Community Central
Community Central
Line 347: Line 347:

Hi, I'm an admin of the [http://inazuma-eleven.wikia.com/wiki/Inazuma_Eleven_Wiki Inazuma Eleven Wiki] and I would like to ask a spotlight of the wiki.

Hi, I'm an admin of the [http://inazuma-eleven.wikia.com/wiki/Inazuma_Eleven_Wiki Inazuma Eleven Wiki] and I would like to ask a spotlight of the wiki.

[[File:InazumaTM.png|thumb|Can this be the photo used for the spotlight?]]

[[File:InazumaTM.png|thumb|Can this be the photo used for the spotlight?]]
I checked all of the requirements, well... when I left this message, the wiki had 2154 pages, and i multiplied it with 0.2(which is 1/5), which the answer becomes 430.8. Which means the stubs must be lower than that, and our current stub count is 376. So our wiki passes the stub test. Also our front page is looking good too. We are not holding any projects or looking for new admins and rollbacks. As for the shortpages, it's not really accurate, some of our articles have slideshows and videos in which counts them as articles that aren't stubs but because the shortpages count the info, the Special:Shortpages isn't accurate. We don't use inappropriate photos and we have a community message. Also, i'm an active admin. I've also checked the uncategorized pages, there aren't any articles that doesn't have a category. I've also deleted all the articles needed to be deleted under the candidates for deletion.
+
I checked all of the requirements, well... when I left this message, the wiki had 2154 pages, and i multiplied it with 0.2(which is 1/5), which the answer becomes 430.8. Which means the stubs must be lower than that, and our current stub count is 376. So our wiki passes the stub test. Also our front page is looking good too. We are not holding any projects or looking for new admins and rollbacks. As for the shortpages, it's not really accurate, some of our articles have slideshows and videos in which counts them as articles that aren't stubs but because the shortpages count the info, the Special:Shortpages isn't accurate. We don't use inappropriate photos (mostly funny photos, but it's on profile pages, not on articles, and also there aren't any 'hard level' inappropriate photos) and we have a community message. We have guidelines so that other can's follow it. Also, i'm an active admin. I've also checked the uncategorized pages, there aren't any articles that doesn't have a category. I've also deleted all the articles needed to be deleted under the candidates for deletion.

So far, we would like to ask a spotlight because another new series of Inazuma Eleven showed up called Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone and we would like to spotlight that the anime is still ongoing and there's a new series.

So far, we would like to ask a spotlight because another new series of Inazuma Eleven showed up called Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone and we would like to spotlight that the anime is still ongoing and there's a new series.

Revision as of 01:17, 27 May 2012

For non-English spotlights, please visit: International Spotlight Requests
Upcoming Spotlights
Golden Sun Wiki (5/5)
Duel Masters Wiki (5/10)
Aircraft Wiki (5/16)
Coasterpedia (5/16)
The Classic Car Wiki (5/16) (img
Warrior Clan Fanfiction Wiki (5/18)
Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki (5/22))

To request a Wikia Spotlight, post the name of the wiki with a link and a brief description. Sign your post with ~~~~.

Before you post your request, make sure that the wiki follows the best practices listed on the article page.

If you wish to report a problem with an existing spotlight, please report it at Special:Contact.

If you have a response or comment for a request which I have already answered, then please make sure to also ping me on my talk page.

New requests are answered about once a week.

Archive Archive 2 Archive 3 Archive 4 Archive 5 Archive 6 Archive 7 Archive 8 Archive 9 Archive 10 Archive 11 Archive 12 Archive 13 Archive 14 Archive 15 Archive 16

Dumbledore's Army roleplay Wiki

I'm Bond_em7 and I'm an active admin on the wiki. The wiki is here:http://dumbledoresarmyroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Dumbledore%27s_Army_Role-Play_Wiki. We need some new people as most of the users are our admin team. We have a solid wiki, with a user help guide, and aminds that are on pretty much everyday. If I need to do anything else for this request, just let me know. Thanks! Bond_em7 15:49, April 10, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like your wiki is in the middle of merging with another rpg wiki and choosing new leadership. Now is probably not the best time for a spotlight. Please feel free to ask again when things have settled back down! -- Wendy (talk) 02:46, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
You're on the list! -- Wendy (talk) 04:14, May 22, 2012 (UTC)

EmoandScene wiki

Hello. I am the founder of the http://emoandscene.wikia.com/wiki/Emosceneandanyotherfads_Wiki and we don't really have the users or contributers that I was hoping to get. The wiki is self explanitory, It is a wiki for Emo Scene Goth and other "fads" that are frowned upon. It's not just for Emos Scenesters or Goths, it's for everyuser who understands the subject of the "fads". I am asking for help and a lot of good contributers. Please may you help me?

Teddy the cuddly death bear 01:54, April 11, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry but in order to be spotlighted a wiki needs to meet our Spotlight criteria, including having at least 200 non-stub content pages. Feel free to ask again when your wiki has had a chance to grow! -- Wendy (talk) 02:50, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Golden Sun Universe (approved)

Do you like Role-Playing Games? Do you like games like Dragon Quest and whatnot? Well, then, this series, Golden Sun, is for you!

I request that this be nominated for spotlight, as I need some support from regular contributors to update some data. I can post it on (wikias that need editors), but I tried that with another wikia, and I got nobody out of that.--I'm trying to run expansion projects on other wikias, and I need your help. 22:41, April 12, 2012 (UTC)

While there are some uncategorized articles, this wikia is severely outdated (since pre-release of Dark Dawn back in November of 2010). Also, I'm fairly certain all of the criteria are met. --Thenewguy34 20:03, April 13, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Golden Sun Universe seems like it is in pretty good shape overall. There are some uncategorized pages that need to be sorted, as you noted. Also you need to customize the community corner. Let me know on my talk page when you have taken care of these issues and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:02, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 02:18, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Virtual V Wiki

Bonjour, it's Glitterattidiva the queen fo shiva and the founder of Virtual V. My wiki is very invisible and nobody knows about it. we only have 3 other active users besides me and I really want tweens to see this site and see what it has to offer. Thnx! --Gdiva1!*💋 17:45, April 14, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted by request on this page, wikis need to meet our spotlight criteria, which includes at least 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when the wiki has had a chance to grow! -- Wendy (talk) 03:08, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Wiggles Wiki

Can You Make Wiggles Wiki A Spotlight?

WigglesWikiSpotlightImage

This should be the image in the spotlight

I Want The Description To Be "Get Ready to Wiggle, Everybody!" And The Image Is The One On The Right Of The Topic.

Jacob Wiggle The Thirsty Wiggle 00:15, April 16, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Wiggles Wiki would need a few tweaks in order to be spotlighted. First there are a bunch of uncategorized pages that need to be sorted out. Your main page is ok, but has some odd spacing issues. Finally, you would need to strengthen the content. The spotlight criteria are that no more than 1/5th of the content can be stublength (shorter than 300bytes) or marked as stubs. Right now you have 1730 pages, so you would need no more than 346 pages shorter than 300bytes. Please let me know on my talk page when you have addressed these issues and I'll check again! -- Wendy (talk) 03:21, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Omniverse GC Wiki (approved)

I'm an administrator from the Omniverse GC Wiki. We're small, but we're both determined and growing. Almost from scratch, we've built an original universe of a truly epic scale. We get almost no traffic, and would be happy to have either new viewers or participants in what we've created. While we're constantly improving, we feel that we've put on our best face. We could leave a lot of other sites in the dust, given the traffic.

Thanks,

-- "How do you say it? Jagdpanther? Yagdpanther? I'll just call it Steve." - SupcommMonroee 01:39, April 17, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Omniverse GC Wiki looks great -- and very impressive for such a young wiki! I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:32, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Law's Brigade Wiki (LBW)

Hello I Would Like To Put LBW (Law's Brigade Wiki) In The Spotlight.

We Have Over 200 Pages (243 To Be Exact).

Here's A Link To The Wiki: [1]

Sincerely,

Lord Law 22:20, April 20, 2012 (UTC)Lord Law

Hi. Law's Brigade Wiki is in generally good shape. You do have some uncategorized pages, and the protection on the main page would need to be dropped to only protect against edits from new and anonymous users. More importantly, you would need to spruce up the main page a bit; right now it is hard to use and does not really link into the wiki content in any way. Let me know on my talk page when you have addressed these issues! -- Wendy (talk) 03:42, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

The British Wildlife Wiki (approved)

Hey there!

I am admin and founder at The British Wildlife Wiki and we have been growing nicely since our last Spotlight. It has been ages since our last one so I was just wondering if you could grant us another has editing seems to have stalled. We have over 2,700 page and over 4,200 photos. We have been working hard and when the weather over here brightens up we will be booming again! we just need some new contributors to help bring some new ideas and contributions to the wiki.

TheWWC 20:16, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki is still in good shape and I have added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:41, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Anubis News Wiki

Hey can you adveritise our Wiki, Anubis News Wikia. We don't have alot of users and we really need more.

Z 20:43, April 25, 2012 (UTC)Z!Z 20:43, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

So sorry if my siggie doesn't work! I really cannot help it. Please consider making it. We really need more users!

Hi. I'm sorry, but in order to be spotlighted by request, wikis need to meet our spotlight criteria. One of the criteria is 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when your wiki has grown a bit more! -- Wendy (talk) 03:48, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Angry Birds Wiki

http://angrybirds.wikia.com has over 300 pages and only a few uncategorized pages. I request for a spotlight. Brendan

Hi. Angry Birds Wiki looks great, but in order to spotlight it you will need to sort out the uncategorized pages. Let me know on my talk page when they are all done and I'll be happy to add the wiki to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:55, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Evanescence Wiki

Evanescence Wiki has recently reached 200 pages. A new album came out October 11th 2011 and two singles have come out so far. Another one will come out in June and I'd just like to promote the new album through wiki by getting a spotlight. I want a spotlight where it takes you to the new album. If you can do that, that would be great, thanks :) New Captain (talk contribs count) 14:35, April 28, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Evanescence Wiki looks really fantastic -- I love your skin! And congratulations on reaching 200 pages! That said it would need a couple of tweaks in order to be spotlighted. The main page protection would need to be dropped so it only protects against anonymous and new users editing. And while you have 209 pages, a fair number of them are short and for a spotlight you need to have 200 non-stub pages. Roughly speaking a stub is about 300 bytes or shorter. So you have about 40 pages that would need to be expanded. Let me know on my talk page when you've had a chance to work on the content and I'll be happy to look again! -- Wendy (talk) 04:04, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Shadows of the Apt Wiki

Hello, I run a the Shadows of The Apt wiki. JoePlay has given us a new look awhile ago and it was a slow process getting to 200 pages. Are wiki is for the book series Shadows of the Apt by Adrian Tchaikovsky. It is a great series and I want to get more members. There are a few stubs but there isn't much we can do since it is a book series and we have limited information. Hopefully we can get more members with spotlight! Lord Loss Demon 01:19, April 30, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki looks great, and congratulations on reaching 200 pages! You would need to make a few tweaks in order to meet the spotlight criteria. First the main page protection would need to be dropped to only block against editing by anonymous and new users. Also as you may have guessed, you don't really have 200 non-stub pages yet. Generally speaking I count pages shorter than about 300 bytes as a stub. You would need to expand about 80 pages in order to meet the criteria. Please feel free to ask again when you have had a chance to strengthen the content a bit. -- Wendy (talk) 04:16, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Spotlight Request for Ultimate Star Fox Fanon Wiki (USFFW)

I would like to request a spotlight for my wiki. I've tried to advertise many times by using the methods I was told of such as telling friends, using Facebook, and email as well. None have replied and I think it's just because they didn't know what to do or something like that, I would be very grateful if a spotlight could be given to my wiki. I'm trying hard to save it from being put up for adoption.LRT 18:09, April 30, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I'm sorry you are having trouble getting people to join you in working on your wiki! Fanon can be hard because people must be willing not just to work on the wiki but also to create new stuff. Unfortunately, in order to get a spotlight by request, wikis need to meet some spotlight criteria. One thing is to have 200 non-stub content pages. I'm sorry but right now I cannot spotlight USFFW. Please keep working on it -- as long as you make an edit at least once every 2 months it won't be adopted :). -- Wendy (talk) 04:23, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

The KingdomKeepers Wiki

www.thekks.wikia.com

It is about The book series The Kingdom Keepers.

Gusey1397 15:35, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Unfortunately, in order to get a spotlight by request, wikis need to meet some spotlight criteria. One thing is to have 200 non-stub content pages. Please keep working on your wiki and feel free to ask again when it has grown a bit more! -- Wendy (talk) 04:26, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

The Boondocks IC

File:41Nmr2zV6UL.jpg

I would like to have more contributers to the wiki we only have a few of them.

We have changed a lot since the beginning. Shadoe209 20:52, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

If approved please use this image

Hi. The Boondocks IC looks great and I love that image! I see that you guys are working hard on your stub articles. Let me know on my talk page when you have finished expanding them, make sure they all get categorized, and I'll be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:35, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/ (approved)

While he have a substantial amount of pages/information...editors have always been on a low number, and with expected traffic in the future due to a new show based on it coming out soon...a spotlight to show we exist can help greatly. Yami Michael 13:22, May 3, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Duel Masters Wiki looks great, although if you are hoping to get more traffic from the new show I'm not sure having a link to another wiki for the new one on your mainpage is the best thing.... However. Could you please drop the main page protection to only block edits from anonymous and new users?? I don't see any real vandalism history on the page. Let me know on my talk page when you have taken care of that. -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Ok. You're all set! -- Wendy (talk) 01:15, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

Aircraft Wiki (approved)

Hi, I would like to add my Wiki, I did everything written on the criteria, there´s no uncategorized page ( but the List of uncategorized pages may haven´t being updated yet ) and there are only 26 pages with less than 300 bytes, out of 237. There are still two pages protected because there are two aircraft compared and I want two protect it from vandalism, because there are still people who hate one aircraft and who want to downplay it, but the Main page is not protected ( on the Main page is not a picture, there´s a slider, but the Wiki has a background picture ). And the problem is, there are only two people helping me and it´s hard work when there are not more, the old admin and all other users are inactive, so it would be nice if there would be a spotlight of the Wiki to attract more contributors. All in all the Wiki meets all the criteria.Fightercraft4 18:03, May 4, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Aircraft Wiki looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 03:11, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

Warrior Clan Fanfiction Wiki

Hello, I'm Icewish, the founder of Warrior Clan Fanfiction Wiki. We are a fairly large wiki with many pages, but we are currently lacking many active users. As a fanfiction and roleplay wiki for the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, we have many competitors. It has become very difficult to get our name out there, and we would like a bit of help, and a spotlight might just do the trick.

Here is the info that was requested on the Spotlight page:

1. I, Icewish, am an active admin/founder.
  2. We have 486 pages, but an unknown amount of stubs.
  3. There is a picture on the home page, and there are links to the active admins an to the Rules an Help Page. (The important pages are also on the Top Navigation Toolbar)
  4. The vast majority of our pages have correct categories.
  5. We are not in the middle of choosing new admins, we have hive no fights, et cetera.
  6. We are using the Wiki Welcome Tool.
  7. We do have a community message with the latest updates about the wiki.
  8. We have a new, customized skin for the wiki
  9. We have no offensive language or images anywhere on the wiki.

Thank you,

☆ Icewish ☆ May Starclan Light Your Path 22:38, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. You have some uncategorized pages -- could you sort them out? Let me know on my wall when you've finished. -- Wendy (talk) 03:16, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
You're on the spotlight list! -- Wendy (talk) 22:03, May 18, 2012 (UTC)

Pandoras Tower Wiki

http://pandorastower.wikia.com/wiki/Pandoras_Tower_Wiki. This wiki is about the Nintendo Wii game Pandora's Tower. I am an Admin on this wiki, and I adopted it a while ago. At the moment we are lacking contributors, but we are starting to get a few new ones. It would, however, be nice to help people find this wiki. I and the one or two other editors there have been building this wiki up enough so that we can request a Spotlight, allowing more editors to find us. I realise that many of our shorter pages, while over 300 bytes, mainly consist of templates, but we lack the editors to add detailed content to these. There is no one with the ability to get the screenshots required. None of our pages are below 300 bytes, and although we currently only have 204 pages we are constantly adding new pages, so by the time this is answered we will probably have made it past 210 at least. I look forward to your response. Doom636 01:32, May 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I see you aren't going to be working on the wiki for a few weeks. As you are the only admin, this would not be a good time to spotlight the wiki. Let me know on my wall when you are back online regularly. -- Wendy (talk) 03:23, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

Roller Coaster Wiki

Hello! I'd like to request a spotlight for Roller Coaster Wiki. It's the time of year when most of the parks are opening up, so there's an increased interest in amusement parks and roller coasters. Anyway, the wiki meets all the criteria (909 pages, customized color scheme, and clear categories). Thanks for your consideration! MontagnaMagica|Talk 17:05, May 7, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Coasterpedia looks great and I've added it to the approved spotlight list. -- Wendy (talk) 03:30, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

The Classic Car Wiki (approved)

Hey there!

I am Admin and Founder at The Classic Car Wiki. I believe it has been 6 months since our last spotlight so I am applying for a new one :). Since our last spotlight we have grown in both pages and members. We need a continued member growth to keep a steady growth rate up. We have just recently started to add pages on classic racecars and classic military vehicles so maybe you could mention something about that in the caption of the image for the spotlight?

Would it be possible to use this immage for the spotlight? Camaro Image (Don't want to upload my random photo of a Camaro that isn't going to get used anywhere)

Just realised I forgot to sign it! --TheWWC 14:34, May 11, 2012 (UTC) (I applied a few days earlier than this lol!)

Hi. Classic Cars Wiki is in great shape and I have added it to the approved spotlight list with your suggested image. -- Wendy (talk) 03:41, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

Glee RP Wiki

Hi, my name is Orbstar, and I represent Glee RP Wiki. I would like to apply for a wiki spotlight. Our wiki is a stable and friendly place. We have over 55 pages (we will add more as time goes on), and I do believe all of our pages have a clear category structure. We have a stable administration team, and all admins are functionally active.

Thank you for your time,

User:Orbstar

Hi. I'm sorry but in order to be spotlighted by request (through this page), wikis need to meet our spotlight criteria, which includes at least 200 non-stub content pages. Please feel free to ask again when your wiki has had a chance to grow a bit! -- Wendy (talk) 03:46, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

Gun Wiki/Gunpedia

Yello, I'm Riley Huntley, an administrator on the Gun Wiki. We are a fairly large wiki with many pages, but we are currently lacking many active users.

Here is the info that was requested on the Spotlight page:

1. I, Riley Huntley, am an active admin.
  2. We have 900 pages, and only 64 pages under 300 bytes.
  3. There is a picture on the home page
  4. Every page is categorized
  5. We are not in the middle of choosing new admins, we have have no fights ect.
  6. We are using the Wiki Welcome Tool.
  7. We do have a community message.
  8. We have a new, customized skin for the wiki
  9. We have no offensive language or images anywhere on the wiki.

Thank you for your time,

-USMC-E9-MGyS.svg MSgt R. HuntleyS&W M&PUSMC-E9-MGyS.svg -- USMC-E9-MGyS.svg MSgt R. HuntleyS&W M&PUSMC-E9-MGyS.svg 13:55, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your careful attention to the spotlight criteria -- Gun Wiki looks great for the most part. The one issue is that you have over 350 content pages marked as stubs. Could you pleas clean this out so there are less than 200 total articles either marked as stubs or shorter than 300 bytes?? Let me know on my wall when you've had a chance to work on this! -- Wendy (talk) 01:59, May 23, 2012 (UTC)

Minecraft Creations Wiki

This is going to be a difficult submission to both write and review. Let me start off with an introduction, I am dak47922 the founder ofMinecraft Creations Wiki. Now seems a good point to state out right that my wiki does not meet one of the requirements for qualifying for a spotlight. However, as you read on I am sure you will realize why I am actually submitting this.

As it's likely that everyone here knows wiki's are very community-oriented. Usually everyone contributes to a page so that everyone's knowledge is reflected in the content of that page. Everyone works together and contributes everything they know to a page so it becomes the most informative and accurate content available. My wiki however deviates from this model. On the Minecraft Creations Wiki users are asked to share creations that they have made in the very popular indie game: Minecraft. The system that I have figured works the best for this application involves letting the user creating a page and having them be almost the sole editor of that page (aside from administrators and other such editors). On this page users are allowed make the content their own. Since the content that the pages about is the user's own creation and they are the one that knows about it best and it cannot be accurately described by any other person. There are a couple other wikis that are based on a similar idea but have had no editors for a very long time. I have tried contacting the founders and administrators of the said wiki's, however I've gotten no response. Before making this request I have been trying a lot to publicize the wiki with other matters including social media and even went as far as to partner with two related wiki's forming the Minecraft Wiki Network.(Which will allow us to mesh together and even form community events) As a result of the campaigns we have seen a slight increase in the amount of visitors however our contributors remain a small group of people.

I am now going to go through the list of best practices and to make clear what we have accomplished and what might be very difficult for our wiki run in the nature that ours is.

• As stated above by the requester is the founder of this wiki.
  • The point that says that the wiki should have at least 200 pages is the main point that our wiki will be unable to meet. Since it takes a lot of work and effort for a person to make a creation that is posted on this wiki we feel that 200 is an unrealistic goal and when we do actually achieve 200 this spotlight will be practically unnecessary because we will have a very very large community. This is due to the fact that the majority of visitors to our wiki will not end up adding a creation. Stubs are practically not applicable for use on this wiki because a user might only be able to describe their creation a little bit. Of course if a page is created that has little to no description on admin will make an effort to ask the creator to add more description to the page.
  • I have put a lot of time and effort to make the main page easy-to-use. It features navigation to the popular categories as well as interesting and useful facts about the number of creations as well as displaying recent blog posts. At the very bottom there is Minecraft wiki network banner which I have mentioned above earlier. The page is not sysop protected.
  • A lot of thought has gone into the category structure of this wiki and I feel that it will be more important than on other wiki's. The category structure is clear and easy to use.
  • This wiki is not in the middle of choosing new admin and is stable. We currently have two administrators one being myself and another from a different wiki. We both have a lot of experience with such responsibilities as we are both administrators on the Terraria wiki. I am putting a great deal of effort into making this wiki a friendly place and especially easy to use.
  • We do use the welcome tool and it is signed by me (the founder). If there is a point where I am unable to edit for a extended period of time I will change the welcome tool to be signed by the current most active administrator.
  • The wiki does have a custom messages in the community center and we view it as an easy and convenient way to let people know when there is a change in the rules of submission or other policy related documents we also will plan to use it for community events when they are planned.
  • This wiki does contain a customized skin
  • And the wiki does not use offensive language or inappropriate images. Such rules are made clear across the wiki.

I hope you will see that it will be very difficult for our wiki to achieve the 200 page goal. We have done our best to make sure it meets all of the other requirements. I acknowledge your hesitance to put a small wiki on the spotlight. I was wondering if there would be any possibility that it could be featured for around a couple days instead of the normal two-week period. Nonetheless with the experience of our administrators I feel that we would be able to handle the influx of editors this would generate. I checked the wiki at a minimum of once a day, usually around four or five times a day. Sorry for writing all this text and probably lengthening this page by a substantial amount but I feel it was all necessary I thank you for reading this and considering my proposition.

Thank you for your time.

Dak47922 Talk 23:46, May 14, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. While I appreciate the time and effort you put into this request and into organizing your wiki, unfortunately the 200 page rule does have to stand for all wikis that request spotlights through this page. Your wiki is, in many ways, comparable to a fanon wiki or a cardmaker wiki (only there people add their stories or made-up game cards); so I believe it is possible for you to achieve more pages than perhaps you expect over time. You might also consider the possibility of adding information about the game for a context to the creations (eg. information on the levels where you might play them, or locations, or weapons, or whatever is relevant); this can be useful to a reader as well. I'm sorry I cannot approve a spotlight for your wiki, but I do wish you all the best with it! -- Wendy (talk) 02:09, May 23, 2012 (UTC)

Write Your Own Stories Wiki

Good Morning,

I am the most frequent editor on my wiki after Pafton mysteriously vanished.You know a couple of days back he arrived and disabled his admin and b-crat status.Judging by the name you might be thinking that our wiki can easily reach 200 pages but I am sorry its not so.I am tired of adding pages and and has found another wiki to edit.So I will no more edit here.I could not add many pages to category's.Our other editor's have no idea whether they will edit here or not.Furthermore Manoranjak,another brilliant editor yesterday customized the community corner and left.We have a proper background and the Comm.Corner is customized but the other situations you know about.So please help our wiki by spotlighting it.The URL is:[2].Thank You Brown009 11:14, May 19, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your wiki looks pretty active to me :). And you are correct, that I do believe it can reach 200 articles, in large part because I know other fiction wikis which have done so. You are nearly halfway there! I'm very sorry, but I cannot spotlight the wiki without it meeting all of the criteria, but I hope you will be able to do that soon and ask again. -- Wendy (talk) 02:23, May 23, 2012 (UTC)

Clubpenguinaces Wiki

Captu

http://clubpenguinaces.wikia.com/wiki/ClubpenguinACES_Wiki

plz help with my wiki plz i really want to attract new users because im one of the only contributors so pleaseeee goto http://clubpenguinaces.wikia.com/wiki/ClubpenguinACES_Wiki ForeverAFanOfZuko 15:44, May 20, 2012 (UTC)

hi guys i really need some new users i would really appriciate it if you came this wiki is all about Club Penguin so why not check out our wiki today at http://clubpenguinaces.wikia.com/wiki/ClubpenguinACES_Wiki ForeverAFanOfZuko 11:22, May 21, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Club Penguin Aces Wiki looks like a lot of fun, and I can see you have been working hard on it. However it would need a little work before it can qualify for the spotlight. The main page would need to have the edit protection dropped to only protect against anonymous users and new accounts. You would also need to add some links on that page to help visitors navigate your content; right now the only links are the "favorite articles". You have nearly 170 uncategorized pages which would need to be sorted out. Finally you would need to strengthen the content so you had 200 non-stub articles; right now most of your content is actually stub-length, or shorter than 300 bytes. Please feel free to ask again when you can meet all of the spotlight criteria! -- Wendy (talk) 02:35, May 23, 2012 (UTC)

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Wiki

POTCO Wiki Spotlight3

Ahoy! I'm Jz, an Administrator on the Pirates Online Wiki. It's been a while since our last spotlight, so we decided to apply for another one. If possible, please use the image to the right.

POTCO Wiki Spotlight2.2

I don't know if this is still used, but there was a different image used if it was on the right sidebar. If possible, please use the image to the left.

With the words: Pirates of the Caribbean Online Wiki Join the Pirate Revolution!

A few highlights:

• We have 2,202 content page with less than 6% of them falling in the "Short Pages" category.
  • In my opinion, I think we have a very savvy Main Page. It's very organized, and protected due to the complex coding used.
  • We have a clear category structure that helps readers navigate around the site.
  • We use the Welcome Tool and we have a custom message in the Community Center on our Recent Activity page.
  • We have a customized skin.
  • Not only is Inappropriate Language against out local Policy, but we use the Abuse Filter to help monitor and prevent foul language.

Thanks in advance! ~ Jzfredskins 18:23, May 24, 2012 (UTC)

America's Got Talent Wiki

America's Got Talent has premiered recently, so now would be a great time to make America's Got Talent Wiki (http://agt.wikia.com/wiki/America%27s_Got_Talent_Wiki) a spotlight wiki. The wiki has 371 pages, and only 4 stub articles. I believe it complies with all the requirements, and I, the sysop of the wiki, would be very thankful if this request is accepted.

Erik10101 21:10, May 24, 2012 (UTC)

Harvest Moon Wiki

Hi, I'm Mai is Me and I'm representing the Harvest Moon Wiki. Since adopting this wiki, Nixerix and I have been working very hard to clean it up. I'd be pretty nice to have some help! ^_^ We picked out a picture, but we can't really thing of a caption, so anything would be fine. Thanks! --Mai Is Me 02:57, May 26, 2012 (UTC) Here's a link to the picture, its vey large though... So if you need another picture you can message me, if you want... --Mai Is Me 02:57, May 26, 2012 (UTC)

images/e/e9/Bgfansite.png

(Sorry, I had to break it up, its too big)

Wikination

Hi, I'm an admin of the Wikination wiki (nation.wikia.com) and we think we now fulfil all the criteria for a spotlight. Could you check this for us please? Thanks. :) --Semyon 13:12, May 26, 2012 (UTC)

Inazuma Eleven Wiki Spotlight Request

Hi, I'm an admin of the Inazuma Eleven Wiki and I would like to ask a spotlight of the wiki.

File:InazumaTM.png

Can this be the photo used for the spotlight?

I checked all of the requirements, well... when I left this message, the wiki had 2154 pages, and i multiplied it with 0.2(which is 1/5), which the answer becomes 430.8. Which means the stubs must be lower than that, and our current stub count is 376. So our wiki passes the stub test. Also our front page is looking good too. We are not holding any projects or looking for new admins and rollbacks. As for the shortpages, it's not really accurate, some of our articles have slideshows and videos in which counts them as articles that aren't stubs but because the shortpages count the info, the Special:Shortpages isn't accurate. We don't use inappropriate photos (mostly funny photos, but it's on profile pages, not on articles, and also there aren't any 'hard level' inappropriate photos) and we have a community message. We have guidelines so that other can's follow it. Also, i'm an active admin. I've also checked the uncategorized pages, there aren't any articles that doesn't have a category. I've also deleted all the articles needed to be deleted under the candidates for deletion.

Also, can the caption be: "Ten years has passed, and a tournament has passed also. But, another new challenge is up ahead. Are you ready for Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone?"

Thank you in advance :) --AdventureWriter28 → Hunter's Net 00:33, May 27, 2012 (UTC)