have helped. Everyone signed up to do things - but never actually showed up. We have over 400 pages, and are quite popular on Warriors Fanfiction Wiki, where most of our users came from.

Thanks,

--Mistybird (talk) 15:11, July 22, 2013 (UTC)Mistybird

Rating System Wiki

Hello, I am CalzoneManiac. I am known as the founder of the Rating System Wiki. We have 96 pages, of which 3 (3.125%) are under 300 bytes. We also have a customized skin, and are not in the process of choosing new admins. We also have acquired a majority of users, most of which come from the SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob Fanon, among other wikis. I ask for spolights because it will increase our popularity.

Oh, and, by the way, use this image for the wiki:

File:Cowboy.png

With the caption "Indiana Jones beware..." on the top, and "The Rating System Wiki is ready to roll!" on the bottom.

I love stamps and I'm 22. (talk) 21:41, July 23, 2013 (UTC)

Biblicalapedia

Biblicalapedia is a wiki dedicated to biblical history. We have several articles and hope to expand them and hopefully, grow our wik into a rather large one. We still have a few thigns to be done, but we would like a spotlight. i am applying for it now, but I will notify you when i'm ready for it.

Thanks Superdadsuper Biblicalapedia Administrator User Talk:Superdadsuper 19:42, July 25, 2013 (UTC)

Pretty Little Liars Wiki

Hi! I would like to put in a request for the Pretty Little Liars wiki. It has 723 articles, only 43 of them have less than 300 bytes. As of July 25 has no uncategorized pages. The main page was protected from editing in 2011 because there were massive editing wars. We can change it if that's a problem though. Thanks for your attention. A.Darkbloom (talk) 20:03, July 25, 2013 (UTC)

Nintendo Wiki

I would like to request a spotlight for the Nintendo Wiki.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_Wiki

The Nintendo Wiki is a wiki that contains all of the information that a Nintendo gamer would need. It has info on games, locations, characters, enemies, and much more. While the wiki covers all info on Nintendo, it also covers information on non-Nintendo games that are on Nintendo systems.

Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  17:41,7/26/2013 

X-Men Movies Wiki

Can you please spotlight the wiki for The Wolverine movie? Thanks :) 

New Captain (talk contribs count) 06:38, July 27, 2013 (UTC)